Would I get fat if I bulked to 92kg from here? GYMCELS PLS HELP

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Platinum
Lean bulk obviously.

This was last summer, when I was around 76-77kg. I'm that weight again now but I got lazy with gymcelling so I look worse so gotta drop another 2kg.
I'm sick of maingaining and making very little progress so I plan to do a 10kg+ bulk and do it properly this time.
Can I remain relatively lean if I get to 92kg from 75kg? Don't want to sacrifice my face too much for my body. I would bulk from August - May.

This was me at 84kg on a dirty bulk. I gained this weight in like 3-4 months. I got a lot stronger but obviously it was mostly fat. In the morning so no pump.

Last edited:
Don't bulk until you've started steroids

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Why would u bulk ur body is ideal mirin

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
If you're not roiding, bulking is even more important.

I want to do a mild steroid cycle tbh, but I have a super rare medical condition that makes me susceptible to aneurysms and I don't want to end up like Zyzz. I need to get some tests done first.

My lifts were absolutely dyel-tier last summer. I was benching 60kg for about 6-8 reps, same with squats, overhead pressing 25kg dumbbells, lat pulldown 55kg etc.
Then I did a quick dirty bulk and my best bench set was 80kg x 5, squat 100kgx5, overhead press 57.5kgx5, lat pulldown 80kgx5 with shirt form.
Trust me, this was after about 2 years of maingaining and I made almost no progress, I made more in my 3 months of dirty bulking.
I need to lean bulk or i'm just wasting my time.

nice body

• Love it
nice body
I'm roughly the same weight as I was then now but i'm skinnyfat as fuck. I have love handles again.
Dirty bulking fucking killed a year of my gymcelling career lol. I just hope I get my strength back as soon as I go on a lean bulk again because right now I have 0 motivation on a cut. I need to do a big lean bulk to finally make some progress again.

I'm roughly the same weight as I was then now but i'm skinnyfat as fuck. I have love handles again.
Dirty bulking fucking killed a year of my gymcelling career lol. I just hope I get my strength back as soon as I go on a lean bulk again because right now I have 0 motivation on a cut. I need to do a big lean bulk to finally make some progress again.
Whats your height man (y)

• +1
i have a feeling im skinny fat too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Zelenskyiv
why be powershitter when you can aesthetic maxx?

• +1
to aestheticmaxx I need to build muscle first. I want to at least do 1/2/3/4 for reps when I get to 92kg at the end of my bulk, then when I cut down to 80kg I should look nice. Don't want to drop below 80kg again after that because it's victim weight tbh, need to be at least 80kg @ 12% bodyfat.

Is 92kg really powershitter territory?

to aestheticmaxx I need to build muscle first. I want to at least do 1/2/3/4 for reps when I get to 92kg at the end of my bulk, then when I cut down to 80kg I should look nice. Don't want to drop below 80kg again after that because it's victim weight tbh, need to be at least 80kg @ 12% bodyfat.

Is 92kg really powershitter territory?
yes but good luck getting rid of face bloat and flaps after...

THREAD THEME GYMCEL PARTY

• JFL
yes but good luck getting rid of face bloat and flaps after...
What do you mean? I can both gain and lose weight easily. It will all be controlled.
Are you saying that i'll be too fat at 92kg?

What do you think I should do?

What do you mean? I can both gain and lose weight easily. It will all be controlled.
Are you saying that i'll be too fat at 92kg?

What do you think I should do?
i think you can do it without affecting face harmony if you train face and mylohyoid muscle

• +1
why do greycels have to spit the most retarded takes on this forum
Why do greycels have to just speak the truth so consistently*

Fucking retard. I've gymed consistently for a year. It is so utterly pointless to try and bulk naturally, the end result is always getting fat unless you have superb genetics. Since hopping on I've been able to put on 15 pounds with zero extra fat.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
nice body
why do greycels have to spit the most retarded takes on this forum
This was me at 84kg on a dirty bulk. I gained this weight in like 3-4 months. I got a lot stronger but obviously it was mostly fat. In the morning so no pump.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
did you grow from hgh anymore, you said you are growing to 5'9
I haven't been on hgh since april, just steroids and aromasin. I've grown two thirds of an inch since then though; the doctor measured me at 5'9.5

Yeah im skinny fat for sure goddamn

• +1
I haven't been on hgh since april, just steroids and aromasin. I've grown two thirds of an inch since then though; the doctor measured me at 5'9.5
youve only grown 2 thirds of an inch at 15? brutal from 15 to 17 I grew like 5 inches

