Would any of you consider dating a black, Blasian or mulatta woman long-term? I absolutely would. Here is why.

Would you seriously consider dating a black woman long-term?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I absolutely would date a black, Blasian (including Black/Indian) or mulatta woman long-term and even consider marrying her.

Their virtues, especially the more religious or conservative ones of Africa and the Caribbean (e.g. in countries like Trinidad and Guyana) seem to be much more in line with my way of thinking than many western white and westernised curry women. Especially the more feminine and pleasant ones; there are plenty of modern educated black women who are like this. From experience these types of women seem to have a low count and are very pleasant to talk to. They are also very fun to be around with and can bring you much-needed sunshine on a gloomy day when you're grumpy.

I've also got a soft spot for darkskin women and they carry their bodies very well if they are of a high-end healthy BMI which is ideal for me.

My Arab dad used to be so racist towards sub-saharan Africans before but since spending time with my white mother he toned down an awful lot with the aggressions towards dark-skinned individuals (he's medium brown and really swarthy) and two black Caribbean people even married into his family (but they live in the US). So he also has family connections with black people.

What do you think? Would you seriously consider dating a black woman? It's a multiple-choice poll, so you can check off many options as you like.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1209, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 7098 and 5 others
@sevensources @CupOfCoffee

• +1
Reactions: ballskin

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17763, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7098, CtrlAltDelete and 16 others
Maybe mulatta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Xangsane
For long term or just FWB and short term?
Are you surprised by my liking of SSA women?
Yes but I don't care what you like. Some black girls look good and im sure some would be good wives

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
For long term or just FWB and short term?
Are you surprised by my liking of SSA women?
Honestly for long term j think I require a white Arab or Latina.

• +1
Yes but I don't care what you like. Some black girls look good and im sure some would be good wives
Of course they don't have to be stacylites or stacies but there's something about their hospitality and virtues that I absolutely admire, even in some religious British black women here.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17525 and 1 other person
OF COURSE IM THE BIGGEST FAN OF CHOCOLATE WOMEN ON THIS FORUM

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16369 and Xangsane
Tagging from the "my preferences are weird" thread

@Nameless_Sunflower @gamma @Moggcel007 @bogii @5ft1 @Niko69 @EasternRightWinger15 @indianoutlaw @cloUder @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @Erik-Jón @hebbewem @Saen @greeneyedsubhuman @Britmaxxer @Bvnny @Magical Apple @Roubla @Chadethnic101 @chaddyboi66 @FailedNormieManlet @Br0sk1 @johncruz12345 @Johnnybegood @Tom Jones @Chadeep @KING REIDYZ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Chadeep, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
i would probably but i know for a fact that i could never love my child if it wasnt white and im not even kidding

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem and Xangsane
i would probably but i know for a fact that i could never love my child if it wasnt white and im not even kidding
What ethnicity are you?

I deal with a lot of children in my ward where I work (I'm a trainee who finished med school) and I give all the children who come in as patients equal, devoted treatment, because it is someone's child at the end of the day. I don't give preferential treatment to anyone and neither should anyone.

So in other words, you're JBW. Gotcha.
I'm not attracted to girls who are too dark. I want my kids to look slightly like me

• +1
Would you date them long term or just hook up/FWB them?
long term wAllah
i need some kheloucha in the deen , with hijab inshAllah

• +1
long term wAllah
i need some kheloucha in the deen , with hijab inshAllah
I absolutely would commit to a black woman, ideally if she was hqnp and from a conservative background. There are many like this.

• Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
it’s important to me that my children look like me. I would only consider the mulatto for long term, so my kids are 75% white and look more like me. even then it depends on whether or not genetic recombination is looking favourable. some mulattoes look almost completely black. others express there white genes more strongly.

I absolutely would commit to a black woman, ideally if she was hqnp and from a conservative background. There are many like this.
May Allah give you thaht if you are sincere akhy

• +1
I voted yes, but only for short term. I only would hypothetically do short term with girls I think are sluts though, so unless I were to somehow cross paths with a Black/Mulatta slut, I'm unlikely to ever have any sort of relationship with one.

I think the biggest concerns are how partly Black kids of mine would be perceived/how they would perceive themselves (not in a "woke" sense, but just a generalized fitting in thing) and also myself being a fish out of water when it comes to being around a Black wife's family.

I'd probably let all that go out the window if I met a woman who was perfect for me but happened to be Black, but I see that as like a 1 in a million kind of thing.

• +1
it’s important to me that my children look like me. I would only consider the mulatto for long term, so my kids are 75% white and look more like me. even then it depends on whether or not genetic recombination is looking favourable. some mulattoes look almost completely black. others express there white genes more strongly.
I would even commit to a woman of predominantly SSA ancestry, now that I thought about it. It's mostly because they're very pleasant to be around and many are conservative yet like fun. I would also love very mixed-looking kids; it's my ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
I absolutely would date a black, Blasian (including Black/Indian) or mulatta woman long-term and even consider marrying her.

Their virtues, especially the more religious or conservative ones of Africa and the Caribbean (e.g. in countries like Trinidad and Guyana) seem to be much more in line with my way of thinking than many western white and westernised curry women. Especially the more feminine and pleasant ones; there are plenty of modern educated black women who are like this. From experience these types of women seem to have a low count and are very pleasant to talk to. They are also very fun to be around with and can bring you much-needed sunshine on a gloomy day when you're grumpy.

I've also got a soft spot for darkskin women and they carry their bodies very well if they are of a high-end healthy BMI which is ideal for me.

