Would a small steroid cycle at 17 induce facial masculinisation?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I'm talking about like 250ng/ml testosterone and a PCT afterwards, I won't become infertile with a cycle like this. I need to make up for my low prenatal T and I wanna get huge in the gym.

@6'4 looksmaxxxer @CupOfCoffee @6ft5manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2486
I'm talking about like 250ng/ml testosterone and a PCT afterwards, I won't become infertile with a cycle like this. I need to make up for my low prenatal T and I wanna get huge in the gym.

You mean 250 mgs a week ? It can fuck up your hpta system because your 17 and it hasn't finished developping yet. Once you hit 21 you can start cycling. For now lift full body 3 times a week and eat high protein you'll grow just fine.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Schönling, Deleted member 3328 and 4 others
More likely yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You mean 250 mgs a week ? It can fuck up your hpta system because your 17 and it hasn't finished developping yet. Once you hit 21 you can start cycling. For now lift full body 3 times a week and eat high protein you'll grow just fine.
A week yeah and I meant mgs sorry. Are you saying I should go even lower?

A week yeah and I meant mgs sorry. Are you saying I should go even lower?
No i am saying pinning at your age will fuck u up for life. Wait till you're 21 cause your hpta system is still developping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 685
Can't say for sure man

• +1
Inject sodium nitrite instead. It will make your life much better.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Zeta ascended, Drugs and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, HailToTheKing, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 3 others
you're 17 years old. please do not do roids. Your natural testosterone is at its all-time high.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and Deleted member 3962
my face is far from DOM/MASC but from around 18 to 19-19 1/2 my jaw looks significantly different. What i did different was lift 5-6x a week, very clean diet (lots of fatty proteins + cholestoeral rich foods like eggs, avoided processed sugars). Couldve just been puberty idk. I think steroids at 17 would be super risky and not worth it. But I remember a lookism thread (cant find it anymore) someone said he did a anadrol cycle and his skull size increased when he took his drivers license photo or something lol, but went bald since anadrol is super andrognic.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
Replace all water sources for trenbolone vials

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
I think natty t maxxing could grow your face, the mandible is still growing till 21, in the last three months, my jaw's been changing, my chin has gotten a little more square, and also my jaw has widened slightly.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 685
Natty t maxxing?
Naturally increasing your test, apparently certain diet changes can increase your T. And hitting the gym, getting more sleep.

How tall are you op

you risk staying short

This is a good idea do it.

A way to make up for your “low prenatal T “ would be to not bust a nut for 365 days

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685

Im low prenatal t yet im 6foot4 at 185lbs with wide shoulders and thick dick
Prenatal t is a joke

6 days a week is better

I'm gonna wait till 21.
For now I’m gonna stick with sarms

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 685