Would any of you consider dating a black, Blasian or mulatta woman long-term? I absolutely would. Here is why.

Would you seriously consider dating a black woman long-term?

• Total voters
Not sure why you'd discount all south Asian women though when quite a few pass as Arab
I think your Arab side has made you have a superiority complex over curries jfl
@FailedNormieManlet
Your too picky anyway, which is an autistic trait
This is why I worry for you
Just being real
I don't discount ALL South Asian women. I'm open to Pashtuns.

Chindian women are a rarity outside of SEA but I'd definitely LTR one if she connects with me very well and fits my personality criteria.
For me it's all about the connection.
Says it's all about the connection

Has extensive specific list of looks requirements and race requirements

Autism bro sorry JFL

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, phudaaaa, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
I can’t keep my hands off girls hair

So no, black women don’t have real hair

You might as well leave the UK at this point.
I will be at some point of my life. I absolutely hate it here, and my dad is actually helping me find a girl (he told me she doesn't have to be from the UK, and he knows people of a multitude of ethnic backgrounds marrying into his family, even whites. However he knows I don't want white women, so he's kept that in mind). Why do you think it's a good idea?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
Says it's all about the connection

Has extensive specific list of looks requirements and race requirements

Autism bro sorry JFL
I've only discounted two races (white and majority of South Asians)

I can’t keep my hands off girls hair

So no, black women don’t have real hair
They do if it's styled well. I love fluffy hair on women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I dont care about race that much tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
"Nappy" hair could be styled quite well.
Let's just say I want to leave them to our black bros then since I'm not really into them

I will be at some point of my life. I absolutely hate it here, and my dad is actually helping me find a girl (he told me she doesn't have to be from the UK, and he knows people of a multitude of ethnic backgrounds marrying into his family, even whites. However he knows I don't want white women, so he's kept that in mind). Why do you think it's a good idea?
The kind of woman you want is too rare where you're at.
I only have three or four requirements, while you have like 17+

• So Sad
  • +1
The only race i care about is attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, johncruz12345 and Xangsane
The kind of woman you want is too rare where you're at.
I only have three or four requirements, while you have like 17+
I just think about me and my future wife's long-term happiness.
The only requirements I have is good education, low body count, from the ethnic backgrounds stated earlier on in this post (I only excluded white and most south Asians), value alignment, wants to adopt an Islamic way of life, at least a 4.35 PSL and pleasant.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not sure why you'd discount all south Asian women though when quite a few pass as Arab
I think your Arab side has made you have a superiority complex over curries jfl
@FailedNormieManlet
Your too picky anyway, which is an autistic trait
This is why I worry for you
Just being real
I think he has autism or a very naive world view lol.

I worry because I think a woman will abuse him or she might break his heart and knowing him, he will rope or try to make it work or some shit. He just needs to be treated brutally by a woman or some shit. And then he will change

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Xangsane

I worry because I think a woman will abuse him or she might break his heart and knowing him, he will rope or try to make it work or some shit. He just needs to be treated brutally by a woman or some shit. And then he will change
Which are you leaning more towards?

Please don't wish me that. I don't want the same thing with my ex gf happening to me ever again.

What makes you think I'm at a high risk of roping/being abused by a woman?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 9779, Chadeep and 1 other person

Please don't wish me that. I don't want the same thing with my ex gf happening to me ever again.

I suspect naivety on your part. You only now started being anti-white and anti-woman. And how old are you? 25? You grew up sheltered and never really liked to rock the boat, so having opinions which aren’t “socially approved” won’t come to you, thus making you more likely to adopt a naive world view.

I don’t wish you to get fucked over lol, but I do think you need more life experience or at least be more mindful and questioning of everything.

I think you will rope and shit because of how you view love and life. Your children and family are everything, if you were to lose that. What would you have?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
I suspect naivety on your part. You only now started being anti-white and anti-woman. And how old are you? 25? You grew up sheltered and never really liked to rock the boat, so having opinions which aren’t “socially approved” won’t come to you, thus making you more likely to adopt a naive world view.

