Would it be weird to change my last name and start a new family. My own new family under new name

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I feel betrayed in general through situations that have happens + the terrible genetics both sides of my family have given me.

All my cousins are extremely bad vibes to me, uncles aunties I feel they despise me at family gatherings.

So now I literally see 0 family for the last 2-3 years. Don't see my dad. Only live with my mom cos ive got nowhere else to go

Actually I moved out by mself for like a year living in hostels but i got sick of dealing with crackheads and rats in my room so i came back home. I barely mutter a word to my mom other than 'whats for dinner'

Obviously I do have biolgical family. But basically I don't have a family.

So I want to build my own family in the future. (also im surrogatemothermaxxing for perfect genetics) + moving to different country and leaving everyone behind as soon as I can afford to do so

Would it be weird to change my last name to something else I come up with or something I relate to.

And start my new family under that last name? I don't want my last name to be the same as the family I hate. It makes me feel like im still attached to them. And me reproducing and marrying and making a family is building the family that I hate. I want my own.

So would this be weird?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member
I feel betrayed in general through situations that have happens + the terrible genetics both sides of my family have given me.

All my cousins are extremely bad vibes to me, uncles aunties I feel they despise me at family gatherings.

So now I literally see 0 family for the last 2-3 years. Don't see my dad. Only live with my mom cos ive got nowhere else to go

Actually I moved out by mself for like a year living in hostels but i got sick of dealing with crackheads and rats in my room so i came back home. I barely mutter a word to my mom other than 'whats for dinner'

So I want to build my own family in the future. (also im surrogatemothermaxxing for perfect genetics) + moving to different country and leaving everyone behind as soon as I can afford to do so

Would it be weird to change my last name to something else I come up with or something I relate to.

And start my new family under that last name? I don't want my last name to be the same as the family I hate. It makes me feel like im still attached to them. And me reproducing and marrying and making a family is building the family that I hate. I want my own.

So would this be weird?
you're fucking autistic and socially retarded, that's why no one fucking likes you irl.

Sorry to be so harsh but that's literally the truth

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
but its the truth
No it's not. Assuming you weren't trolling when you sent me that fucking "letter" or whatever that abomination of a text was to your father, you are a fucking retard with 0 social skills and charisma. People don't like niggas with victimhood complexes

Assuming you weren't trolling when you sent me that fucking "letter" or whatever that abomination of a text was to your father
wtf he made me subhuman and it completely has ruined my life in every way. and there's even statistics to back up every point on why its ruined my life. so why should he not at least give me a loan for LL?

you are a fucking retard with 0 social skills and charisma.
well possibly. but do you know me? or just the retarded shit i write an an anonymous internet forum

People don't like niggas with victimhood complexes
how can i not have a victimhood complex when im literally bottom 1% in the most selected trait in the world. and obviously i dont sperg this shit IRL just to retards on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
just watch 25th hour theory

wtf he made me subhuman and it completely has ruined my life in every way. and there's even statistics to back up every point on why its ruined my life. so why should he not at least give me a loan for LL?

well possibly. but do you know me? or just the retarded shit i write an an anonymous internet forum

how can i not have a victimhood complex when im literally bottom 1% in the most selected trait in the world. and obviously i dont sperg this shit IRL just to retards on here
JFL. Your total lack of empathy and inability to understand social situations makes me cage hard. "He made me subhuman"

Okay so you just blamed your father for you being a subhuman - implying he is a subhuman. And then you ask him for 20k? Do you see how fucking retarded that is? Your inability to put yourself into other's shoes is what makes you so fucking unlikeable to people irl, you clearly do fucking sperg - or at least appear socially retarded/low empathy (inb4 dark triad cope) and it's why people don't like you.

JFL I'm the same height as you + curry, surrounded by 6ft whites and I don't even carry the same victimhood complex as you. JFL, at your shit social skills. LL won't help your deformed brain

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
JFL. Your total lack of empathy and inability to understand social situations makes me cage hard. "He made me subhuman"

Okay so you just blamed your father for you being a subhuman - implying he is a subhuman. And then you ask him for 20k? Do you see how fucking retarded that is? Your inability to put yourself into other's shoes is what makes you so fucking unlikeable to people irl, you clearly do fucking sperg - or at least appear socially retarded/low empathy (inb4 dark triad cope) and it's why people don't like you.

