Would gymcels turn to uptightly spreading religion, or rape if they knew for a fact they only want 6'3 men with defined jawlines

Yes or no

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I kinda speculate it given that they are so full of hate when working out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
No, they would use mental gymnastics to believe that this is about overcoming adversity, being stoic etc. Gymcelling is never based on logic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
No, they would use mental gymnastics to believe that this is about overcoming adversity, being stoic etc. Gymcelling is never based on logic.
how do you think women process a ripped jacked muscled guy but is not extraordinary other htan that

Gymcels do it for themselves and zyzz brah!!

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringChadlet and Deleted member 5815
how do you think women process a ripped jacked muscled guy but is not extraordinary other htan that
They don't care about the muscles only the bone structure

They don't care about the muscles only the bone structure
and you do know why right lol.

what's your theory.

do you think tis pure narcissism that makes them want only higher born people rather than those who have a work hard mentality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
and you do know why right lol.

what's your theory.

do you think tis pure narcissism that makes them want only higher born people rather than those who have a work hard mentality.
Not all work is equal. A random slave worked harder than Aristotle yet the history books don't care. Women don't have a justice based morality they are basically developmentally behind therefore won't care about ones hard work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
they would cope and say they workout for themselves and not for what women think, or that women are lying and are subconsciously attracted to them

Not all work is equal. A random slave worked harder than Aristotle yet the history books don't care. Women don't have a justice based morality they are basically developmentally behind therefore won't care about ones hard work.
Exactly. A woman making jeans in a Bangladeshi factory 14 hours a day makes $2 dollars a day or $60 a month slaving away in a hot sweaty little factory.

I don't even work and I get ~$3500 a month just in dividends due to inheritance. That's on top of other income

Much of my day is spent either working out, doing nothing productive, eating or meal prepping, reading forums or watching some random video. Or 1-2 days with a random FWB every now and then.

Stop believing in the just world fallacy. The world isn't a fair place. Working hard does not ensure anything. It can, but it's no guarantee of anything, especially if you were born into an unlucky country.

Family background, luck, where you are born, play a major part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, APJ, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
Imagine unironically working out for women.

I understand that may be the case in the beginning, but if you are not doing it for yourself after a couple of months or a year, you must be really fucking desperate for pussy or just hate women lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

Users who are viewing this thread

Back