Would alarplasty ascend me? Morph

why would u call him ugly and saying I have potential?
I mean people on here rate him htn-chadlite and dude looks mtn in this pic
if everyone rated him properly I wouldn't be calling him ugly. I just hate the overrating

I do think u have potential

Also he's still an attractive guy irl due to height, frame and body. I am just saying I think his face looks shit

Last edited:
View attachment 2746925View attachment 2746924

Serious replies only, i morphed by alar base. Forgive how bad it is, first morph but my alar base is wide and im looking into alarplasty to fix it in nyc.

Its only about 3k and isnt that invasive, it would look better than the morph prob but could a better nose ascend me from htn to low chadlite?

If someone wants to retry the morph and make it good that would be good too
It doesn’t really make a difference atleast in the morph

it looks worse makes your tip look more bulbous jfl

Serious replies only, i morphed by alar base. Forgive how bad it is, first morph but my alar base is wide and im looking into alarplasty to fix it in nyc.

Its only about 3k and isnt that invasive, it would look better than the morph prob but could a better nose ascend me from htn to low chadlite?

Why is your face always red

I mean people on here rate him htn-chadlite and dude looks mtn in this picView attachment 2970739 if everyone rated him properly I wouldn't be calling him ugly. I just hate the overrating

I do think u have potential

Also he's still an attractive guy irl due to height, frame and body. I am just saying I think his face looks shit
-5’5 2 psl bangladeshi

Just go turkey and send full rhino

Its your only bad feature so you are coping doing anything less

Alar and tip plasty?

Another thing to consider is breathing, it will reduce the size of your nose holes which will have an impact on the amount of effort you have to put in to breathe, so your vo2max may go down as a result.

That being said here is my take on the morph:

Changes:
1. Longer and darker lashes
2. Thicker and darker brows
3. Thinner nose that may be a result of septo/rhino/alar plasty not sure which one
4. Non clenched massetors.
5. Removed redness from skin.

Result:
Potentially pretty boy?

IMG 6745

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: user123456
Yes less ogre looking

Another thing to consider is breathing, it will reduce the size of your nose holes which will have an impact on the amount of effort you have to put in to breathe, so your vo2max may go down as a result.

That being said here is my take on the morph:

Changes:
1. Longer and darker lashes
2. Thicker and darker brows
3. Thinner nose that may be a result of septo/rhino/alar plasty not sure which one
4. Non clenched massetors.
5. Removed redness from skin.

Result:
Potentially pretty boy?

View attachment 2971266
Can you do a morph like that on me to? But im pms would help alot

A brute chad
Do you play football or something? Your face just gives it off

feel like you're voluntarily flaring your nose on the first pic and the second one would be your nose when you don't breath