Would I be able to hide the fact that I just got under eye fillers?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I desperately need under eye fillers. The problem is, I'm in the military. How much time off do I need after getting them to resolve any issues/hide any swelling or anything like that?

MVIMG 20201117 175948

It looks like I have permanent under eye bags. But that's not tissue, that's literal hard bone, that's my fucking infraorbital rims jfl. Also the skin is so thin there that I can see discoloration and literal veins under my skin.

IMG 20201117 180006

I just really don't need a high ranking official over me asking why my under eyes have a black eye/is super swollen.

I can take leave to florida and go get it done as well.

Also don't tell me my eye are is fine. This is looksmax, ascend or DEATH.

Thoughts boys? Make a plan for me please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fillers don't swell and no one will be able to point it tbh

mogs me when it comes to uee

Swelling from fillers is usally not very visible or major. The biggest risk in your case would be bruises, which can occur.

Fillers don't swell and no one will be able to point it tbh
I'm just trying to figure out how I can get this shit done asap but I don't want any complications and not be able to go back if I do have issues.

Swelling from fillers is usally not very visible or major. The biggest risk in your case would be bruises, which can occur.
Is there usually any complications, I would like to just risk it and go get it done knowing I can't go back but the thought scares me. I would wait to a normal time it's just I want to ascend as soon as possible jfl

did your acne go away? btw why do u keep the top so short nigga, grow it out. you dont need it that short in the military

practically 0 downtime. 1-2 days

The swelling can often be imperceptible, but the problem may be the bruising.

The under-eye area has the thinnest skin of the entire body, and is a highly vascular area.

Causing trauma to this area, whilst juxtaposing the possibility of puncturing a blood vessel, may create quite an apparent bruise.

There's no way to predict this.

The first time I had this area injected, I did not bruise. The second time, I had bruises all under my under-eye. I was treated by the same injector.

But several days of bruising is completely worth the long-term advantages of under-eye filler, in my opinion.

Sidenote: Your injector may simultaneously also fill your medial cheek, as it's currently quite flat, to blend the transition from your eye area to your mid-face. This will dramatically improve your facial aesthetic, I believe. Especially on camera.