Would bimax and rhino be a game changer for my looks? Btw I’m bloated in these pics and at 17-18% body fat, and I usually have my ears pinned back

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
777E737B 46D5 4703 A385 04EBE6A1565A
6B8F8020 7D7E 45A6 BC0F 5510A3528F99
7E64B005 4A7F 4867 96E9 94C57CBE5CED

It can’t be worsz

Get canthal tilt surgery cause your eye area is your biggest flaw

Get canthal tilt surgery cause your eye area is your biggest flaw
Are you sure I would look better with a canthoplasty? Also can’t a lot go wrong with that? And my nose is a pretty huge flaw too right? It’s crooked and one nostril is bigger because of deviated septum, would a canthoplasty and nose job make me look good? I feel like my jaw looks way worse from the side because of my huge nose

Are you sure I would look better with a canthoplasty? Also can’t a lot go wrong with that? And my nose is a pretty huge flaw too right? It’s crooked and one nostril is bigger because of deviated septum, would a canthoplasty and nose job make me look good? I feel like my jaw looks way worse from the side because of my huge nose
Your nose isnt the biggest problem, the ears and eyes are definetely what are keeping you down a lot, i think you can get along with your bone structure so the bimax would be a plus+. If you are trying to get surgery 200% definetely go for the canthoplasty

Your nose isnt the biggest problem, the ears and eyes are definetely what are keeping you down a lot, i think you can get along with your bone structure so the bimax would be a plus+. If you are trying to get surgery 200% definetely go for the canthoplasty
btw you are still slightly above average in terms of looks, if you are not getting any girls it has to do with yourself not with your looks

canthal tilt is your only brutal failo, rest is average. so 100% go for a canthoplasty

why bimax tho? your bone is structure is average. work on your below average features first

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Your ears are your biggest failo. If you want to get surgeries then that should be your first one. Then your next biggest failos are your jaw, eyes and nose, but if you get jaw surgery that usually changes your nose anyway, so get jaw surgery first (if you want to get surgeries but you’re normie already)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung
he is significantly recessed
That’s a reach lol, I know I’m recessed but it’s only slightly, plus I’m pretty high body fat and plan to get down to 12 or below so that will bring out my facial features a lot more, def gonna get bimax though

That’s a reach lol, I know I’m recessed but it’s only slightly, plus I’m pretty high body fat and plan to get down to 12 or below so that will bring out my facial features a lot more, def gonna get bimax though
show unfrauded side pic tbh

Your ears are your biggest failo. If you want to get surgeries then that should be your first one. Then your next biggest failos are your jaw, eyes and nose, but if you get jaw surgery that usually changes your nose anyway, so get jaw surgery first (if you want to get surgeries but you’re normie already)
Yeah I use otostick tho just not in this pic, it does the same thing as an otoplasty but it’s just invisible tape basically, not gonna get otoplasty until I have my eyes and nose and jaw fixed, and yeah you’re right I’ll get bimax first and see how my nose looks afterwards, will still need a nose procedure done tho cuz I’ve broken it multiple times

kinda steep gonial angle but not recessed. decent skull, pleasant harmonic face, HTN.

• +1
Reactions: galego123
Wha
show unfrauded side pic tbh
What does that mean lol, how is this one a fraud I just took a pic standing sideways from the camera

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
canthal tilt is your only brutal failo, rest is average. so 100% go for a canthoplasty
What should I ask for tho? Just tell the surgeon I want a pct? Or ask for almond eyes?

are you too retarded to realize he is looking at the sky jfl
That’s literally only in the last my head is slightly upwards you fuckin tard, and you’re supposed to keep your chin slightly up anyways or you look submissive

• +1
That’s literally only in the last my head is slightly upwards you fuckin tard, and you’re supposed to keep your chin slightly up anyways or you look submissive
you are beyond retarded but atleast you have the braincels to get bimax anyway you will see from the movements your surgeon suggests that you dont just have minimal recession you utter mongol ogre

What should I ask for tho? Just tell the surgeon I want a pct? Or ask for almond eyes?
bro i have no idea
but a better canthal tilt would make a massive difference.
whats your height?

you are beyond retarded but atleast you have the braincels to get bimax anyway you will see from the movements your surgeon suggests that you dont just have minimal recession you utter mongol ogre
Literally how am I looking at the sky in that first pic lmao in the last one my head is slightly up, and significant recession would make my front view look recessed too, and it doesn’t, from the front my jaw looks good, plus my nose being fuckin huge and curved makes me look even more recessed than I am

bro i have no idea
but a better canthal tilt would make a massive difference.
whats your height?
5’9.5 barefoot, but my shoes make me 5’11, and I’m gonna start wearing 1 or 2 inch lifts, pathetic I know, but it will gain me some cooch so fuck it

5’9.5 barefoot, but my shoes make me 5’11, and I’m gonna start wearing 1 or 2 inch lifts, pathetic I know, but it will gain me some cooch so fuck it
same height as me man. would be big if we could get to 5ft 10 somehow.
you have great coloring, lips, good ratios. canthoplasty could get you to HTN imo

same height as me man. would be big if we could get to 5ft 10 somehow.
you have great coloring, lips, good ratios. canthoplasty could get you to HTN imo
Yeah I think I’ll get that as soon as I can, and yeah but my lips would be better if I hadn’t gotten punched there a few years ago, tore a hole right thru my cheek cuz buddy busted his watch on my face so now when I smile there’s a small gap on the right side, I don’t think anyone notices except me tho, might get some type of lip surgery too but it’d probably be very cheap to have fixed

• +1
Yeah I think I’ll get that as soon as I can, and yeah but my lips would be better if I hadn’t gotten punched there a few years ago, tore a hole right thru my cheek cuz buddy busted his watch on my face so now when I smile there’s a small gap on the right side, I don’t think anyone notices except me tho, might get some type of lip surgery too but it’d probably be very cheap to have fixed
fuck thats unlucky. not noticeable tho i wouldnt worry about that. good look in your looksmaxxing journey. i had rhino myself and i plan to get a chin implant soon.