I don’t wish you to get fucked over lol, but I do think you need more life experience or at least be more mindful and questioning of everything.

I think you will rope and shit because of how you view love and life. Your children and family are everything, if you were to lose that. What would you have?
I am not anti-woman. For starters, I'm very close to my mum and sister, and I have a female friend. I talk out everything with both my parents and treat them (and my sister) well. However, I'm concerned about what I'll be potentially getting into if I choose the wrong woman if she manipulates me by fooling me, pretending that she's someone she's not. In a relationship I will allow my girlfriend/wife to share equal responsibilities with me, and help her out. I would not want her to bear all the brunt of the work.

I also disagree with many points of view expressed by some users here on women, some of them can be degrading. I always remember that I came out of my mother's womb.

I'm 24.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 9779 and FailedNormieManlet
I am not anti-woman. For starters, I'm very close to my mum and sister, and I have a female friend. I talk out everything with both my parents and treat them (and my sister) well. However, I'm concerned about what I'll be potentially getting into if I choose the wrong woman if she manipulates me by fooling me, pretending that she's someone she's not. In a relationship I will allow my girlfriend/wife to share equal responsibilities with me, and help her out. I would not want her to bear all the brunt of the work.

I also disagree with many points of view expressed by some users here on women, some of them can be degrading. I always remember that I came out of my mother's womb.

I'm 24.
Believe it or not, but you are anti-woman by societal standards my friend. Your views on virginity and bodycount are rooted in misogyny, it’s not wrong or immoral. But if you were to be open and honest on your opinions on women, you’d be deemed a misogynist by society friend.

You’re 24 years old, have you ever ventured outside of the UK?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
@FailedNormieManlet I'm mostly anti-white because of their treatment towards my white mother because she dated a black guy and married my dad, degeneracy that so many people get entangled by led by them, and racism I had to deal with.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet I'm mostly anti-white because of their treatment towards my white mother because she dated a black guy and married my dad, degeneracy that so many people get entangled by led by them, and racism I had to deal with.
And how old were you to even come to that conclusion? Most ethnics realise this by 17 or at least the first year of uni.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
Believe it or not, but you are anti-woman by societal standards my friend. Your views on virginity and bodycount are rooted in misogyny, it’s not wrong or immoral. But if you were to be open and honest on your opinions on women, you’d be deemed a misogynist by society friend.

You’re 24 years old, have you ever ventured outside of the UK?
I mean the reason why I want my gf/wife to have a low body count is because she's less likely to cheat on me. I also will feel extremely insecure if she has a much higher body count than me, since she may be more likely to cheat on me, plus where's the pair bonding? Since I don't want this to go for just women alone, I also keep my body count very low too, as I don't want my girl to think I just see her as an option.

I've been outside of the UK many times.

• Love it
  • JFL
I mean the reason why I want my gf/wife to have a low body count is because she's less likely to cheat on me. I also will feel extremely insecure if she has a much higher body count than me, since she may be more likely to cheat on me, plus where's the pair bonding? Since I don't want this to go for just women alone, I also keep my body count very low too, as I don't want my girl to think I just see her as an option.

I've been outside of the UK many times.
Society will tell you that’s anti woman. That a woman with a high bodycount won’t cheat, and that pair bonding isn’t real as that theory is based on a study on prairie voles. The thing is, you are anti woman by societal standards.

On here you’re not, but society would claim you are.

That’s quite based of you, I didn’t think you’d catch on that fast tbh. Maybe you will get a nice girl.

But tbh man, I’m blackpilled and depressed about life

• Hmm...
Society will tell you that’s anti woman. That a woman with a high bodycount won’t cheat, and that pair bonding isn’t real as that theory is based on a study on prairie voles. The thing is, you are anti woman by societal standards.

On here you’re not, but society would claim you are.

That’s quite based of you, I didn’t think you’d catch on that fast tbh. Maybe you will get a nice girl.