JFL I'm the same height as you + curry, surrounded by 6ft whites and I don't even carry the same victimhood complex as you. JFL, at your shit social skills. LL won't help your deformed brain
me and @FailedNormieManlet have shittty 5"5 curry genetics too but you dont see us complaining about being "made subhuman by our father" that is seriously beta pussy shit, once again ur complaining about your situation instead of trying to moneymax and bodybuild, thatd all you need to do right now, are you in college or pursuing a higher paying job? or are you working at mcdonalds? there is always something to be done and until you accept that and stop being resentful of ur dad who managed to make it just fine with his own subhuman genetics its over for you. And dude i thought that letter was a joke i cant believe you actually sent that shit to ur dad who you barely talk to :lul:

• +1

Okay so you just blamed your father for you being a subhuman - implying he is a subhuman. And then you ask him for 20k? Do you see how fucking retarded that is?
He did make me subhuman? He knew exactly what he was doing when he had a kid at 5'5. Its obvious that that kid would have the same shit life as he did.

Obviously I know its fucking retarded to ask my dad for LL it took me like a month to build up the courage to ask and put a big document together with all the height studies showing how badly it effects our life in every way.

But there's literally no other choice right now other than wageslaving and suffering for the next 2 years

Your inability to put yourself into other's shoes is what makes you so fucking unlikeable to people irl, you clearly do fucking sperg - or at least appear socially retarded/low empathy (inb4 dark triad cope) and it's why people don't like you.

Tbh if anything im too empathetic IRL, stop having such a weird obsession with NTness. the fact you have to talk about it all the time and write threads analysing it proves u study the shit out of it and arent NT.

You're "NT" but your mad at me for having a victimhood complex on an incel forum about being bottom 1% height :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ALP
stop being resentful of ur dad who managed to make it just fine with his own subhuman genetics its over for you. And dude i thought that letter was a joke i cant believe you actually sent that shit to ur dad who you barely talk to :lul:
he didnt get through life "just fine" he only dates landwhales despite being money, gym and tan maxxed.

We are so fucked and u guys dont even realise it

and yes lmao there's no other choice other than doing the cope shit that you're doing. Trust me. I already went through the redpill money gym mma cope stage. Its a fucking cope. Nothing will overcome our subhuman heights.

I wish it worked, but trust me, it doesnt

• +1
Are we in a fucking time loop I swear us 3 subhumans have already been in this exact conversation before.

me and @FailedNormieManlet have shittty 5"5 curry genetics too but you dont see us complaining about being "made subhuman by our father" that is seriously beta pussy shit, once again ur complaining about your situation instead of trying to moneymax and bodybuild, thatd all you need to do right now, are you in college or pursuing a higher paying job? or are you working at mcdonalds? there is always something to be done and until you accept that and stop being resentful of ur dad who managed to make it just fine with his own subhuman genetics its over for you. And dude i thought that letter was a joke i cant believe you actually sent that shit to ur dad who you barely talk to :lul:
social autism will do that to you, this retard acc called his dad - who he doesn't even speak to. A fucking subhuman then demanded 20k JFL. He also LARPed to me saying he benches 90kg, but refuses to post physique. I'm caging hard, he is either a troll or a fucking retard who is going to get LL and then rope when he realises girls aren't going to come to him. Don't believe his tales when he says he gymcells. He sent me a pic of him (or supposedly him) and he looks like a fucking twig.
He did make me subhuman? He knew exactly what he was doing when he had a kid at 5'5. Its obvious that that kid would have the same shit life as he did.

Obviously I know its fucking retarded to ask my dad for LL it took me like a month to build up the courage to ask and put a big document together with all the height studies showing how badly it effects our life in every way.

But there's literally no other choice right now other than wageslaving and suffering for the next 2 years

Tbh if anything im too empathetic IRL, stop having such a weird obsession with NTness. the fact you have to talk about it all the time and write threads analysing it proves u study the shit out of it and arent NT.

You're "NT" but your mad at me for having a victimhood complex on an incel forum about being bottom 1% height :feelskek:
JFL at your delusion, okay so you believe he made you subhuman. SO WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM THAT IF YOU'RE TRYING TO GET MONEY? JFL! You must be trolling because no one is this fucking retarded.

