Would I look good if I put some muscle on?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I look my absolute worst in this vid cuz I was picking at my fly bites and they got big and red right on my face and am bloated from eating like shit all week, so I’ll post a pic of what my face is normally like too, but would I look good if I started working out?

Attachments

• 77B3D9C8-8172-40EC-B3FC-DB0F29A86FE3.png
    77B3D9C8-8172-40EC-B3FC-DB0F29A86FE3.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 0EC7DCD5-FD8A-41B0-9E08-525D6D0A0C0B.jpeg
    0EC7DCD5-FD8A-41B0-9E08-525D6D0A0C0B.jpeg
    508 KB · Views: 0
  • D26D6C1B-7797-4092-A8E4-B81141843588.jpeg
    D26D6C1B-7797-4092-A8E4-B81141843588.jpeg
    388.1 KB · Views: 0
Autism Awareness Day GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ilovelamp08
retard thread jfl u just want to share ur pics for no reason

No I wanna know if I’m trucel and should just give up or if I should try

Someone said I can only get landwhales I don’t wanna believe it

everyone benefits from having more (natty)muscles, healthwise also

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 18776
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
I look my absolute worst in this vid cuz I was picking at my fly bites and they got big and red right on my face and am bloated from eating like shit all week, so I’ll post a pic of what my face is normally like too, but would I look good if I started working out?

u have the perfect JBW medium ugly face, just turbo ogre max and get to like 180 pounds muscle mass monster. also dont worry about ur chin nose and shit, i have the same pheno and features as you, and getting girls is easy peasy when NT. but u cant get ur mind affected by this site, leave before u start believing the shit here.
yes girls care about looks but if ur masculine and ogre and confident u will pull the most feminine high quality girls

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
u have the perfect JBW medium ugly face, just turbo ogre max and get to like 180 pounds muscle mass monster. also dont worry about ur chin nose and shit, i have the same pheno and features as you, and getting girls is easy peasy when NT. but u cant get ur mind affected by this site, leave before u start believing the shit here.
yes girls care about looks but if ur masculine and ogre and confident u will pull the most feminine high quality girls
I gotta stay lean to look somewhat decent tho, might bulk for a bit but that would mean not leaving my house cuz I’m disgusted with myself when I get fat, I should be able to pack on muscle easy tho when I was working out I gained a lot pretty quick then stopped and lost most of it, should I get a bimax eventually tho? They’re cheap in Canada, maybe even free for me

Roid and get bimax then you will ascend

Roid and get bimax then you will ascend
I don’t need roids I have good enough genetics, everyone guy in my family is big I’m just not cuz I do nothing

Neurotypical, but in a broader sense just being confident, having friends etc.
I have friends that aren’t retarded and can talk to girls if that’s what that means, all my friends are dating stacies too so ig that’s good for me

I have friends that aren’t retarded and can talk to girls if that’s what that means, all my friends are dating stacies too so ig that’s good for me
No, it isn't about your friends lol. Are you confident, charming, funny etc?

No, it isn't about your friends lol. Are you confident, charming, funny etc?
I meant I have friends that aren’t retarded and they have good looking gfs with hot friends, and that I can talk to girls, and yeah I’m pretty funny I think, and I dress well, go to parties, etc, I’ve had girls invite me to parties pretty often not for a bit tho cuz I haven’t been talking to anyone for like 6 months now, and I usually get super drunk and then throw up when I’m hanging out with people and everytime that’s happened girls have came and swarmed me to make sure I’m alright and feed me bread lmao, invited one to my house and she came but it got awkward fast cuz she was younger than I thought so I asked her to leave soon as she could lol, I also matched with a bunch of girls I used to go to school with on tinder and I didn’t know they liked me til then, one of them is like the baddest bitch in my town so that was cool but I stopped talking to her, always have the opportunity to fuck tho, but I’m a virgin cuz I don’t try hard enough and don’t really try to make moves, mainly cuz I been working on myself and don’t quite have the confidence yet, so far I’ve got my dick sucked by a fat chick and that was only cuz I was super horny and she lived close and told me to come over, sucked me off within 5mins of meeting me and she said my dick was huge which is cool cuz she was like 6ft and 200lbs so if it’s big to her then that means it’ll be massive to tiny chicks, and I pull a lot of chicks on Snapchat but most of them are like 16 and I’m 20 so I don’t do anything except fish for compliments to help with my self esteem, which is kinda fucked

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
U need to train ur neck snd traps a lot bro it makes u look gay

Definitely
You really have the tiktok looks btw

Yes. Pick up some weights immediately.

