Would I Get Matches on Tinder?

do you talk normal?
Probably, I almost always make good first impression on people, but I need to practice stronger eye-contact and smiling and (most crucially) sexual tension with women. Attracting women requires a different vibe than the one you use to impress customers, colleagues, and your boss.

you look like faze rugs brother if he had more bones in his face
Seeing his pictures, seems that he mogs me in hair and teeth; I mog him in everything else.

So, regardless of the nose, it's 6.25-6.5/10 if we translate PSL to the normal ranking system? That's actually not bad, I usually rate myself lower as 5.5/10.
It's like 5.5-6 imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15985
Honestly, I think that just normie-maxxing (if you have a good base) is better than any pose you do for the camera. I need to get the right combination of prettyboy and darklookz traits, and then in terms of body language just look like a normal and fun person.

I have very little experience with nightlife, though. Two days ago I approached several women in bars in Eilat, but nothing materialized to sex. I'd like to at least learn some bar-oriented dance moves so I can physically escalate comfortably, since talking in a bar is basically impossible. :(
Take drugs like Xanax and u will be able to talk with women better

• +1
Take drugs like Xanax and u will be able to talk with women better
Oh, I have a comprehensive list of stuff (pills, supplements, drugs, etc.) I'm going to try to cheat my neurotransmitters - if none works, I'll probably go with Zoloft I guess.

• +1
Reactions: LookismTakeover
I correct my rating to: a bit above average

• +1
I get told a lot that I give off stong normie vibes - is that necessarily a bad thing, though? I believe in going a lot with one's natural appeal; if I look like a normie, I should ideally normiemaxx both my appearance and my behavior. Not sure if that works on Tinder, though.
Tinder only works for Chads. But as a normie, you can have some pretty great success as long as you acquire a muscular ripped physique, and you put effort into meeting women in real life, through social events or social groups.

Most normies get their girlfriend through their social circles (friend of a friend, friend of a friend of a friend, or family friend).
But, as a normie you can get more than just a committed relationship, you can have friends with benefits if you know how to meet lots of women in real life on a daily basis.

My best advice is to avoid online dating and focus on meeting women in real life, because there you can use your personality to your advantage. And even though you may not have the best personality ever, it will still give you an advantage because you won't be judged only on your looks.

• +1
Tinder only works for Chads. But as a normie, you can have some pretty great success as long as you acquire a muscular ripped physique, and you put effort into meeting women in real life, through social events or social groups.

Most normies get their girlfriend through their social circles (friend of a friend, friend of a friend of a friend, or family friend).
But, as a normie you can get more than just a committed relationship, you can have friends with benefits if you know how to meet lots of women in real life on a daily basis.

My best advice is to avoid online dating and focus on meeting women in real life, because there you can use your personality to your advantage. And even though you may not have the best personality ever, it will still give you an advantage because you won't be judged only on your looks.
Sound and solid advice, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
LTN imo, if you are ok with very low tier chicks you could get matches. If picky maybe one match a week on non-bottom barrel foids
Yeah, I'm a truecel and it's over.
20211213 125352
20211213 110526
20211213 125320
20211213 043617

Jewish nose in Israel = NEVER BEGAN.

average like psl 4

• +1
Semitic eye area and nose failos u hard. Good chin though. Are u Askhenazi?

• +1
Semitic eye area and nose failos u hard. Good chin though. Are u Askhenazi?
Yep, 100% if 23andme are to be trusted.

My eye area is bad indeed; I guess I have more of a "high trust" (low sexual appeal) look because UEE, scleral show, neutral canthal tilt, and brown color. Subhuman in the West but far too common where I am. Gotta squintmaxx all day every day.

Yep, 100% if 23andme are to be trusted.

My eye area is bad indeed; I guess I have more of a "high trust" (low sexual appeal) look because UEE, scleral show, neutral canthal tilt, and brown color. Subhuman in the West but far too common where I am. Gotta squintmaxx all day every day.
Did u make ur tinder yet? I am 27 aswell

• +1
Dont listen to these goyim
We are chosen so we mog

• +1
Did u make ur tinder yet? I am 27 aswell
Nope, I still have some looksmaxxes left to do, get the professional photos done (I think I'm going to employ 2-3 photographers, not just one), and sort together other stuff in my life before I can comfortably go on any dating platform.

Front 5.5/10
Side 4/10
Mogger smile btw
Smile more

• +1
Rhino ASAP

• +1
You are failoed by long and narrow skull more tbh. You have a small neurocranium too (smaller than mine which is small to begin with lol)
There's truth to that, but couldn't it also result from lens distortion? Here are a few pics from a greater distance:

20211217 075256
20211217 075408
20211217 075449

I'd say the most glaring facial failo from that distance is the eye area, maybe followed by the nose. Am I wrong?

There's truth to that, but couldn't it also result from lens distortion? Here are a few pics from a greater distance:

View attachment 1445210View attachment 1445211View attachment 1445212

I'd say the most glaring facial failo from that distance is the eye area, maybe followed by the nose. Am I wrong?
Uh. yeah. Selfies make your face look longer. Avoid using them on dating apps. Btw I think your eyebrows make your ES ratio seem too low. You need to space them out from the inner ends and make them longer on the outer ends.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Lol this guy is like a 3/10. He looks like an abomination and im confident that the avg subhuman white guy where i live is better looking. Dude would be bullied in HS

• JFL
So, regardless of the nose, it's 6.25-6.5/10 if we translate PSL to the normal ranking system? That's actually not bad, I usually rate myself lower as 5.5/10.
yu dont get satisfying matches as a 6 on tinder

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Uh. yeah. Selfies make your face look longer. Avoid using them on dating apps. Btw I think your eyebrows make your ES ratio seem too low. You need to space them out from the inner ends and make them longer on the outer ends.
this

Lol this guy is like a 3/10. He looks like an abomination and im confident that the avg subhuman white guy where i live is better looking. Dude would be bullied in HS
Underrate. He isn't ugly. Mogs average white guy.