JFL it's retarded to ask for LL, but it's even more retarded to ask for something while insulting the other person. You could have fucking just told him you feel awful about your fucking height, it makes you depressed and fucks with your confidence and assuming your dad likes you, he would give you a solution. Instead you try to fucking blackpill him and then ask for LL. JFL AT HOW RETARDED YOU ARE!

Yes I am fucking NT because I can put myself into people's shoes. I literally have friends and social circle irl JFL

• +1

the way i see it you need to forget about women and dating for a few years and build up ur confidence in yourself, how do you do so? by doing the hard work especially when you dont feel like it (dont flame me this is the only good hamza quote, i know hes braindead) you need to show yourself that you can do things other cannot, not phsically but mentally, and please stop acting like you attended MMA its fucking cringe, show documents or something or major cope its obvious you wouldnt suffer through a year of a sport you hate with ur beta energy, as i said before from you lack of confidence its clear that doing the hard work when you dont feel like it is a foreign concept to you, i know plenty of 5"5 guys at my school who get pussy, some 5"4 mexican i know is cheating on his girlfriend and now its a whole big thing, youre never gonna slay but that doesnt mean landwhales are the only option, but as you are now they are the only option because no self respecting woman would touch a man like you with no self respect of your own. Do youself a favor and get off this website, its obvious how much damage its caused your self confidence.

Are we in a fucking time loop I swear us 3 subhumans have already been in this exact conversation before.
yeah well you made a similar post so what do you expect

social autism will do that to you, this retard acc called his dad - who he doesn't even speak to. A fucking subhuman then demanded 20k JFL. He also LARPed to me saying he benches 90kg, but refuses to post physique. I'm caging hard, he is either a troll or a fucking retard who is going to get LL and then rope when he realises girls aren't going to come to him. Don't believe his tales when he says he gymcells. He sent me a pic of him (or supposedly him) and he looks like a fucking twig.

JFL at your delusion, okay so you believe he made you subhuman. SO WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM THAT IF YOU'RE TRYING TO GET MONEY? JFL! You must be trolling because no one is this fucking retarded.

JFL it's retarded to ask for LL, but it's even more retarded to ask for something while insulting the other person. You could have fucking just told him you feel awful about your fucking height, it makes you depressed and fucks with your confidence and assuming your dad likes you, he would give you a solution. Instead you try to fucking blackpill him and then ask for LL. JFL AT HOW RETARDED YOU ARE!

Yes I am fucking NT because I can put myself into people's shoes. I literally have friends and social circle irl JFL
this pussy doesnt bench 90kg :feelskek: this is getting more sad by the minute

• +1
demanded 20k
didnt demand 20k. asked him to get a bank loan. He'd literally be £0 out of pocket. and fix the life of a subhuman he created that didnt ask to be born.
He also LARPed to me saying he benches 90kg,
rn i bench 37.5kgs dumbells for 10
He sent me a pic of him (or supposedly him) and he looks like a fucking twig.
THEY ARE OLD FUCKING PICTURES

JFL at your delusion, okay so you believe he made you subhuman. SO WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM THAT IF YOU'RE TRYING TO GET MONEY?
WHAT THE FUCK ELSE AM I MEANT TO SAY? "I LOVE MY LIFE AT THIS HEIGHT THANK YOU, BUT CAN I HAVE 20K?"

but it's even more retarded to ask for something while insulting the other person
WHERE DID I INSULT HIM?!?!?

Instead you try to fucking blackpill him and then ask for LL
:feelskek::feelskek: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?! ITS THE BEST ARGUMENT SENDING THE STATISTICS AND SHIT + TELLING HIM HOW I FEEL SHIT ABOUT MY HEIGHT LIKE I DID WHEN I HAD MEETING WITH HIM IN A PUB ABOUT IT

• JFL
this pussy doesnt bench 90kg :feelskek: this is getting more sad by the minute
He's a massive LARPer JFL, until he posts physique with timestamp, I will have 0 empathy for this nigga
didnt demand 20k. asked him to get a bank loan. He'd literally be £0 out of pocket. and fix the life of a subhuman he created that didnt ask to be born.

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE AM I MEANT TO SAY? "I LOVE MY LIFE AT THIS HEIGHT THANK YOU, BUT CAN I HAVE 20K?"

WHERE DID I INSULT HIM?!?!?