They dont like fags u moron

u need to train ur neck and traps + gym and gain weigh

Also you need otoplasty for ur ears
I already have ear stickers called otostick, work just as good but I don’t wear them much

• Woah
Reactions: Johanjohan
They dont like fags u moron

u need to train ur neck and traps + gym and gain weigh

Also you need otoplasty for ur ears
I already am pulling a bi girl that wants me to come to the city and suck her toes and eat her ass

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
I gotta stay lean to look somewhat decent tho, might bulk for a bit but that would mean not leaving my house cuz I’m disgusted with myself when I get fat, I should be able to pack on muscle easy tho when I was working out I gained a lot pretty quick then stopped and lost most of it, should I get a bimax eventually tho? They’re cheap in Canada, maybe even free for me
idk if bimax would benefit u, i think a small 6-7 mm genio plus a good rhino would ascend ur face much much more, but i think ur good in the face, just grow a beard and dont worry too much about it. surgery has a lot of downsides guys here dont like to talk about. ur fine, go and enjoy ur life and your blue eyes

I meant I have friends that aren’t retarded and they have good looking gfs with hot friends, and that I can talk to girls, and yeah I’m pretty funny I think, and I dress well, go to parties, etc, I’ve had girls invite me to parties pretty often not for a bit tho cuz I haven’t been talking to anyone for like 6 months now, and I usually get super drunk and then throw up when I’m hanging out with people and everytime that’s happened girls have came and swarmed me to make sure I’m alright and feed me bread lmao, invited one to my house and she came but it got awkward fast cuz she was younger than I thought so I asked her to leave soon as she could lol, I also matched with a bunch of girls I used to go to school with on tinder and I didn’t know they liked me til then, one of them is like the baddest bitch in my town so that was cool but I stopped talking to her, always have the opportunity to fuck tho, but I’m a virgin cuz I don’t try hard enough and don’t really try to make moves, mainly cuz I been working on myself and don’t quite have the confidence yet, so far I’ve got my dick sucked by a fat chick and that was only cuz I was super horny and she lived close and told me to come over, sucked me off within 5mins of meeting me and she said my dick was huge which is cool cuz she was like 6ft and 200lbs so if it’s big to her then that means it’ll be massive to tiny chicks, and I pull a lot of chicks on Snapchat but most of them are like 16 and I’m 20 so I don’t do anything except fish for compliments to help with my self esteem, which is kinda fucked
So why are you even asking if you are a truecel mate? You are far from truecel and if you already have a lot of friends, go to parties you are in a better position than 80% of this forum. A simple looksmax in your case would be to get a haircut with more volume on the top, it helps with proportions and symmetry as your midface is long.

So why are you even asking if you are a truecel mate? You are far from truecel and if you already have a lot of friends, go to parties you are in a better position than 80% of this forum. A simple looksmax in your case would be to get a haircut with more volume on the top, it helps with proportions and symmetry as your midface is long.
Doesnt his hair have a lot of volume on top already? Its quite long

Doesnt his hair have a lot of volume on top already? Its quite long
It's long but not very voluminous. You can see that pretty good in the first photo. That's why his midface looks so damn long. In the photo with the yellow t shirt he looks much better because the hair has more volume.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
It's long but not very voluminous. You can see that pretty good in the first photo. That's why his midface looks so damn long. In the photo with the yellow t shirt he looks much better because the hair has more volume.
What can I do to get more volume? I have thin hair so it’s hard to style tbh, I’ve been told by a lot of people to grow it out so ima grow it out to the length I had it in middle school cuz that’s when it looked best, once it gets longer it starts to curl like wings in the back and bitches love that

Yeah but I sabotage myself and go into trucel phases and don’t talk to anyone for long periods of time, I have bdd and sometimes that completely takes over me, especially since I have low T right now, I just need to start working out again but have like no motivation

• So Sad
Reactions: thecaste
idk if bimax would benefit u, i think a small 6-7 mm genio plus a good rhino would ascend ur face much much more, but i think ur good in the face, just grow a beard and dont worry too much about it. surgery has a lot of downsides guys here dont like to talk about. ur fine, go and enjoy ur life and your blue eyes
I have no maxila tho, and I don’t wanna age like shit so I figure bimax would be best, when I go on face app and put in the old age filter I look fucking horrible cuz I have no bones so my skin gets saggy and wrinkly all over

What can I do to get more volume? I have thin hair so it’s hard to style tbh, I’ve been told by a lot of people to grow it out so ima grow it out to the length I had it in middle school cuz that’s when it looked best, once it gets longer it starts to curl like wings in the back and bitches love that
Try out sea salt spray to get some texture and volume.

You need to stop bro. You're getting a little too big

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton