Would bloatmaxxing benefit guys with small frames and boneless faces?

thecel

thecel

morph king
Bloatmaxxing hides your bones anyway, so if you’re a narrowcel with a boneless face you just gotta gain as much size as possible.

Will this get you girls? Probably not.

But this will make you the dominant alpha when you interact with other men. If they make fun of your fatness, just show them your 500 lb bench press, and you instantly gain male respect.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Subhuman trash and Deleted member 3681
Just replace your problem with another problem theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Birdcell, Slob, Deleted member 13592 and 23 others
Bloatmaxxing hides your bones anyway, so if you’re a narrowcel with a boneless face you just gotta gain as much size as possible.

Will this get you girls? Probably not. But this will make you the dominant alpha when you interact with other men. If they make fun of your fatness, just show them your 500 lb bench press, and you instantly gain male respect.
Why the fuck would i want respect from guys. I just wanna fuck girls tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ShortMulatto, zeroshame and 1 other person
Yes bro just bloatmaxx, it worked for me

Deputy: Florida man hid drugs under 'stomach fat'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, EverythingMaxxer, .👽. and 5 others
Juan pedro franco

Im quite the alpha now that I've gained weight.

(Pics related)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, EverythingMaxxer, ShortMulatto and 2 others
You'll never be strong as a framelet, no matter how hard you bloatmax.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slob, Stuntedchad, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Just replace your problem with another problem theory

Having a skinny frame with no bone definition in your face is a problem you cannot compensate for.

However, being unhealthily big is compensated for by the respect you gain from being able to lift extremely heavy weights and beat people up.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 7313 and ScratchDiske221
Dude just get mse

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
But this will make you the dominant alpha when you interact with other men. If they make fun of your fatness, just show them your 500 lb bench press, and you instantly gain male respect.
Why do you even give a shit about that... you should aim to have good male friends, that actually appreciate your company and with whom you can share good times, and to fuck beautiful girls.
Mogging other men on a fucking bench press won't make your life better. Be healthy and looksmax in different ways.

• +1
Reactions: ScratchDiske221 and thecel

Yes, it's over anyway so you should go beyond the point of no return.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and thecel
"Bro bloating makes me looks bigger and therefore psychologically bigger, brb time to become an obese 40BMI walking planet of lard to intimidate other men."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and thecel
"Bro bloating makes me looks bigger and therefore psychologically bigger, brb time to become an obese 40BMI walking planet of lard to intimidate other men."

Bloatmaxxing isn’t just getting fat; yes you do gain fat but you also gain a lot of muscle

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Bloatmaxxing isn’t just getting fat; yes you do gain fat but you also gain a lot of muscle
Honestly speaking it would be hard to bloatmaxx if you don't look like an ogre already and are tall and intimidating as shit, most people would just end up looking like shit and all puffed up.

• +1
Having a skinny frame with no bone definition in your face is a problem you cannot compensate for.

However, being unhealthily big is compensated for by the respect you gain from being able to lift extremely heavy weights and beat people up.
just be able to beat people up as a 5'6" ricecel theory

• +1
Just inject T and get jacked. Don't get why you would want to be bloated.

• +1
Just inject T and get jacked. Don't get why you would want to be bloated.

Because there’s a limit to how much muscle one can build, even with steroids. If you’re frame is very narrow, getting jacked may not be enough to be a “big” man. There’s basically no limit to how much fat you can gain though.

Additionally, I mentioned boneless face. If you’re bloatmaxxed, your face looks the same as any obese person’s face, and no one would bat an eye since obesity is so common in the west. On the other hand, if you’re lean, people can see your deformed, boneless face.

Bloatmaxxing is about gaining as much fat and muscle as possible. You don’t just eat to get fat; you eat in a huge caloric surplus and lift weights to pack on fat and muscle.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob

works for me

• JFL
Because there’s a limit to how much muscle one can build, even with steroids. If you’re frame is very narrow, getting jacked may not be enough to be a “big” man. There’s basically no limit to how much fat you can gain though.