:feelskek::feelskek: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?! ITS THE BEST ARGUMENT SENDING THE STATISTICS AND SHIT + TELLING HIM HOW I FEEL SHIT ABOUT MY HEIGHT LIKE I DID WHEN I HAD MEETING WITH HIM IN A PUB ABOUT IT
Post physique with timestamp you fucking LARPer JFL.

You insulted by implying he was a subhuman - "you created a subhuman" JFL at your lack of social skills.

No using stats to blackpill your dad is a shit idea, parents aren't fucking logical, they're emotional af. Just fucking manipulate his emotions, why tf would you use stats to blackpill your dad.

I told you what to fucking say too, it fucks with your confidence and whatnot. JFL okay why don't you create a fuckign poll and ask people who sounds more convincing, the letter you wrote vs the letter I wrote. Nothing will save your autism

• +1
build up ur confidence in yourself, how do you do so?
THERE IS NO FUCKING CONFIDENCE FOR YOUR HEIGHT HOW ARE YOU STILL COPING
please stop acting like you attended MMA its fucking cringe
I LITERALLY DID WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WHY DO YOU TWO KEEP ACCUSING ME OF NOT DOING THINGS THAT I LITERALLY HAVE

i think its your way of coping. because its your guys goal to do them things and then you think you'll get pussy. but i did them things and it still doesnt work
its obvious how much damage its caused your self confidence.
Its not that. It's made me see reality and how extremely important it is to maximise your height because it is extremely fucking important but u guys are still in the coping stage. which i was in for many years so i understand

build up ur confidence in yourself, how do you do so?
please stop acting like you attended MMA its fucking cringe
I LITERALLY DID WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WHY DO YOU TWO KEEP ACCUSING ME OF NOT DOING THINGS THAT I LITERALLY HAVE

i think its your way of coping. because its your guys goal to do them things and then you think you'll get pussy. but i did them things and it still doesnt work
its obvious how much damage its caused your self confidence.
Its not that. It's made me see reality and how extremely important it is to maximise your height because it is extremely fucking important but u guys are still in the coping stage. which i was in for many years so i understand

• +1

then post new ones?

ur supposed to not ask ur fucking dad for 20k, i would disown my beta son unless he was 5"1 if he said this to me, its deplorable to expect him to pay for something when he is already well aware you can make it reguardless as he has done so himself, and stop coping by saying he only fucks landwhales that doesnt mean you can just give up before even trying

• JFL

name me 3 sweeps from guard, and your gameplan for when you're on the ground then

You insulted by implying he was a subhuman - "you created a subhuman" JFL at your lack of social skills.
JFL at your social skills thinking that calling my dad a subhuman on an anonymous internet forum is bad social skills

No using stats to blackpill your dad is a shit idea, parents aren't fucking logical, they're emotional af. Just fucking manipulate his emotions, why tf would you use stats to blackpill your dad.
I did, I cried at the fucking pub where i met him and he still woulnt budge. (not on purpose)
I told you what to fucking say too, it fucks with your confidence and whatnot. JFL okay why don't you create a fuckign poll and ask people who sounds more convincing, the letter you wrote vs the letter I wrote
This isnt a fucking competition of social skills stop being weird. Ofc that letter u wrote was better, thats why i fucking asked you and sent the one that you wrote

• JFL

i dont think this website has been more detrimental for anyone here, well maybe besides that guy who got 20 surgerys with the fucked up lips, you need to get off dude. And cleary you dont know what im talking about reguardling confidence if you think its 100% determined by looks, its about respecting youself, respecting your own action, respecting your own drive to improve and how hard youre working to do so, youll never get that respect feeling sorry for yourself in your moms basement while writting letters begging for LL money.

