Would fat grafting help against dark circles

D

Deleted member 45270

Iron
Would fat grafting help against dark circles if fillers did not help?

I have a local surgeon that does lower blepharoplasty and redistributes the already existing fat pad under the eyes, would that be able to fix it or would I need additional fat under my eyes.

Who is the best doctor for fat grafting in Europe?

depends on your type of under eye darkness, here's a video that evaluates the different types and solutions, including filler/grafting

importantly not all dark under eyes should be fixed with grafting as it can make things worse

Luckily they aren't bad at all. So much so someone will come into the thread and tell you not to worry but I know you want a solution.

Definitely watch the video because it talks about your exact type of under eye and i believe it suggests a certain brightening cream as your problem is to do with pigmentation not hollowness

Luckily they aren't bad at all. So much so someone will come into the thread and tell you not to worry but I know you want a solution.

Definitely watch the video because it talks about your exact type of under eye and i believe it suggests a certain brightening cream as your problem is to do with pigmentation not hollowness
Yes he recommended a caffeine and vitamin c eye cream I think

How can I be sure that this is from pigmentation and not from something else? Because I have tried all types of eye creams, fillers, ipl laser, prp under my eyes etc etc nothing has worked so far

they are like this most if the time, uneven.
the previous pics were when they are showing less than usual

the problem isnt the dark circles by themselves but that they look very uneven

Last edited:
Yes, implants as well.

They could also be caused by multiple things so they’re a hassle to fix.

Had saddled infra implants but they didn’t completely get rid of them so now I plan on getting fat grafts and then maybe laser to hopefully obliterate them.

Yes, implants as well.

They could also be caused by multiple things so they’re a hassle to fix.

Had saddled infra implants but they didn’t completely get rid of them so now I plan on getting fat grafts and then maybe laser to hopefully obliterate them.
Maybe, but I read implants are placed under the muscle while fat graft is over the muscle and thats why fat grafts would work better, but im not sure.

But I do know that fillers did not help at all, filled out the tear trough but the darkness did not go away and instead I got one bloated lump under each eye

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover