Would cocaine be a good (occasional) pre-workout

GrowthReaper

GrowthReaper

born to mog, forced to slay
Essentially I just got my hands on some coke for really cheap, so I want to experiment a little. I did a little today before a test and I was writing like a madman lmao

Has anyone tried doing it as pre? I feel like it would be insanely fun, not even doing it for the gains

Sure it's not fentanyl? Be careful

yeah but dont try to hit PRs on deadlift squat bench I felt dizzy from high blood pressure xd

Essentially I just got my hands on some coke for really cheap, so I want to experiment a little. I did a little today before a test and I was writing like a madman lmao

Has anyone tried doing it as pre? I feel like it would be insanely fun, not even doing it for the gains
try 1grams of fentanyl you will feel great

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: IMOGYOU, TsarTsar444 and chrisN
Op just get stoned before going in

cheap and coke don't go in the same sentence if its legit stuff

Yeah it would, but the comedown will be the opposite, you will feel like your testosterone dropped to 100 ng/dl. And re-dosing won't exactly work, the doses following the first one only prolong the start of the comedown phase, you would be much better of sober when lifting, or at least d-amphetamine would be waay better cause it feels much cleaner on the body. But in general, stims are best for endurance type activities, like running for super long periods, not really for strength, you get these constant ups and downs in blood pressure on them when doing such dynamic workouts like squats, bench pressing etc.