Additionally, I mentioned boneless face. If you’re bloatmaxxed, your face looks the same as any obese person’s face, and no one would bat an eye since obesity is so common in the west. On the other hand, if you’re lean, people can see your deformed, boneless face.

Bloatmaxxing is about gaining as much fat and muscle as possible. You don’t just eat to get fat; you eat in a huge caloric surplus and lift weights to pack on fat and muscle.
Cope.

• Hmm...

@LondonVillie Thoughts?

@LondonVillie Thoughts?
I’ve lost 70 pounds and my face is getting leaner and more bones are showing
Stop trolling me
28248D8C 46AF 4507 B766 D55D3C5CEC50

• +1
Reactions: thecel and WadlowMaxxing
no because u want definition not a blob man.

• JFL

Will this get you girls? Probably not.

Sorry this is going to be a fucking manic novel.

You are underestimating how big you can become naturally, and how larger your frame will appear just by that. I've witnessed this on myself, people who had not seen me in a few months alone were fucking tripping. Baring low test/health issues, you can become absolutely insane -though not even close to what PEDs can do- if you learn to train and eat seriously and take your time. See Mike israetel material on youtube, he explains things very well.

Don't listen to any of the bullshit you read about ffmi or calculator which are shitty regression over a ton of people with different limb length, frames, genes... Also don't listen to the cucks in this thread saying that a framelet can't get strong. There are tiny as fuck frame manlet people who go and bench more than 600 raw (Mike mcdonald is an example, 450-500 lb raw paused bench natty with 6.75 wrists frame, 632 on roids, and there are many more) or squat 750-800+ raw. Even taking range of motions into accounts, strength/power doesn't depend entirely on mass building potential, and even shit tier frames can carry a monumental amount of mass with the right approach. Can you build as much as a 6'5 10 inches wrist framed man ? Not even remotely close, except if he has 0.1% trash tier genes. Can you still get to 95-99 percentile mogger ? Possibly.

Moreover, there is a thing called appositional growth, that may allow your bones (your whole frame, but for the love of god don't bonesmash) to grow in width well into adulthood (but seemingly with a stronger effect before 30) when lifting heavy/very heavy weight relative to your bodyweight over a long time. Some people report 1 inch range gains in wrists/ankle from very heavy powerlifting, but this can't be taken at face value, you have to try. Plus there are tons of people who gain a bit of tendon, tissue and cover their small frame with a load of lean mass and they look fucking insane (captain of crush grippers would do this, but only for hands -wrist I've seen a 0.75 inches gain - forearms, which is a tiny subset of your body). So first it isn't an issue, and second it is most likely "non copingly" fixeable long term.

I'd say you will be able to put on a lot more lean mass if you go to 20-25% bodyfat sure, -that's why people generally bulk-and cover your frame even more, but how your face will look is difficult to say. It may help you or not, I think males look better in the 10-15% range but it is not universal at all, and you may pull it (for a truly boneless face, there is a chance, but some boneless guys can actually show nice features @10% bf). Neck gains will also help (but beware of sleep apnea). You WILL be stronger, bigger and more powerful though. I would avoid going past 20% personally. With clothes in the 15-20% range and the additional mass, women can be VERY receptive, but you have more even chances of slaying with 10-14% or better if you keep muscle mass.

Go and lift if your health allows it, experiment with body fat ranges, hypertrophy, strength training, even power training if you care. It is an unbelievable looksmax, when I went back to college after lifting for a while years ago, reactions from men and women were almost spectacular -though for the respect effect, you need to get really yoked, not just a little big, and I'd advice on learning the rudiments of fighting, in a safe environment (wrestling based grappling, elements of striking, but beware of CTE and the risks involved in blood chokes that's like fucking your life for ever).

Edit : A decent example is dylan mcknight transformation, although the angles are not always the same, and he didn't powerlift at all.

Last edited:
  • Woah