But tbh man, I’m blackpilled and depressed about life
To be fair I have seen even soy Redditors that say they'd prefer a woman with a low bodycount. I mean it's fine if women want to sleep about but I just wouldn't prefer a woman like that because of the reasons I stated above.
Do you think you have a positive view towards women?

Compared to other users here how anti-woman do I seem?

Thank you. I caught on pretty fast because of how differently I was treated compared to true whites in school, and my mother's family's treatment towards us.

What's wrong?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I'm only 17 so maybe things will change, but at least in America a lot of black women are loud and obnoxious. (That being said I've met some very nice black women) Also I don't find black women particularly attractive.
Who do you find the most attractive?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Their virtues, especially the more religious or conservative ones of Africa and the Caribbean (e.g. in countries like Trinidad and Guyana) seem to be much more in line with my way of thinking than many western white and westernised curry women. Especially the more feminine and pleasant ones; there are plenty of modern educated black women who are like this. From experience these types of women seem to have a low count and are very pleasant to talk to. They are also very fun to be around with and can bring you much-needed sunshine on a gloomy day when you're grumpy.
OG African women are some of the nicest I've met in my life ngl (foreign students from Nigeria, Kenya, Congo DPR). They are very conservative, hence act modestly and feminime but mixed with the natural extrovertedness of Africans, overall very pleasant to be around. I doubt I would date one though because of our cultural differences, but I would definitely a mulatta who's either parent is from here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
OG African women are some of the nicest I've met in my life ngl (foreign students from Nigeria, Kenya, Congo DPR). They are very conservative, hence act modestly and feminime but mixed with the natural extrovertedness of Africans, overall very pleasant to be around. I doubt I would date one though because of our cultural differences, but I would definitely a mulatta who's either parent is from here.
I've observed this too at the workplace and at university, and that's why I'm attracted to them. It's more than just skin deep.
Despite our cultural differences I would date one long-term.

lol at this wall of text. i want an Italian women. i have only been moved by one black women before. i get obsessive oneitises over the same type of girl. brunette, with shorter hair styles and nice legs. i have no reason for this other than it's just what my mind and body respond to.

i also want my kids to be mulatto because it will make their lives easier. anything beyond this is irrelevant because everyone is different and compatibility matters to me the most.

Maybe, but only if their black or Asian features aren't dominant...
64cc30cf709581ce0156898df784bc1c.jpg
86700022.jpg
Keilah-kang.jpg
jasmine-sanders-437876-fit.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779

Ironically the way he acts and his desires south Asian women would be into him the most JFL

I just can't see mulattas being into him he doesn't have the look they prefer, dimorphism, muscles, lower trust etc
Not only that his autism will fully hold him back, his looks won't save that unfortunately

• +1
  • JFL
Ironically the way he acts and his desires south Asian women would be into him the most JFL

I just can't see mulattas being into him he doesn't have the look they prefer, dimorphism, muscles, lower trust etc
Not only that his autism will fully hold him back, his looks won't save that unfortunately
His best shot is Arabs and south Asians really. Maybe noodles, but idk what they’re like.

Only way he will get mulatta gf is if he dated one from a traditional Nigerian family and shit. Even then, unlikely she will convert to Islam. She will continue her drinking and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
@Xangsane 2 years ago, if someone would have asked me whether I will ever want to date a black woman, I would have said no…. But now, today, if you ask me about black women, I will absolutely date them. Specifically mulattas. Not only for short term but also for long term.

My dating preferences are: 1- White 2- Latin 3- East Asian 4- Black [Mulatta] 5- North African 6- Indian and at the end 7- Middle Eastern; because my parents and family members do not want me to date or marry a Muslim woman, since I am a Hindu.

@Chadeep @FailedNormieManlet @2000
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadethnic101

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
His best shot is Arabs and south Asians really. Maybe noodles, but idk what they’re like.

Only way he will get mulatta gf is if he dated one from a traditional Nigerian family and shit. Even then, unlikely she will convert to Islam. She will continue her drinking and shit.
What makes you think I have a shot with curries?

