Would dating a fat girl and pressuring and manipulating her into being thin work?

Mousei

Mousei

Over for you
If youre ugly and you want a girl with a really nice body would dating a fat and insecure girl and then emotionally manipulating her to lose weight work.

yeah until she looks good then she leaves you for another better looking dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 2426, jefferson and 2 others
Let me tell u a quick short story i used to know this dude way back he was fat nct balding basically over and he had a fat gf. His gf lost weight then she had a crush on me. We used to be 'friends' she wanted to fuck me and tried to for months. So to answer your question no when she loses weight she'll cuuk u.

• +1
Reactions: Mousei
Let me tell u a quick short story i used to know this dude way back he was fat nct balding basically over and he had a fat gf. His gf lost weight then she had a crush on me. We used to be 'friends' she wanted to fuck me and tried to for months. So to answer your question no when she loses weight she'll cuuk u.
Fuck i thought so

If youre ugly and you want a girl with a really nice body would dating a fat and insecure girl and then emotionally manipulating her to lose weight work.

Likely not. She would either dump you immediately, try to diet and fail, or succeed at dieting and dump you after becoming hot

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

rooming with him 3 years. hes had the same ogre fat girlfriend. she has not lost a pound despite him wanting her to.

• WTF
Reactions: Mousei

Users who are viewing this thread

Back