Would a switch from Adapalene 0.1% to some other retinoid like tret/retinol be worth it?

O

Ocelot

So I've been using adapalene 0.1% for around 4-5 months with dog-shit results. I had moderate acne, and now it's almost the slightly less but still bad. Skin quality hasn't improved much either.

Issue is everything else requires a prescription.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
By moderate I don't mean clinically moderate or the images that pop up when typing moderate acne on images. I guess a few pimples here and there is mild.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
Honestly I have seen more success with Adapalene than with Retin-A. I will be switching to 0.5% from 0.25% though

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Honestly I have seen more success with Adapalene than with Retin-A. I will be switching to 0.5% from 0.25% though
Do I need to up the strength? I've only been using 0.1%. Or would a switch to Retin-A be better?

same boat as you ihopped off accutane because i noticed hair was getting worse and adapelene hasn't done shit for 4 months im gonna ask for tretinoin prescription

• +1
Do I need to up the strength? I've only been using 0.1%. Or would a switch to Retin-A be better?
give retin-a a try. You dont need prescription, just buy it online

give retin-a a try. You dont need prescription, just buy it online
very strict import laws in my country buddy boyo, even for that I would need a prescription.

I did exactly this and my acne disappeared and skin quality went WAY up

• +1
Seriously do it. You might feel purging effects from the retin-a but it’ll be so fucking worth it in the end

• Love it
Seriously do it. You might feel purging effects from the retin-a but it’ll be so fucking worth it in the end
fuckin hell need to get this prescribed asap but cuckid19 regulations are making non-essential doctor's appointments hard to get

fuckin hell need to get this prescribed asap but cuckid19 regulations are making non-essential doctor's appointments hard to get
Just order from alldaychemist

Yes, tret is stronger. I can't use it everyday or i get hard peels and irritation. It needs no convertion, adapalene needs one step before being used on the skin.

risky, repercussions not worth it
What a fagget, stick to your adapalene. It's not like you are buying heroin.

• +1