Would it be weird to change my last name and start a new family. My own new family under new name

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
your coping honestly. this is why ur so mad. your putting my social skills down to why no success. but in reality its blatantly height. jfl at not being "socially aware" enough to see that

:feelskek::feelskek:

I did create sympathy for myself in the meeting I had in the pub with him before I sent the text u wrote. but urgh i suppose. obviously my head is way too in this blackpill shit at the moment but its for the best. if i didnt and was worrying about what my dad thought of me then I wouldnt be anywhere near close to possibly getting a loan. im meant to text today again but ive been putting it off
I'm not denying our height holds us back, but you in particular are socially autistic, it's why I don't even believe in your tales.

See, I don't believe you created any sympathy in the meeting. I really don't, you're so retarded you probably fucking said shit like being "5'5 is hell on earth". You're too autistic to interact with normies JFL. Do you even have irl friends?

I'm not denying our height holds us back, but you in particular are socially autistic, it's why I don't even believe in your tales.
if im so socially autistic then why have i fucked like 10 girls and been in LTRs with 2 girls over the span of like 2.5 years and they loved me and i got along well with their families

while you have had none of that

See, I don't believe you created any sympathy in the meeting.
I FUCKING CRIED IN THE PUB

ou're so retarded you probably fucking said shit like being "5'5 is hell on earth".
no obviously I toned down the blackpill shit and was normal. it made it harder to bring up some of the points. i think i even completely missed out the dating part because that in itself is just a cringe topic to have but obviously he saw it on the document. why do u have to keep making my explain shit to you about social interactions. im fucking normal IRL just retarded on this forum and while messaging my dad about LL which is retarded in of itself. stop coping

• JFL
if im so socially autistic then why have i fucked like 10 girls and been in LTRs with 2 girls over the span of like 2.5 years and they loved me and i got along well with their families

no obviously I toned down the blackpill shit and was normal. it made it harder to bring up some of the points. i think i even completely missed out the dating part because that in itself is just a cringe topic to have but obviously he saw it on the document
JFL you've fucked mainly whales. If I had 0 standards, I'd have a bodycount of 7 by now. I've been a picky standardscel until recently - even then I've had a fucking paki female friend of mine offer marriage to me which I fucking rejected.

If you can get into LTRs, and have no issues dating, why are you crying on this site then? Literally just date a normal girl then :lul::lul:

JFL, I am caging bro. What did you say to your dad in the pub then?

no obviously I toned down the blackpill shit and was normal. it made it harder to bring up some of the points. i think i even completely missed out the dating part because that in itself is just a cringe topic to have but obviously he saw it on the document. why do u have to keep making my explain shit to you about social interactions. im fucking normal IRL just retarded on this forum and while messaging my dad about LL which is retarded in of itself. stop coping
Hard to believe any of them were more than 4/10 given you still have no confidence, hardly a brag tbh

JFL you've fucked mainly whales. If I had 0 standards, I'd have a bodycount of 7 by now. I've been a picky standardscel until recently - even then I've had a fucking paki female friend of mine offer marriage to me which I fucking rejected.
Hard to believe any of them were more than 4/10 given you still have no confidence

1 girl i fucked was fat. the 9 rest skinny or average. All were avg/above average looking. I can send photos of me with the LTR girls if u guys can handle the cordisol spike. and theyre legit hot

Stop coping with standards.

if u was able to get pussy you would have fucked some by now or been in an LTR.

but you havent.

if anything this proves that i have the better social skills that i was able to overcome the height barrier. stop having this weird social superiority complex over me. i mog you to suicide in every way

hence why ive had hot girls love me and fuck me hundreds of times.

and while you havent had 1

not going to read any more of the autism where you overanalyse every aspect of social interactions despite never having a gf in ur life, go sperg on another thread

• JFL
1 girl i fucked was fat. the 9 rest skinny or average. All were avg/above average looking. I can send photos of me with the LTR girls if u guys can handle the cordisol spike. and theyre legit hot

but you havent.

if anything this proves that i have the better social skills that i was able to overcome the height barrier. stop having this weird social superiority complex over me. i mog you to suicide in every way

not going to read any more of the autism where you overanalyse every aspect of social interactions despite never having a gf in ur life, go sperg on another thread
JFL I have dated from my social circle, cope more with your fucking 90kg bench tales. You are literally autistic and sperg out on height and cry about being bullied by fucking pakis JFL.

Pm tho curious

but you havent.

so why the fuck are you still begging for pity if you have tangible proof that you can still get hot girls and still be a wealthy guy at 5"5(ur dad)?????

Im so fucking confused now this should be more than enough to feel confident:feelsuhh:

Pre listen man there ls literally nothing more that needs to be discussed here. If you are ugly you have to looksmax and you have two options, softlooksmaxxing (fitness, skincare, fashion) and hardlooksmaxxing (surgeries). The second one is expensive and cost thousands of dollars. If you can try to shame your father into giving you the money props to you, if not, you're going to have to unfortunately wage for it.

and post the pics of the girls

so why the fuck are you still begging for pity if you have tangible proof that you can still get hot girls and still be a wealthy guy at 5"5(ur dad)?????
because its still difficult + this site has rotted my brain

I feel betrayed in general through situations that have happens + the terrible genetics both sides of my family have given me.

All my cousins are extremely bad vibes to me, uncles aunties I feel they despise me at family gatherings.

So now I literally see 0 family for the last 2-3 years. Don't see my dad. Only live with my mom cos ive got nowhere else to go

Actually I moved out by mself for like a year living in hostels but i got sick of dealing with crackheads and rats in my room so i came back home. I barely mutter a word to my mom other than 'whats for dinner'

Obviously I do have biolgical family. But basically I don't have a family.

So I want to build my own family in the future. (also im surrogatemothermaxxing for perfect genetics) + moving to different country and leaving everyone behind as soon as I can afford to do so

Would it be weird to change my last name to something else I come up with or something I relate to.

And start my new family under that last name? I don't want my last name to be the same as the family I hate. It makes me feel like im still attached to them. And me reproducing and marrying and making a family is building the family that I hate. I want my own.

So would this be weird?
no because all names are human construct and prove nothing, rock your name or change it and rock it from then