Would better looks solve all your problems?

Would better looks solve all of your problems?

• Total voters
germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Be really honest to yourself.

If you could wake up tomorrow in the body with the Face you want to, would this solve all of your problems?
(Obv besides unsolvable problems like dead family members, certain diseases etc.)

I think this is a quite interesting question and topic because it’s undeniable that many people here have atleast some psychological issues, are autistic, non NT etc.
But I am sure only a minority is actually medically autistic. Most of the people who call themselves autistic are just social outcasts who could be NT if they would go out more under people.

So maybe for some of them even being maxxed out in looks wouldn’t solve all their problems or atleast not immediately. Being chad for some months-years could for sure alter the personality to a huge extend.

Atleast for me personally I can definitely say that a change in looks would solve all my problems.
I am neither autistic nor non NT. I never got bullied had bad parents or anything like that.
I am more on the introvert side and also not that confident (because of my looks tho) but not to an extend where it could be called social anxiety. I have some friends and can talk to strangers if needed.
But the confidence issues are 100% caused by my looks because when for example my hair looks even worse than usually on a day my confidence level drops much lower than it is normally. On the other hand my confidence level rises when I look better than usually.
This is the clear evidence for me that a change in my physical appearance would solve every problem I have.

And obv I am not even hideous ugly but it still isn’t enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4757, BrettyBoy, AscendingHero and 6 others
A harem of JB would solve all my problems but it’s impossible without 7psl

If you could wake up tomorrow in the body with the Face you want to, would this solve all of your problems?
(Obv besides unsolvable problems like dead family members, certain diseases etc.)

I think this is a quite interesting question and topic because it’s undeniable that many people here have atleast some psychological issues, are autistic, non NT etc.
But I am sure only a minority is actually medically autistic. Most of the people who call themselves autistic are just social outcasts who could be NT if they would go out more under people.

So maybe for some of them even being maxxed out in looks wouldn’t solve all their problems or atleast not immediately. Being chad for some months-years could for sure alter the personality to a huge extend.

Atleast for me personally I can definitely say that a change in looks would solve all my problems.
I am neither autistic nor non NT. I never got bullied had bad parents or anything like that.
I am more on the introvert side and also not that confident (because of my looks tho) but not to an extend where it could be called social anxiety. I have some friends and can talk to strangers if needed.
But the confidence issues are 100% caused by my looks because when for example my hair looks even worse than usually on a day my confidence level drops much lower than it is normally. On the other hand my confidence level rises when I look better than usually.
This is the clear evidence for me that a change in my physical appearance would solve every problem I have.

Well. If I was born gl I wouldnt have all my problems. Most of the mental shit im dealing with is due to being ugly as a kid/ teenager.

but if was to become 7psl from one day to another those mental problems would still persist. I could probably get rid of them over time tho

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and germanlooks
Well. If I was born gl I wouldnt have all my problems. Most of the mental shit im dealing with is due to being ugly as a kid/ teenager.

but if was to become 7psl from one day to another those mental problems would still persist. I could probably get rid of them over time tho
I actually think you are one of the candidates who wouldn’t get all of his problems solved with better looks.
I mean you are already well above average and you told me that girls even approach you.
So your main issue is for sure psychological.
Of corse being better looking, taller, etc is always an improvement. But I think in your case it wouldn’t make that much of a difference

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and one job away

If i was at least 6 foot i would slay JBS Like crazy in croatia🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14262
100% My family would stop disowning me if I looked better

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

Yes.

I could get laid, i would be respected, i could get a modeling job instead of stemcel.

Life is handed to you for free if youre gl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, vaninskybird, one job away and 4 others

Water.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Getting a chin literally solve all my problems with girls.

No because women & Indians still exist.

It wouldn’t do jack shit for me, I need money asap

It wouldn’t do jack shit for me, I need money asap
For what do you need money?
And you could just become popular on tiktok with your better looks which gives you money

Even though I selected "Yes," what you're born with is what you have to make do with. There's nothing you can do about your looks. Surgeries are rather disturbing. And obvious. In the past, whenever I noticed a nose job or liposuction, I kept my distance like she was the plague.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
And you could just become popular on tiktok with your better looks which gives you money
I’m too proud for that, I hate it when people give me stuff I feel like I didn’t work for it therefore don’t deserve it

I’m too proud for that, I hate it when people give me stuff I feel like I didn’t work for it therefore don’t deserve it
You are coping rn.
For what do you even need money? Money after a certain point is mostly needed to attract women or cope with materialistic things.
But both theses things are useless if you are good looking.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, one job away, Deleted member 14978 and 1 other person
Yes I'm not even that unhappy or unsatisfied with my life in general but in the end the way I look drags me down.
Would trade 40 IQ points for a better maxilla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 14978
it would solve some of my problems , but not all

Why is your attitude so condescending regarding money??
We ugly people need money to fix our faces and become average looking at least.

yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Even though I selected "Yes," what you're born with is what you have to make do with. There's nothing you can do about your looks. Surgeries are rather disturbing. And obvious. In the past, whenever I noticed a nose job or liposuction, I kept my distance like she was the plague.
How did you notice she had a nose job? Did you just see them shortly after post-op? How can you tell after a while if they had a nose job or not?