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Do you look more or less skinnyfat than me in that pic?
dude more i have to fix my shit, i have tits though theyve reduced massively in size cause i lost like 6kg (im 6'3 and 97kg rn)

• +1
What are your lifts?
i turned 18 a month ago my peak was like when i was late 16

my bench was 75kg, deadlift 130kg and squat 110kg and i got that in like 2 months of training

right now its probably much lower

• +1
i turned 18 a month ago my peak was like when i was late 16

my bench was 75kg, deadlift 130kg and squat 110kg and i got that in like 2 months of training

right now its probably much lower
reps of 1rm?

Lean bulk obviously.

This was last summer, when I was around 76-77kg. I'm that weight again now but I got lazy with gymcelling so I look worse so gotta drop another 2kg.
I'm sick of maingaining and making very little progress so I plan to do a 10kg+ bulk and do it properly this time.
Can I remain relatively lean if I get to 92kg from 75kg? Don't want to sacrifice my face too much for my body. I would bulk from August - May.

I’d say you can definitely stay at or just a little above your current body fat percentage if you keep weight gain at around 1lb/week, you’d get to 92 kg as well in the given time frame. Ideally you could expand your bulking time frame by a few months to cut down weight gain to .7 lb/week, or .5lb/week even. You definitely won’t become fat though, 1lb/week is generally a good rule of thumb. Worst comes to worst, slow down on the weight gain and adjust from there.

• +1
I’d say you can definitely stay at or just a little above your current body fat percentage if you keep weight gain at around 1lb/week, you’d get to 92 kg as well in the given time frame. Ideally you could expand your bulking time frame by a few months to cut down weight gain to .7 lb/week, or .5lb/week even. You definitely won’t become fat though, 1lb/week is generally a good rule of thumb. Worst comes to worst, slow down on the weight gain and adjust from there.
yeah my plan would be to gain 0.5kg/1lb per week. I think that's the standard lean bulk.
That's lifefuel. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Why do greycels have to just speak the truth so consistently*

Fucking retard. I've gymed consistently for a year. It is so utterly pointless to try and bulk naturally, the end result is always getting fat unless you have superb genetics. Since hopping on I've been able to put on 15 pounds with zero extra fat.
not reading anything from a gymnoob
you're wrong, get over it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Zelenskyiv
If you're not roiding, bulking is even more important.

I want to do a mild steroid cycle tbh, but I have a super rare medical condition that makes me susceptible to aneurysms and I don't want to end up like Zyzz. I need to get some tests done first.

My lifts were absolutely dyel-tier last summer. I was benching 60kg for about 6-8 reps, same with squats, overhead pressing 25kg dumbbells, lat pulldown 55kg etc.
Then I did a quick dirty bulk and my best bench set was 80kg x 5, squat 100kgx5, overhead press 57.5kgx5, lat pulldown 80kgx5 with shirt form.
Trust me, this was after about 2 years of maingaining and I made almost no progress, I made more in my 3 months of dirty bulking.
I need to lean bulk or i'm just wasting my time.
Bruh those r my numbers after 4 months lifting am I cooked

Bruh those r my numbers after 4 months lifting am I cooked
lmao then you're way better off than me, I trained like a retard at first. Now I know where I went wrong so i'll do it properly but still lots of time wasted.

What's your weight and height?

Wait, do you mean the lifts before or after?

lmao then you're way better off than me, I trained like a retard at first. Now I know where I went wrong so i'll do it properly but still lots of time wasted.

What's your weight and height?

Wait, do you mean the lifts before or after?
Lifts before
I’m 6’2 180 with shit body composition
Check my profile I got pics and vids

Lifts before
I’m 6’2 180 with shit body composition
Check my profile I got pics and vids
You don't look bad at all.

And those lifts in 4 months are pretty good imo, took me 2 years because I was extremely retarded and remained the exact same weight the entire time.

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
You don't look bad at all.

And those lifts in 4 months are pretty good imo, took me 2 years because I was extremely retarded and remained the exact same weight the entire time.
Thanks a lot bro
And yeah don’t even worry about it
U look insane

• Love it
Thanks a lot bro
And yeah don’t even worry about it
U look insane
Wish I still looked like I did then, right now i'm the same weight but I have love handles lol. Hopefully dropping another 2kg will fix it. Wherever i'm at by 1st August, i'm going to bulk again.

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Sounds good bro

• +1