Would better looks solve all your problems?

Would better looks solve all of your problems?

• Total voters
Cope.
A minimal improvement in your chin didn’t change your entire life.
By minimal you mean virtually 1cm of advancement? :lul: Daily reminder that I've fucked more girls after my surgery than before it in my entire life.

no after looks then it's unlocking the rest of my DNA
such as being able to see all wavelengths
being able to out process computers
breathing underwater
growing horns
regenerative abilities
the ability to change into a woman
etc
@volcelfatcel
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and volcelfatcel
Be really honest to yourself.

If you could wake up tomorrow in the body with the Face you want to, would this solve all of your problems?
(Obv besides unsolvable problems like dead family members, certain diseases etc.)

I think this is a quite interesting question and topic because it’s undeniable that many people here have atleast some psychological issues, are autistic, non NT etc.
But I am sure only a minority is actually medically autistic. Most of the people who call themselves autistic are just social outcasts who could be NT if they would go out more under people.

So maybe for some of them even being maxxed out in looks wouldn’t solve all their problems or atleast not immediately. Being chad for some months-years could for sure alter the personality to a huge extend.

Atleast for me personally I can definitely say that a change in looks would solve all my problems.
I am neither autistic nor non NT. I never got bullied had bad parents or anything like that.
I am more on the introvert side and also not that confident (because of my looks tho) but not to an extend where it could be called social anxiety. I have some friends and can talk to strangers if needed.
But the confidence issues are 100% caused by my looks because when for example my hair looks even worse than usually on a day my confidence level drops much lower than it is normally. On the other hand my confidence level rises when I look better than usually.
This is the clear evidence for me that a change in my physical appearance would solve every problem I have.

And obv I am not even hideous ugly but it still isn’t enough
Anyone saying yes is delusional.

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Peak autism perfectionism and elitism there :lul:
I know, right? Even though the wrapper was near her very clean spotless wastebasket—as if it was a mishap and she didn't notice the wrapper landed on the floor and not inside but still! Right? That misfortune tells me what other catastrophes she's gonna have next, right? Fuck that. I ain't taking that chance.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Yes.

I could get laid, i would be respected, i could get a modeling job instead of stemcel.

Life is handed to you for free if youre gl
Youd be poor as no name model lol

Yes
Imagine being 6 PSL on my shithole

Cope. I had a single big failo. Life has been easier since it. The numbers don't lie.
Wow such a big difference bro

Img genioplasty chin surgery before after 2

He went from incel to slayer just with 1 genio

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Why? Looks would solve all of my problems regarding dating, confidence and happiness.
Absolutely not.

Having better looks doesn’t make you immune to facing problems in (starting) relationships, confidence or just overall happiness, it just increases/decreases the odds of some of these, it’s all probability, never a guarantee. You’re living in a fantasy world.

This fallacy of “the grass is always greener on the other side” seems to plague a large part of the forum.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
If I was socialized by my parents better (and therefore had a better school/life experience) I probably could have enjoyed life incel or not

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: traumatized18yo and Stevensmithgerard
No, right now only my father dying could make me feel good.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: traumatized18yo, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 4430
being a Chad mogs being a Stacy crazy hard
Literally how? Being stacy is infinite validation, finance prospects, endless simps, etc.

Just post ur ass on instagram, make an OF, etc, etc and become a millionaire overnight.

Status maxxing through tiktok, etc, etc.

Endless possibilites, life is handed to you on a golden platter. Insane social life, etc, etc

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Having better looks doesn’t make you immune to facing problems in (starting) relationships, confidence or just overall happiness, it just increases/decreases the odds of some of these, it’s all probability, never a guarantee. You’re living in a fantasy world.
THIS, this is something that plagues many pslers and once they mature, I'm sure they'll get over this.

Insane lookz drastically improve quality of life but no matter how good you look, they're problems in this life. This ain't a utopia.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Literally how? Being stacy is infinite validation, finance prospects, endless simps, etc.

Just post ur ass on instagram, make an OF, etc, etc and become a millionaire overnight.

Status maxxing through tiktok, etc, etc.

Endless possibilites, life is handed to you on a golden platter. Insane social life, etc, etc
You are right about all theses things.

But the difference between being a Stacy or anything lower than that isn’t that great.
A HTB has almost the same if not the same options a Stacy has. So you won’t stand that out as a stacy.

As a chad on the other hand you are part of the men who get all the attention. Anything lower than chad and maybe Chadlite doesn’t get anything.
This makes you feel more like a god than being a Stacy does

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
As a chad on the other hand you are part of the men who get all the attention. Anything lower than chad and maybe Chadlite doesn’t get anything.
This has to due with hypergamy. And in some places like UK, Holland, Sweden, where there's Chads galore, you literally have to be gigachad 99th percentile to stand out. Minium gymcelled to even be in the game, etc, etc.

A HTB has almost the same if not the same options a Stacy has. So you won’t stand that out as a stacy.
JFL cope, u agreed with my other post and now you're saying this just lol.

An unknown slutty stacy could secure a multi-millionaire with ease. Hypergamy is insane. Nowadays footballers, businessmen, movie stars, etc are contacting young stacies, etc.

Your life is endless as a young stacy. Did you not see hear of the famous Ben Affleck story?

THIS, this is something that plagues many pslers and once they mature, I'm sure they'll get over this.

Insane lookz drastically improve quality of life but no matter how good you look, they're problems in this life. This ain't a utopia.
True.
Of corse there still are problems.
But with this thread I mostly meant problems regarding to dating, confidence, self image and similar things.
You still will Face problems in your job, Family etc.
But those are problems which pretty much can’t be solved by anything so I thought it’s obv that I didn’t mean them.

