Would cheek fillers improve my looks?

daniel_3303

daniel_3303

FunkyFlamingo's BFF
I am thinking about getting a fat transfer to my eyes because of dark circles. Should I also consider adding a bit of fat to my cheeks? And to the left side of my jaw that seems a bit smaller than the right side?
Pv2sl8wguea10fox

Last edited:
I am thinking about getting a fat transfer to my eyes because of dark circles. Should I also consider adding a bit of fat to my cheeks? And to the left side of my jaw that seems a bit smaller than the right side?
View attachment 2259702
if this is the average looks max user its over for me

• +1
Reactions: zura, redmaxx and rdqs
don’t get fat grafting. check fillers might make you look feminine

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
don’t get fat grafting. check fillers might make you look feminine
Why not fat grafting? The results are permanent while other fillers only last 12/18 months. I also heard that if you keep reapplying the HA fillers you may end up with a pillow face. I may be wrong, any other opinions?

Why not fat grafting? The results are permanent while other fillers only last 12/18 months. I also heard that if you keep reapplying the HA fillers you may end up with a pillow face. I may be wrong, any other opinions?
search on realself and figure out why fat grafting is stupid. i was interested in it also, sorry bro that is a botch.

View attachment 2259702
The jaw asymmetry is Body Dysmorphia

• +1
Can't tell whether I like your eye area or not, very confusing tbh

• +1
Looks like med Mike Mew

search on realself and figure out why fat grafting is stupid. i was interested in it also, sorry bro that is a botch.
I actually searched there for some surgeons but did not find any motives why not to do it. Can you give me some hints?

View attachment 2259702
How aout you fucking sleep for a change

I actually searched there for some surgeons but did not find any motives why not to do it. Can you give me some hints?
Survival rate of injected fat varies a lot, depending on how it was extracted, prepared and placed, it's much less of "guaranteed thing", unlike filler (they are much more predictable). There can also be unevenness and other aesthetic complications. But from what I researched so far, the most optimal method would be gently placing small amounts of fat mixed with prp and stromal fraction of fat, then retouch 3 months after or so. Almost everyone who got good results from fat grafting in undereye area (what interests me the most) had to go through similar process, with up to 3 retouches in some bad cases. Of course, people ain't that patient and dedicated for that, they would prefer fat and predictable results.