Would I ascend with BiMax CCW?

GloGang300

GloGang300

Platinum
I think that's the surgery I would need for downswung face and open bite/crossbite, but I'm not very knowledgeable on that tbh. Either way I'm pretty sure I'm deformed enough to qualify for some type of jaw surgery. And I think I look aight rn considering my level of deformity

Yes 100% you are a great candidate. Bimax with ccw at least for mandible, in cases of crossbite they may not ned to rotate the maxilla (and i dont thinl you want to downswing the maxilla with your smile line)

Legit lefort 3 candidate

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and IMOGYOU
You are downgrown due to mouth breathing, no surgery will save you (unfortunately).

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
you look great considerign your malocclusion (great harmony). You are exactly teh type fo candidate that can expect very good results if done properly.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kerbouchard and GloGang300
You are downgrown due to mouth breathing, no surgery will save you (unfortunately).
What does downward grown mean? Can you be recessed without being downwardgrown? I am recessed but my jaw isn’t the same weird angle as his, am I still downward grown so should I rope ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
What does downward grown mean? Can you be recessed without being downwardgrown? I am recessed but my jaw isn’t the same weird angle as his, am I still downward grown so should I rope ?
You can do lefort for a downgrown / recessed maxilla, but nothing will save a downgrown mandible.
If your gonial angle is fine then you probably won't have to worry.

• Hmm...
i was never a big mouthbreather but when will you fucks realize that poor facial development restricts your airways and causes mouth breathing? it's not the other way around

If not, get mse, widen your plate. I used to have similar profile like you let me share my photos with you

You can do lefort for a downgrown / recessed maxilla, but nothing will save a downgrown mandible.
If your gonial angle is fine then you probably won't have to worry.
Can you send a photo of downward mandible

• +1
i was never a big mouthbreather but when will you fucks realize that poor facial development restricts your airways and causes mouth breathing? it's not the other way around
Don't call me a fuck when my craniofacial development is ideal and yours is the opposite.
Can you send a photo of downward mandible
OP has already posted a prime example, jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and GloGang300
20230601 135346
this me now.

If not, get mse, widen your plate. I used to have similar profile like you let me share my photos with you
Seems like you're taking me so seriously

• Hmm...
Reactions: GloGang300
Don't call me a fuck when my craniofacial development is ideal and yours is the opposite.

OP has already posted a prime example, jfl.
Ok but what do you mean no surgery will save you, mine isn’t as bad as him but still not good, you are saying if you are a bit downwardgrown no surgery will make it better?

• +1
100% get ccw bimax but u ll need to get braces/invisalign for at least a few months before that. tbh you could even get mse because of crossbite, u d be a good candidate for it. if you got cheekbone implants later you might actually look rly good

• +1
Reactions: GloGang300
Ok but what do you mean no surgery will save you, mine isn’t as bad as him but still not good, you are saying if you are a bit downwardgrown no surgery will make it better?
A downgrown mandible would theoretically require extreme osteotomy or a complete prosthesis, which is impossible in practise.

• +1
A downgrown mandible would theoretically require extreme osteotomy or a complete prosthesis, which is impossible in practise.
I have 0 forward growth and recessed can I send pm and you tell me if I can get bimax/ and or what I should do

• +1
Future runway model

• +1
100% get ccw bimax but u ll need to get braces/invisalign for at least a few months before that. tbh you could even get mse because of crossbite, u d be a good candidate for it. if you got cheekbone implants later you might actually look rly good
I've actually already gotten my palate expanded, I used to see an orthodontist when I was younger. Didn't need mse as a kid of course, it wasn't screwed into my palate, but he blessed me because my shit was so beyond brutally narrow before JFL. Then he gave me braces but they had springs on em and the purpose was to spread my teeth and make room in my mouth. After he took those off he never gave me normal braces to straighten my teeth because he said they would just move back due to tongue thrust, or some other dumb shit