Would I Get Matches on Tinder?

your front already looks good. improve the side profile. rhino ASAP. come to turkey for this
I get where you're coming from, but it's really not that necessary in Israel.

I am becoming an extreme mogger, tbh. I'm now being checked out all the time.

20211218 151528
20211218 142328
20211218 151455
20211218 151526

Sure, 6'2" blue-eyed white men (non-Jews) mog me, but compared to the average Israeli, I'm quite attractive.

Can't believe people rate me as 3/10. Either I'm blind, or they are.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Deleted member 15939
Spoof ur location to the US and try. I don't think you ll get many matches. Face lacks appeal

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15985
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
Op is an ashkenazi? Ashkenazi look white for the most part no? Op looks middle eastern.
yeah i was joking JFL

he looks mizrahi jew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15939, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15985
Op is an ashkenazi? Ashkenazi look white for the most part no? Op looks middle eastern.
ashkenazis are white passing, red undertones light hair colored eyes pale skin

theyre white as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
yeah i was joking JFL

he looks mizrahi jew
Yeah, my grandfather's side is very swarthy; they were regularly confused for actual Arabs.

However, 23andme says:

Screenshot 2021 12 18 193817

• JFL
Yeah, my grandfather's side is very swarthy; they were regularly confused for actual Arabs.

However, 23andme says:

View attachment 1446831
or ur 99.99% ashkenazi and that 0.01% is mizrahi and thats how u look like :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

imagine the odds, god wanted to laugh at u if this is true

Lol, good humor. :lul: Bar Refaeli is part-Mizrtahi; Yael Shelbia is fully Mizrahi; only Esti Ginzburg is fully Ashkenazi.
mizrahis dont look like that tho

they dont look white at all

• +1
mizrahis dont look like that tho

they dont look white at all
Right.

The ones who have blue-eyes and bright skin usually have Sephardic (Iberian Jewish) ancestry, e.g. like the philosopher Baruch Spinoza. In fact, most people I see with blue-eyes are either Moroccan Jews (although they are a minority among them) or non-Muslim Arabs, such as Christians, Druze, etc.

Anyway, I do look much swarthier than most Ashkenazim; but some in Eastern-Europe did look like that.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Biiyo03
Right.

The ones who have blue-eyes and bright skin usually have Sephardic (Iberian Jewish) ancestry, e.g. like the philosopher Baruch Spinoza. In fact, most people I see with blue-eyes are either Moroccan Jews (although they are a minority among them) or non-Muslim Arabs, such as Christians, Druze, etc.

Anyway, I do look much swarthier than most Ashkenazim; but some in Eastern-Europe did look like that.
True druze and white arabs do have that but they still look ethnic I seen many of them, jews I see outside look more white passing than them.

Arabic genes are fucking strong, I can see the ethni-cism in their faces even with brown hair and blue eyes.

I can't say the same for jews though.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15985
True druze and white arabs do have that but they still look ethnic I seen many of them, jews I see outside look more white passing than them.

Arabic genes are fucking strong, I can see the ethni-cism in their faces even with brown hair and blue eyes.

Druze? Who are the druze?

• +1
Druze? Who are the druze?
theyre an arabic muslim group originally from egypt, they migrated to levant lands thousands of years ago.

thats it tbh idk much about them JFL

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

One rule of thumb for me to distinguish Arabs and Jews is the following:

Arabs have eyes that are set at a greater distance from each other, and so the upper nose is allowed more space to be broader.

Jews have eyes set closer together, so the top of the nose is usually narrower, and becomes broader as it slopes downward.

The distance between the eyes is the biggest clue: Jews = small IPD, Arabs = big IPD. Of course, it correlates to everything that goes with it - Jewish faces are narrower and usually dolichocephalic, Arab faces are broader and sometimes (not always) brachycephalic.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Biiyo03

Arabs have eyes that are set at a greater distance from each other, and so the upper nose is allowed more space to be broader.

Jews have eyes set closer together, so the top of the nose is usually narrower, and becomes broader as it slopes downward.

The distance between the eyes is the biggest clue: Jews = small IPD, Arabs = big IPD. Of course, it correlates to everything that goes with it - Jewish faces are narrower and usually dolichocephalic, Arab faces are broader and sometimes (not always) brachycephalic.
It's a mix of both, lots of arabs have that or that.

Also both have shit orbitals on average.

ALso arabs have omega narrow skulls most of the time, unless influenced by other genes.

• +1

But tbh both kinda look alike until they mixed now everyone looks different.

Lots of yemen jews look a lot like arabs sometimes

• +1
But tbh both kinda look alike until they mixed now everyone looks different.

Lots of yemen jews look a lot like arabs sometimes
Genetically, Yemenite Jews are mostly descendants of Southern Arabian converts, so that should explain it.

• +1
Try. Make a tinder account.

I think you will get some matches but not a lot with attractive women.

• +1
you look like this guy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15939
The average white guy has all the good feats this guy has without the messed up ipd, bad lower eyelid support funny nose long midface w better hair lol. If only you knew what white dudes looked like in toronto. He would be a normie in the incel ugly nerd circles of white dudes lmao.
You need to chill with the white worship and canadians are goofy looking

• +1
I get where you're coming from, but it's really not that necessary in Israel.

I am becoming an extreme mogger, tbh. I'm now being checked out all the time.

View attachment 1446627View attachment 1446628View attachment 1446629View attachment 1446630

Sure, 6'2" blue-eyed white men (non-Jews) mog me, but compared to the average Israeli, I'm quite attractive.

Can't believe people rate me as 3/10. Either I'm blind, or they are.
You are attractive and masculine but your skull shape makes u less masculine ur failos are ur nose and weak skull

• +1
yes but not with these pictures. It will scare girls because it makes you look like some creepy psychopath

• JFL
yes but not with these pictures. It will scare girls because it makes you look like some creepy psychopath
Of course. I'm stylemaxxing and self-grooming and need to gymcel some more, then when I'm ready I'll get some photographers to take a collection of high-quality pics for me.

You are attractive and masculine but your skull shape makes u less masculine ur failos are ur nose and weak skull
I think my biggest failo is the eye area; hiding it instantly raises my attractiveness. I have big, womanish eyes.
20211219 153025
20211219 155154
20211219 211813

20211215 154424
20211216 214952

Attachments

• 20211215_132854.jpg
    20211215_132854.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15939