D

Deleted member 15985

Iron
20211210 174419
20211211 171935

20211211 001343

20211211 224809

20211211 223918

And what improvements would you suggest?

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 15939, MissLexotan6MG and 5 others
faceapps me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15899 and Deleted member 15985
yeah. Just smile more and look approachable in your pics and have a good informative bio.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Enfant terrible, ManzareK and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, Entschuldigung, sergeant blackpill and 9 others
no a lot. be patient

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15985
no a lot. be patient
It's probably a lack of bones, I do try to softmaxx as much as I can. But the only way for me to know for sure is to get my account started and examine the results, I guess.

Death tier ethnic nose

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Unmoggablegingercel, Deleted member 15899 and 4 others
Probably, you look tallish ,big face

• +1
get rhino lol

• +1
i would be surprised if you do

• +1
Reactions: Grindr God and Deleted member 15985
yeah. Just smile more and look approachable in your pics and have a good informative bio.
This is godtier advice.

But how can we be approachable when mascmaxxing???

Help me pls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15985 and Deleted member 14160
  • +1
This is godtier advice.

But how can we be approachable when mascmaxxing???

Help me pls
nigga i was just memeing jfl. But yyeah if you're a masc look, try to have a few smiley pics with ur eyebrows raised. Upper eyelid exposure= good high trust(y), like this dude below. Jfl if you're not soymaxxing in 2021 @looksmaxpro @Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 15985 and 2 others
Holy fuck at this jew

u would slay Jew girls hard son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, ReignsChad, aBetterMii and 1 other person
nigga i was just memeing jfl. But yyeah if you're a masc look, try to have a few smiley pics with ur eyebrows raised. Upper eyelid exposure= good high trust(y), like this dude below. Jfl if you're not soymaxxing in 2021 @looksmaxpro @Biggdink

View attachment 1437883
Holy shit so much value in this comment right here. Upvoted

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15985 and Deleted member 14160
yes, but with ltn girls maybe, the pics are not the bests but you sure have the face and structure to appear in some good photos

• +1
Highly unlikely.

The nose is a failo but the main reason is that you're too normie even though you're more photogenic than most guys on here.

You can't really improve, even if you get muscular, you'll still be a normie. I have a similar problem, but my nose isn't crooked like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 15985
4.25-4.5 psl front but legit 3psl side. That nose is fucking disastrous man, get a nosejob asap.

LTN imo, if you are ok with very low tier chicks you could get matches. If picky maybe one match a week on non-bottom barrel foids

• JFL
Reactions: LookismTakeover
Have you seen your nose man? I wouldn’t walk out of my mom’s basement ever if I had a nose like that

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mazzi, Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 13754 and 4 others
4th pic would do well. Better to shoot with front facing camera from like 6-10ft away as your lower third looks very narrow. You'd do decently though
Rear-facing*

Son how are u doing u didn’t respond when I tagged u
i'm doing dogshit. working out 4 hours a day, smoking, feeling like shit. i hate female nature

• +1
Reactions: LookismTakeover
LTN imo, if you are ok with very low tier chicks you could get matches. If picky maybe one match a week on non-bottom barrel foids
he will have to spend a lot on tinder boosts tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15985 and aBetterMii
i'm doing dogshit. working out 4 hours a day, smoking, feeling like shit. i hate female nature
I hate women as well and I’m on a bulk, live smoking weed tho

maybe to ask you for your kebab recipe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 16371
do you talk normal?

• +1
amazing nose similar to mine :ogre:

• JFL
you might have some if you get professional pictures.
But overall you are normie imo so better to approach/meet girls outside.

If your city is big(2-3mil+ people) get tinder platinum for a month(its onlt 20usd) and get 3 profesionall photos taken and put up on tinder.

If you have no results then(you will have some results for sure) then you fucked.

• +1
how to get matches on tinder:
1: be attractive
2: pay an amateur photographer to get decent pictures of yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16424
In Israel? Maybe. In the US? Probably not many.

• +1
you look like faze rugs brother if he had more bones in his face

אתה יהודי או ערבי?

shouldn't struggle in israel

• +1
IDK

make a selfie where you look intimidating/you're about to kill someone.

That would probably raise your PSL more than smiling like that
Honestly, I think that just normie-maxxing (if you have a good base) is better than any pose you do for the camera. I need to get the right combination of prettyboy and darklookz traits, and then in terms of body language just look like a normal and fun person.
Holy fuck at this jew

u would slay Jew girls hard son
I have very little experience with nightlife, though. Two days ago I approached several women in bars in Eilat, but nothing materialized to sex. I'd like to at least learn some bar-oriented dance moves so I can physically escalate comfortably, since talking in a bar is basically impossible. :(

Highly unlikely.

The nose is a failo but the main reason is that you're too normie even though you're more photogenic than most guys on here.

You can't really improve, even if you get muscular, you'll still be a normie. I have a similar problem, but my nose isn't crooked like that.
I get told a lot that I give off stong normie vibes - is that necessarily a bad thing, though? I believe in going a lot with one's natural appeal; if I look like a normie, I should ideally normiemaxx both my appearance and my behavior. Not sure if that works on Tinder, though.

4.25-4.5 psl front but legit 3psl side. That nose is fucking disastrous man, get a nosejob asap.
So, regardless of the nose, it's 6.25-6.5/10 if we translate PSL to the normal ranking system? That's actually not bad, I usually rate myself lower as 5.5/10.