My Arab dad used to be so racist towards sub-saharan Africans before but since spending time with my white mother he toned down an awful lot with the aggressions towards dark-skinned individuals (he's medium brown and really swarthy) and two black Caribbean people even married into his family (but they live in the US). So he also has family connections with black people.

What do you think? Would you seriously consider dating a black woman? It's a multiple-choice poll, so you can check off many options as you like.
@Xangsane you already know I'm basically mulatta women only lol

So yes, I like blasian too, China curry has got me into noodles too

• +1
If she is good looking, who cares about the ethnicity lmfao.

But preferably i would rather date someone of my race (white) or at the very least Middle eastern.

• +1
If she is good looking, who cares about the ethnicity lmfao.

But preferably i would rather date someone of my race (white) or at the very least Middle eastern.
I look for compatibility and connection over race.

I'm MENA, but I will not date white women.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Yes. I would date a lightskin/mulatta/blasian long term.
I prefer hispanic/latina girls tho

• +1
I can't date ghetto women. If I am to date a black (or any woman) woman, she can't be ghetto.

• +1
Yes. I would date a lightskin/mulatta/blasian long term.
Same for me including darkskin women who carry themselves elegantly.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I can't date ghetto women. If I am to date a black woman, she can't be ghetto.
For me she has to be an elegantly-carried thick HQNP conservative black woman who also likes to have fun and is pleasant to be around. Doesn't have to be stacylite+

And I am indeed talking about ltrs.

@Xangsane you already know I'm basically mulatta women only lol

So yes, I like blasian too, China curry has got me into noodles too
@Chinacurry

I'd love to ltr a pleasant, fun and virtuous thicc HQNP mulatta woman.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and Chadethnic101
I voted yes, but only for short term. I only would hypothetically do short term with girls I think are sluts though, so unless I were to somehow cross paths with a Black/Mulatta slut, I'm unlikely to ever have any sort of relationship with one.

I think the biggest concerns are how partly Black kids of mine would be perceived/how they would perceive themselves (not in a "woke" sense, but just a generalized fitting in thing) and also myself being a fish out of water when it comes to being around a Black wife's family.

I'd probably let all that go out the window if I met a woman who was perfect for me but happened to be Black, but I see that as like a 1 in a million kind of thing.
I mostly see love and connection over race. The only races I'm not open to dating are South Asian (with the exception of Pashtun, or black/Indian mixed) and white women.

Do you think I'd look good next to a HQNP and fleshy black/mulatta/blasian woman who carries herself well?

@geezcel you surprised me.

• Woah
Reactions: geezcel
Tagging from the "my preferences are weird" thread

@Nameless_Sunflower @gamma @Moggcel007 @bogii @5ft1 @Niko69 @EasternRightWinger15 @indianoutlaw @cloUder @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @Erik-Jón @hebbewem @Saen @greeneyedsubhuman @Britmaxxer @Bvnny @Magical Apple @Roubla @Chadethnic101 @chaddyboi66 @FailedNormieManlet @Br0sk1 @johncruz12345 @Johnnybegood @Tom Jones @Chadeep @KING REIDYZ
I have never met a black woman in my entire life but I'm gonna go with no because of their nappy hair

• WTF
Reactions: Racky
I have never met a black woman in my entire life but I'm gonna go with no because of their nappy hair
"Nappy" hair could be styled quite well.

i can appreciate a beautiful woman from any background :Comfy:

Same here. The only women I won't consider are white or non-Pashtun South Asian women.
With black women, I ideally want her to be HQNP (doesn't have to be Stacylite+) and carries herself very well. East African women are a bonus.
Of all backgrounds, Arab, mulatta, Latina (mestiza or mulatta), hapa, central Asian, blasian, east Asian, Pashtun or east African is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: geezcel
@Chinacurry

I'd love to ltr a pleasant, fun and virtuous thicc HQNP mulatta woman.
My absolute favourite are Latinas though
In terms of mulattas this pheno is my ideal but I like others too
I like primitive and hqnp but it's unfortunate there aren't many hqno mulattas

But I'm on luck I guess being primitive haha

Half curry and East Asian women can be very attractive like rola

Attachments

• Image1653288691964.jpg
    Image1653288691964.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 200px-Rola_2019_(1).jpg
    200px-Rola_2019_(1).jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Xangsane
Same here. The only women I won't consider are white or non-Pashtun South Asian women.
With black women, I ideally want her to be HQNP (doesn't have to be Stacylite+) and carries herself very well. East African women are a bonus.
Of all backgrounds, Arab, mulatta, Latina (mestiza or mulatta), hapa, central Asian, blasian, east Asian, Pashtun or east African is ideal.
Not sure why you'd discount all south Asian women though when quite a few pass as Arab
I think your Arab side has made you have a superiority complex over curries jfl
@FailedNormieManlet
Your too picky anyway, which is an autistic trait
This is why I worry for you
Just being real

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
My absolute favourite are Latinas though
In terms of mulattas this pheno is my ideal but I like others too
I like primitive and hqnp but it's unfortunate there aren't many hqno mulattas

But I'm on luck I guess being primitive haha

Half curry and East Asian women can be very attractive like rola
Chindian women are a rarity outside of SEA but I'd definitely LTR one if she connects with me very well and fits my personality criteria.
For me it's all about the connection.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
For me she has to be an elegantly-carried thick HQNP conservative black woman who also likes to have fun and is pleasant to be around. Doesn't have to be stacylite+

And I am indeed talking about ltrs.
You might as well leave the UK at this point.

• JFL