• Love it
Underrate. He isn't ugly. Mogs average white guy.
The average white guy has all the good feats this guy has without the messed up ipd, bad lower eyelid support funny nose long midface w better hair lol. If only you knew what white dudes looked like in toronto. He would be a normie in the incel ugly nerd circles of white dudes lmao.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
The average white guy has all the good feats this guy has without the messed up ipd, bad lower eyelid support funny nose long midface w better hair lol. If only you knew what white dudes looked like in toronto. He would be a normie in the incel ugly nerd circles of white dudes lmao.
Hmm. Is the average white guy where you live on the same looks level as this morph?

Morph3

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Hmm. Is the average white guy where you live on the same looks level as this morph?

View attachment 1445392
That morph looks retarded. Yesterday i was driving downtown and there wasnt a single sub 30 yr old white dude who looked as bad as OP. the only place he would look avg is in the areas with like ethnic dudes only. However white people are on an entirely diff level than deathnics esp the upper middle class ones. They all have good lower thirds, zygos, good eye area coloring etc without having weird shit like mega shit ipd or a giga long midface or a fucked up nose

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 1445392
On avg the white dudes are like chadlite to low tier chad for some reason (prob cuz toronto is p wealthy). This guy would never EVER be above to a normie white guy here no matter what surgeries he had done

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15985
On avg the white dudes are like chadlite to low tier chad for some reason (prob cuz toronto is p wealthy). This guy would never EVER be above to a normie white guy here no matter what surgeries he had done
Is this canadian composite the average or is the normie canadian white better looking than this morph?

Images   2021 12 17T181450191

ur in fucking israel how is a jewish nose bringing u down, I literally talk to a jewish girl who says she loves jewish noses and plans to go israel.. :hnghn:

• JFL
stop sticking your face out in these pics, no wonder it looks huge, you're literally leaning forward in ur selfies

• +1
Lol this guy is like a 3/10. He looks like an abomination
20211217 080731
20211217 090057
20211217 093753
20211217 144959

ur in fucking israel how is a jewish nose bringing u down, I literally talk to a jewish girl who says she loves jewish noses and plans to go israel.. :hnghn:
It isn't. I'm being sarcastic by complaining about it. I'm actually a 7.5/10 in Israeli terms (but 5.5/10 in international ones).

Attachments

• 20211217_093753.jpg
    20211217_093753.jpg
    995.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Primordial
stop sticking your face out in these pics, no wonder it looks huge, you're literally leaning forward in ur selfies
That's actually good advice.

It's funny how teenage virgins can't even tell that angle/pose/lighting can make or break anyone.

Look at this utter fucked-up 3/10 subhuman, for instance:

26311732 0 image a 40 1584992286173

JFL at what this forum believes. Lookism.net needs to return ASAP.

That's actually good advice.

It's funny how teenage virgins can't even tell that angle/pose/lighting can make or break anyone.

Look at this utter fucked-up 3/10 subhuman, for instance:

View attachment 1445434

JFL at what this forum believes. Lookism.net needs to return ASAP.
bieber has a small skull

bieber has a small skull
Is that a bad thing in all circumstances? I have a coworker who is almost 7'0" (213cm) due to acromegaly, his skull is huge, and he is an utter abomination - yes, women (and men) notice him because he is a walking Goliath, but from what I can tell, most have no interest in having sex with him due to his extreme ogre-ism. I think that proportions and harmony are, as a general rule, more important than sheer size. I could be wrong, though.

Is that a bad thing in all circumstances? I have a coworker who is almost 7'0" (213cm) due to acromegaly, his skull is huge, and he is an utter abomination - yes, women (and men) notice him because he is a walking Goliath, but from what I can tell, most have no interest in having sex with him due to his extreme ogre-ism. I think that proportions and harmony are, as a general rule, more important than sheer size. I could be wrong, though.
I didn't say it's bad, I meant him leaning forward like that didn't make him look as bad as you do. YOU could benefit from a better angle, training your neck and bulking your body up a bit... also rhino

• +1
Is this canadian composite the average or is the normie canadian white better looking than this morph?

View attachment 1445417
Same looks level but less deathnic looking with maybe better zygos
View attachment 1445419View attachment 1445420View attachment 1445422View attachment 1445423

It isn't. I'm being sarcastic by complaining about it. I'm actually a 7.5/10 in Israeli terms (but 5.5/10 in international ones).
Youre not a 5.5 by canadian standards by any means. People would think youre a creepy rapist from how low your smv is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15985 and Jason Voorhees
damn it's that bad in canada? it's over

damn it's that bad in canada? it's over
Middle class white people are gl af. They arent like all full blown chads but they have consistent good looks. An actual chad ethnic would stand out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Deleted member 9568 and Primordial
Middle class white people are gl af. They arent like all full blown chads but they have consistent good looks. An actual chad ethnic would stand out
Can u post a picture of an average upper middle class white guy