• +1
i would disown my beta son unless he was 5"1 if he said this to me
ur crazy bro. and your going to create another life of suffering if you reproduce without getting a surrogatemother or dating a really tall girl.
stop coping by saying he only fucks landwhales that doesnt mean you can just give up before even trying
you cant be serious

JFL at your social skills thinking that calling my dad a subhuman on an anonymous internet forum is bad social skills

I did, I cried at the fucking pub where i met him and he still woulnt budge. (not on purpose)

This isnt a fucking competition of social skills stop being weird. Ofc that letter u wrote was better, thats why i fucking asked you and sent the one that you wrote
Yes you fucking called him a subhuman in your letter you fucking idiot, this is what I mean. You're so fucking unaware socially that whatever you say, I just take it with a grain of salt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Gaygymmaxx
ur crazy bro. and your going to create another life of suffering if you reproduce without getting a surrogatemother or dating a really tall girl.

you cant be serious
ill dose my son with gh and aI's that wont be a problem.

name me 3 sweeps from guard, and your gameplan for when you're on the ground then
I literally told you I went muay thai only gym for 6 months, then MMA gym afterwards but only went to boxing/kickboxing lessons and a few wrestling sparring matches when i didnt realise it was wrestling on that day

• JFL
I literally told you I went muay thai only gym for 6 months, then MMA gym afterwards but only went to boxing/kickboxing lessons and a few wrestling sparring matches when i didnt realise it was wrestling on that day
JFL tell me about wrestling then.

Yes you fucking called him a subhuman in your letter you fucking idiot, this is what I mean. You're so fucking unaware socially that whatever you say, I just take it with a grain of salt
just reread it and no where did I say he's subhuman

• JFL
"Muh victim complex."

I hope you hold the same standards when it comes to foids who have been raped and always bring it up to get sympathy points.

• JFL
dude you need to use psycadelics, i dont usually see it as a solution but but theres no other alternative, youre trapped in this fucked up state of mind and the only thing thatll get you out is literally losing any sense of self. Do you have any dealers or something, learn to use the dark web shit is not too hard when you get the hang of it. Its obvious no one is gonna convince you to change, you post here for pity not advice, and you know it too.

• JFL
No it's not. Assuming you weren't trolling when you sent me that fucking "letter" or whatever that abomination of a text was to your father, you are a fucking retard with 0 social skills and charisma. People don't like niggas with victimhood complexes
"Muh victim complex."

I hope you hold the same standards when it comes to foids who have been raped and always bring it up to get sympathy points.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17829
>complains about his height
>I'm the bottom 1%, I should be enjoying my prime years

Now think for a second how that makes your dad feel JFL. Your implying that being 5'5 is a fucking fault, which would piss your dad off considering he is a manlet. Your inability to relate to normies is what makes you so retarded. If you told your dad you struggled with dating because you are short, becuase it fucks with your confidence. He would feel less bad and more empathetic.

JFL at your other fcking chats where you would brag about kickboxing and would act arrogant. Your social autism knows no bounds, this is why whenever you tell me shit. I take it with a grain of salt because of how fucking unaware you are

ill dose my son with gh and aI's that wont be a problem.
That's just a horrible thing to say and do. Your gonna have to pump your kid full of hormones and fuck with his estrogen just for him to have a normal life.

As a turbomanlet you either have to get LL which gives you access to taller women. then date a girl whos the same height as u for a baby. otherwise it wi ll be subhuman.

or

pay for a 6ft stacey surrogate mother,

if u reproduce with a 5'3 girl (if u can even get one at that height which i doubt) it will have a terrible life. shame on you if you do that

JFL tell me about wrestling then.
a few wrestling sparring matches when i didnt realise it was wrestling on that day
meant bjj

i was legit ragdolling ethnics in bjj on my first session and some kid who had been there for months

put some kid in a leg triangle or some shit, or kept getting rear naked chokes on people. + that thing u can do in mount where you bend their arm back for a tap.

then realised i need to learn how to escape mount cos 1-2 kids kept putting me into it

• JFL
"Muh victim complex."

Yes I fucking do JFL. JFL if you think I feel bad for women. I've literally wrote posts on how much I dislike curry women for being whores

So would this be weird?
New surname should be “incelslayerrrr”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Now think for a second how that makes your dad feel JFL. Your implying that being 5'5 is a fucking fault, which would piss your dad off considering he is a manlet. Your inability to relate to normies is what makes you so retarded. If you told your dad you struggled with dating because you are short, becuase it fucks with your confidence. He would feel less bad and more empathetic.
Well obviously I understand that its retarded and might trigger him of course but theres literally no other way to explain it . even the one you rewrote for me included them points

• JFL
That's just a horrible thing to say and do. Your gonna have to pump your kid full of hormones and fuck with his estrogen just for him to have a normal life.
you always use this dumbass extremes to prove a point

hgh when used properly has almost no risks, ill be getting his bloods done monthly and will keep him in peak levels his whole life, AI's and GH have been used in countless clinical trials with no issues whatsoever, gh treatment is not suppresive and new research has indicated i could even just have him use a nasal spray stack with 50% efficacy at double the dose (incase he doesnt want to pin understandably) i likely wont give him test unless he want to do a very low suppresive dose but im not worried about it.