The main point here was to see if Bette looks could change your life completely to the better or if your think that your psyche is so fucked up that even the best possible looks couldn’t change that
This has to due with hypergamy. And in some places like UK, Holland, Sweden, where there's Chads galore, you literally have to be gigachad 99th percentile to stand out. Minium gymcelled to even be in the game, etc, etc.
no thats wrong.
A real chad face will stand out everywhere. Even with average height and just athletic physique.
Chads are rare af. I never saw a legit chad irl tbh. Maximum Chadlite and this is also quite rare.
JFL cope, u agreed with my other post and now you're saying this just lol.

An unknown slutty stacy could secure a multi-millionaire with ease. Hypergamy is insane. Nowadays footballers, businessmen, movie stars, etc are contacting young stacies, etc.

Your life is endless as a young stacy. Did you not see hear of the famous Ben Affleck story?
Almost the same goes for a chad.
Someone like Maher, Pitt etc could also secure a multimillionaire wife with ease.
As a real chad you have endless options as well.

Be really honest to yourself.

If you could wake up tomorrow in the body with the Face you want to, would this solve all of your problems?
(Obv besides unsolvable problems like dead family members, certain diseases etc.)

I think this is a quite interesting question and topic because it’s undeniable that many people here have atleast some psychological issues, are autistic, non NT etc.
But I am sure only a minority is actually medically autistic. Most of the people who call themselves autistic are just social outcasts who could be NT if they would go out more under people.

So maybe for some of them even being maxxed out in looks wouldn’t solve all their problems or atleast not immediately. Being chad for some months-years could for sure alter the personality to a huge extend.

Atleast for me personally I can definitely say that a change in looks would solve all my problems.
I am neither autistic nor non NT. I never got bullied had bad parents or anything like that.
I am more on the introvert side and also not that confident (because of my looks tho) but not to an extend where it could be called social anxiety. I have some friends and can talk to strangers if needed.
But the confidence issues are 100% caused by my looks because when for example my hair looks even worse than usually on a day my confidence level drops much lower than it is normally. On the other hand my confidence level rises when I look better than usually.
This is the clear evidence for me that a change in my physical appearance would solve every problem I have.

And obv I am not even hideous ugly but it still isn’t enough
Most of them yes

• Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998 if i was unfrauded gigachad i wouldn't have to constantly worry abt hairmaxxing and could focus on other shit than looksmaxxig and school. I could model and just eat chips bcuz my genetics would still make me lean.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998 if i was unfrauded gigachad i wouldn't have to constantly worry abt hairmaxxing and could focus on other shit than looksmaxxig and school. I could model and just eat chips bcuz my genetics would still make me lean.
Drop the hairmaxxing routine pls

Drop the hairmaxxing routine pls
I use a sea salt spray and use a straightening iron to curl my hair slightly and it's been my best addition to my attempts of hair frauding. You can shape it basically however you want and it only takes like 5 min you don't even have to wet ur hair (Never use iron when ur hair is wet it'll destroy it).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
I use a sea salt spray and use a straightening iron to curl my hair slightly and it's been my best addition to my attempts of hair frauding. You can shape it basically however you want and it only takes like 5 min you don't even have to wet ur hair (Never use iron when ur hair is wet it'll destroy it).
How is your hair so thick though? All genetics?

How is your hair so thick though? All genetics?
My hair looks rly thin unfrauded and is very straight. The ironing helps give it a ton more volume and it even feels a lot thicker from it. Here's non curled vs curled. It isn't some crazy routine either i just curl most of my hair for 1-2 sec per area of hair for a total of some minutes and it lasts sometimes a few days. No one irl have even asked me about it so it prob looks vry natural aswell if u do it right just looks like a nice bed head.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
My hair looks rly thin unfrauded and is very straight. The ironing helps give it a ton more volume and it even feels a lot thicker from it. Here's non curled vs curled. It isn't some crazy routine either i just curl most of my hair for 1-2 sec per area of hair for a total of some minutes and it lasts sometimes a few days. No one irl have even asked me about it so it prob looks vry natural aswell if u do it right just looks like a nice bed head.
View attachment 1420747
Thank you so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
I have one of those small ones i stole from my sister. They're only like 15-20 bucks so legit cheaper than some hair sprays.
Thanks. Hair is one of my failos since it's pretty thin.

• +1
It's like a billionaire telling a starving African child that he is depressed because he isn't trillionare (looks wise)

• JFL
Would fix my self esteem issue and being comfortable about my looks but wouldn't fix my cognitive and personality issues. Theres looks and intelligence/personality. I have trouble with both unfortunately, my brain wiring is fucked

Yep. I am an ugly fuck.

By minimal you mean virtually 1cm of advancement? :lul: Daily reminder that I've fucked more girls after my surgery than before it in my entire life.
You fuck obèse landwhales what the fuck are you talking about

All of you saying yes need to look at Amnesia. Also good looks does not instantly give you confidence, look at O Pry, dude acts so beta

You fuck obèse landwhales what the fuck are you talking about
Correction, *I fucked* I already fucked a bitch with a good upper maxilla and not obese. Kinds funny cause I tell every fat bitch to lose weigh and they still continue interested.

Correction, *I fucked* I already fucked a bitch with a good upper maxilla and not obese. Kinds funny cause I tell every fat bitch to lose weigh and they still continue interested.
LOL....

• JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah
It would solve some of my problems when it comes to finding a wife and shit but we still have to live in jew world and deal with all this globohomo faggotry.