I mean half of Nigeria is muslim

• JFL

Oh, why do you think curries would be into me the most? (this is actually very true when I tried dating apps - most of my likes were from them. Same goes for irl)

I do have muscles, but they're not bulging muscles. Just lean with some small some body fat, so I have a lean yet somewhat softer and not as ripped appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Chadethnic101
What makes you think I have a shot with curries?

I mean half of Nigeria is muslim
I doubt a Nigerian Muslim will be fucking whites/racemixing.

Because you have a trad view on LTRs + you’re a doctor

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Chadethnic101
Oh, why do you think curries would be into me the most? (this is actually very true when I tried dating apps - most of my likes were from them. Same goes for irl)

I do have muscles, but they're not bulging muscles. Just lean with some small some body fat, so I have a lean yet somewhat softer and not as ripped appearance.
You have the ideal job for curries, very traditional views which modern women would view and beta and a simp
Plus different race halo and being Muslim you'd be hot property for them the most
Other races don't care about that shit as much at all

I've seen your body you have a very soft physique which wouldnt stand out in a crowd
You are lucky your face isn't chubby though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep and 1 other person

@FailedNormieManlet and @Chadethnic101 don’t seem to realise how bad south Azn women are for GFs they are terrible like @Xangsane i won’t ever date one srs again either they are pisstakers don’t care how hot even white women are better GFs long term and that’s saying a lot.

I don’t want what happened with my situationship
Ex to happen again :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. But mullato women are the worst I’d not even have one for a STR mullato women are strictly relegated to FWB status

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep and Chadethnic101
@FailedNormieManlet and @Chadethnic101 don’t seem to realise how bad south Azn women are for GFs they are terrible like @Xangsane i won’t ever date one srs again either they are pisstakers don’t care how hot even white women are better GFs long term and that’s saying a lot.

I don’t want what happened with my situationship
Ex to happen again :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. But mullato women are the worst I’d not even have one for a STR mullato women are strictly relegated to FWB status
You’re a black guy, just impregnate women and make them single mothers

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You’re a black guy, just impregnate women and make them single mothers
Child support :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: also I told you I don’t cum During sex how am I i gonna impregnate foids. Also if I impregnate a curry she willl 100% child support my ass more likely than any race maybe mullato would at a similar rate. I’d murder both for trying to fuck me up with child support, hence why I have blacklisted them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and FailedNormieManlet
Child support :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: also I told you I don’t cum During sex how am I i gonna impregnate foids. Also if I impregnate a curry she willl 100% child support my ass more likely than any race maybe mullato would at a similar rate. I’d murder both for trying to fuck me up with child support, hence why I have blacklisted them
Just give them fake details, don’t tell them your real identity

Just give them fake details, don’t tell them your real identity
Poojeetas as money hungry j00s if theh think theh can squeeze Goy Shekels from you they will go to the depths of the earth to find my ass and take me to the cleaners I’d end up Killing the pakis :feelswah:. Mullato women this could work on depending on how she was brought up if her mums workin class wyte whore and dad is absent baboon then it may work :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and FailedNormieManlet
I doubt a Nigerian Muslim will be fucking whites/racemixing.

Because you have a trad view on LTRs + you’re a doctor
Anyone else other than curries would like my combo?

I'd prefer an arab over a south Asian woman, even if she's gulf Arab I'd take her. I'm content with a pashtun woman though.

• JFL
Anyone else other than curries would like my combo?

I'd prefer an arab over a south Asian woman, even if she's gulf Arab I'd take her. I'm content with a pashtun woman though.
Any trad woman.

• +1
You have the ideal job for curries, very traditional views which modern women would view and beta and a simp
Plus different race halo and being Muslim you'd be hot property for them the most
Other races don't care about that shit as much at all

I've seen your body you have a very soft physique which wouldnt stand out in a crowd
You are lucky your face isn't chubby though
What about arabs? If I'm gonna be honest I prefer arabs to South Asians, even if she's a gulf Arab I'd wife her up.

What do you consider a ripped physique? I've been told I look really good in suits because my if my frame and the fact I don't have bulging muscles.

Thank you :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101