• Woah

As a turbomanlet you either have to get LL which gives you access to taller women. then date a girl whos the same height as u for a baby. otherwise it wi ll be subhuman.

or

pay for a 6ft stacey surrogate mother,

if u reproduce with a 5'3 girl (if u can even get one at that height which i doubt) it will have a terrible life. shame on you if you do that

meant bjj

i was legit ragdolling ethnics in bjj on my first session and some kid who had been there for months

put some kid in a leg triangle or some shit, or kept getting rear naked chokes on people. + that thing u can do in mount where you bend their arm back for a tap.

then realised i need to learn how to escape mount cos 1-2 kids kept putting me into it
JFL you got hit with an americana.

Let me guess, did you beat all the ethnics in the gym becuase you were white? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Okay jokes aside, you give up on shit way too fucking easily. You are geniunely socially retarded. I've seen manlets at our height pull girls from clubs and have good dating lives.
Well obviously I understand that its retarded and might trigger him of course but theres literally no other way to explain it . even the one you rewrote for me included them points
I rewrote your letter within fucking minutes, even then I fucking edited your aspie shit out so it sounds palatable to normies. This is what I mean by your socially retarded, you can still blackpill people but you need to approach it not so fucking directly, and create sympathy for yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

hgh when used properly has almost no risks, ill be getting his bloods done monthly and will keep him in peak levels his whole life, AI's and GH have been used in countless clinical trials with no issues whatsoever, gh treatment is not suppresive and new research has indicated i could even just have him use a nasal spray stack with 50% efficacy at double the dose (incase he doesnt want to pin understandably) i likely wont give him test unless he want to do a very low suppresive dose but im not worried about it.
you are insane. shame on you for bringing a life into this world where ur gonna have to pump him full of hormones and estrogen blockers just for him to live a normal life...

• +1

I'm just going to impregnate a girl who has tall siblings

you are insane. shame on you for bringing a life into this world where ur gonna have to pump him full of hormones and estrogen blockers just for him to live a normal life...
Post physique with timestamp

wow bro just say the exact same shit as before without reading what i said or acknowledging the extensive literature on gh and AI use in children fucking retard ur a lost cause :lul: if ur gonna act like this for the rest of your life why stay alive? just do us all a favor and fucking end it, posting here asking for pity on serves to ruin another 5"5 forum visitors self confidence and turn them into a worthless subhuman(mentally) just like you.

Okay jokes aside, you give up on shit way too fucking easily. You are geniunely socially retarded. I've seen manlets at our height pull girls from clubs and have good dating lives.
your coping honestly. this is why ur so mad. your putting my social skills down to why no success. but in reality its blatantly height. jfl at not being "socially aware" enough to see that
I rewrote your letter within fucking minutes, even then I fucking edited your aspie shit out so it sounds palatable to normies.
:feelskek::feelskek:
you can still blackpill people but you need to approach it not so fucking directly, and create sympathy for yourself.
I did create sympathy for myself in the meeting I had in the pub with him before I sent the text u wrote. but urgh i suppose. obviously my head is way too in this blackpill shit at the moment but its for the best. if i didnt and was worrying about what my dad thought of me then I wouldnt be anywhere near close to possibly getting a loan. im meant to text today again but ive been putting it off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and FailedNormieManlet
wow bro just say the exact same shit as before without reading what i said or acknowledging the extensive literature on gh and AI use in children fucking retard ur a lost cause :lul: if ur gonna act like this for the rest of your life why stay alive? just do us all a favor and fucking end it, posting here asking for pity on serves to ruin another 5"5 forum visitors self confidence and turn them into a worthless subhuman(mentally) just like you.
I told you the real solutions above^ not pumping your kid full of hormones and blocking his estrogen.

I told you the real solutions above^ not pumping your kid full of hormones and blocking his estrogen.
Im done arguing i just wanna say one last thing, you are even more worthless than you think you are :ogre: