Would it be worth it to take rosemary oil or is it cope

T

Thumbpuller

Iron
So I'm 17, my parents don't let me buy minoxidil and I heard it bloats your face. I have a slightly receding hairline but I expect it to stay like that for decades to come (all of my family tree has nw1, even at 80 years old (mogger genetics)). However it is still a falio and I heard rosemary oil produces the same effects as minoxidil without the bloating if taken twice daily for 6 months I think. I made my own rosemary oil but applying that shit leads to greasy hair which is a looksmin and requires insane consistency. Is it worth it?

So I'm 17, my parents don't let me buy minoxidil
if i listened to everything my parents said my life would be considerably shittier, just use it without them knowing, or just wait till you are 19-20 and take fin

• +1
Reactions: germanmogger
if i listened to everything my parents said my life would be considerably shittier, just use it without them knowing, or just wait till you are 19-20 and take fin
finasteride is prescription only how am I supposed to get a prescription with nw1

TAKE FIN NOW DONT WAIT FOR TOMMOROW, I made the mistake of not starting fin early and I went from NW1 to NW2.5 in literally 6 months and regret it every day, im approaching nw3 currently and am on duta and oral minox

Cant appreciate enough how good this advice is. Never listen to bluepilled parents. I probably would be a virgin today if I listened all their advices. And I regret every day of not taking finasteride earlier. All bc of this shitty scared bluepillers who spread fear of sides in the internet

• +1
Reactions: twilight
TAKE FIN NOW DONT WAIT FOR TOMMOROW, I made the mistake of not starting fin early and I went from NW1 to NW2.5 in literally 6 months and regret it every day, im approaching nw3 currently and am on duta and oral minox
how do i get it if its prescription only. pretty sure I'm not getting a prescription with nw1.also i'm not scared of it becomeing worse, my dad is in his 50s and still has nw1, my grandfather is 80 and has nw1 hairline so pretty sure I got good genetics. I just want to get rid of the recession

Last edited:
Isn't fin regrow hairs it takes time but It does regrow it so why are you angry?

Isn't fin regrow hairs it takes time but It does regrow it so why are you angry?
Fin dosent regrow hair much its only used to prevent loss so its important you get on fin early as you can to prevent loss rather than trying to regain later

• Woah
Reactions: OogaBooba
Fin dosent regrow hair much its only used to prevent loss so its important you get on fin early as you can to prevent loss rather than trying to regain later
I didn't knew that literally everyone says it regrows hair.

I didn't knew that literally everyone says it regrows hair.
It only regrows hair that is terminal, it cannot turn vellus hair into terminal hair

• +1
Reactions: OogaBooba
minox cuck collagen but if you really need it use minox+ rosemary oil + peppermint oil+ dermastamping cold showers and pray to gandy it works