Why is your attitude so condescending regarding money??
We ugly people need money to fix our faces and become average looking at least.
Because he said he needs money and looks don’t solve this problem which means he wants the money for something else than surgerys.

But overall I still think money is mostly cope because only a few surgerys are legit.

• +1
Because he said he needs money and looks don’t solve this problem which means he wants the money for something else than surgerys.

But overall I still think money is mostly cope because only a few surgerys are legit.
MSE + MSDO + lefort 3 and BSSO would drastically improve my looks. Not sure about zygomatic sandwich osteotomy or infraorbital implants but throw that in too and i gain a massive boost in looks.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
MSE + MSDO + lefort 3 and BSSO would drastically improve my looks. Not sure about zygomatic sandwich osteotomy or infraorbital implants but throw that in too and i gain a massive boost in looks.
Maybe they would but you forgot that not only the money is the problem.
Those surgerys carry massive risks and can fuck up your face even more.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14848
Maybe they would but you forgot that not only the money is the problem.
Those surgerys carry massive risks and can fuck up your face even more.
If i die i win anyway. Got nothing to lose.
Also lefort 3 is quite risky. Full infraorbital + midface implants could suffice and be a better substitute and alternative to lefort 3

The day i woke up 6'7'' would be the day i lose my virginity

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
If i die i win anyway. Got nothing to lose.
Also lefort 3 is quite risky. Full infraorbital + midface implants could suffice and be a better substitute and alternative to lefort 3
Not only about dying or loosing your sight etc.
It’s also about making yourself look more ugly.
Those surgeries won’t recreate the ratios and harmony a natural good looking face has

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14848
U lived through the plague Jim?

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Not only about dying or loosing your sight etc.
It’s also about making yourself look more ugly.
Those surgeries won’t recreate the ratios and harmony a natural good looking face has
I'll simply get implants then. They can be removed at least if gone wrong :feelshaha:

It would 100%. Cope if you say otherwise. :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RODEBLUR, AscendingHero, Deleted member 8853 and 1 other person
Every single struggle that I've ever had to face in real life when it comes to interacting with people, and obviously in particular with women, I can safely say always can be traced back to my looks in one way or another.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and germanlooks
How did you notice she had a nose job? Did you just see them shortly after post-op? How can you tell after a while if they had a nose job or not?
It was too sharp and small and she wasn't wearing makeup. I could see the scar. Months later she passed away. This is what she looked like in her prime:

the-beastmaster-1982-00015.jpg

It was too sharp and small and she wasn't wearing makeup. I could see the scar. Months later she passed away. This is what she looked like in her prime:

the-beastmaster-1982-00015.jpg
You must be some giga blackpilled expert then. The average person doesn't pay much attention to such detail.

• Woah
You must be some giga blackpilled expert then. The average person doesn't pay much attention to such detail.
Ugh. I'm OCD. I try not to be judgemental but I can't help notice the little things and flaws. It's out of my control. I'm not an asshole but having this disability, it's my nature.

• JFL
Once I went to a first date's apartment and noticed a gum wrapper on her floor. It was balled up but still, What the fuck? Right? Her entire apartment was cleaned and well organized but that fucking wrapper screamed at me! I had to get the fuck out of there and not look back. Of course, she was confused. I bet she was. That fucking gum wrapper's enough to cause all sorts of mental disturbances. Ugh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Im sure genio didnt change that much for you then, its all in your head. You were mentalcel
Cope. I had a single big failo. Life has been easier since it. The numbers don't lie.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 5786
Once I went to a first date's apartment and noticed a gum wrapper on her floor. It was balled up but still, What the fuck? Right? Her entire apartment was cleaned and well organized but that fucking wrapper screamed at me! I had to get the fuck out of there and not look back. Of course, she was confused. I bet she was. That fucking gum wrapper's enough to cause all sorts of mental disturbances. Ugh.
Peak autism perfectionism and elitism there :lul:

• Love it
Cope. I had a single big failo. Life has been easier since it. The numbers don't lie.
Cope.
A minimal improvement in your chin didn’t change your entire life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
no after looks then it's unlocking the rest of my DNA
such as being able to see all wavelengths
being able to out process computers
breathing underwater
growing horns
regenerative abilities
the ability to change into a woman
etc

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1617, AscendingHero, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
no after looks then it's unlocking the rest of my DNA
such as being able to see all wavelengths
being able to out process computers
breathing underwater
growing horns
regenerative abilities
the ability to change into a woman
etc
Autism.
And why would you want to be able to change into a woman?
being a Chad mogs being a Stacy crazy hard

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero
Autism.
And why would you want to be able to change into a woman?
being a Chad mogs being a Stacy crazy hard
Nicksplat Cause GIF by Hey Arnold

Also i want to be able to give birth