Would alarplasty ascend me? Morph

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
IMG 3206 IMG 3222

Serious replies only, i morphed by alar base. Forgive how bad it is, first morph but my alar base is wide and im looking into alarplasty to fix it in nyc.

Its only about 3k and isnt that invasive, it would look better than the morph prob but could a better nose ascend me from htn to low chadlite?

If someone wants to retry the morph and make it good that would be good too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, klimo, sportsmogger and 2 others
To me it doesn't look like much of a difference, at least in your morph. But if you feel that it will make you look better I think you should go ahead with it,

every millimeter counts right?

• +1
Reactions: miles tioki and Clavicular
Doesn’t make a difference and I don’t even know why tall gl whites who are gymaxxed like you are even here. I also recognize you from TikTok a few months back when I used to use it jfl

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and Clavicular
To me it doesn't look like much of a difference, at least in your morph. But if you feel that it will make you look better I think you should go ahead with it,

every millimeter counts right?
Every mm, thanks for not telling me “just logout bro and get girls you alr look good!” Im def gonna get it tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and TeencelStockBroker
Doesn’t make a difference and I don’t even know why tall gl whites who are gymaxxed like you are even here. I also recognize you from TikTok a few months back when I used to use it jfl
Every mm buddy boyo, don’t question my motivations only my methods.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and m0ss26
Every mm buddy boyo, don’t question my motivations only my methods.
I understand every mm, but in this case I say don’t waste your time. Consider other hardmax options if any at all.

View attachment 2746925View attachment 2746924

Serious replies only, i morphed by alar base. Forgive how bad it is, first morph but my alar base is wide and im looking into alarplasty to fix it in nyc.

Its only about 3k and isnt that invasive, it would look better than the morph prob but could a better nose ascend me from htn to low chadlite?

Hmm🤔 imo no its just not worth it. you got a pretty large face so your nose fit it well. It would only be a very minor improvement

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Nah u got that big ass face the big nose is necessary

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Tbh I wouldnt consider this an ascension. It will help your overall score but IMO ascensions have to be a drastic change. Yours isn't a huge flaw and won't make a huge overall difference.

• +1
Small nose makes you look like a Twink don't do it

• +1
Reactions: miles tioki, strawberrymushroom and Clavicular

also random question are your parents rich? 3k isnt crazy but not nothing if it was coming from your pocket. My parents damn well ain't paying for that shit

Ok no BS you are a very gl guy

No that much difference between your real photo and your morphs, you should measure mouth to nose ratio, if it is within the normal range I would say don't do it, it's not worth to keep pushing for surgeries at your level you are probably risking getting botched or looking uncanny

Grow your hair or something idk

• +1
Huge difference. Dont listen to the bluepilled retards above me

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Clavicular
It will greatly improve your harmony and make you look better. Do it.

• +1
Wtf u look like low chadlite u stupid

• +1
With looksmaxxer and blackpiller, you seem to be more harmonious and better. But most people in real life won’t noice and give af about it

• +1
also random question are your parents rich? 3k isnt crazy but not nothing if it was coming from your pocket. My parents damn well ain't paying for that shit
I have a ton of money myself

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
go for it, its a really big improvement for such simple surgery especially when you have the money

Last edited:
  • +1

The skin is very thick. Maybe projecting the tip would give the illusion of smaller nostrils.

What is the size of that skull?

Looks gay, you should get a rhino also for your bulbous tip

• +1

both Ltn
just reset fully tbh

Nigga ur nose already thin

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Literally huge difference do it

Nigga a fakecel

Better buy hairs

Ascension.As clear as day.

Whats his @

Do it

big nostrils are high t, means that you're body wants to have more oxygen intake for its muscles. Don't do it bro just NTmaxx and get therapy to help or something