Would a prettyboy like Leonardo Dicaprio be invisible at a Football Jock frat party?

AmorFatis

AmorFatis

Bronze
Could he compete against wide frame, thick neck and tall face through harmony alone?

No you fucking idiot.

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
This thread makes no sense

If I answer yes to the question in the title I answer no to the question in the post

If I answer yes to the question in the post I answer no to the question in the title

Dont ask two questions were yes and no wind up meaning the same thing and nothing, or you could specify wich question you want a yes/no answer to.

Anyways of course he could compete, and also wtf do you mean by trough harmony alone? He has tons of postive attributes other than harmony. Decent height and good face is all you need to slay at high school/college party

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
No lol

Pretty boy or vampire > jock

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
they would all slay because they're good looking

would ultimately come down to how funny/charismatic one is compared to the others

personality me

Yes I think so, the jocks would probably bully and dominate him making him in comparison to them seem beta,

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Yes I think so, the jocks would probably bully and dominate him making him in comparison to them seem beta,

Even if that was the case and he was beta af the girls would go to him afterwards when he was vunerable and sad to try to fuck him

• +1
Reactions: InZayn