Would Jeff Seid slay IRL with his 5"9 height ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Bro is actually 5"9 and body halo would he have problems at 5"9 ?

no he can get any ratchet gym whore at best but not spin plates with stacies

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Anonymous Member and Deleted member 27472
height and face is more important for stacie's ?
yea the ones at my school only date the same 2-3 dudes in rotation 6-3+ 85kg lean and vinnie hacker like faces (seid has body and face but not height so he'll 'slay' with ONS but not LTR with Stacies)

yea the ones at my school only date 2-3 dudes in rotation 6-3+ 85kg lean and vinnie hacker like faces (seid has body and face but not height so he'll 'slay' with ONS but not LTR with Stacies)
whats better do u think ONS or LTR ? and LTR is higher percieved quality right ?

could tim chung who is 6ft flat do well with stacies ?
Kylie Jenner's hot bodyguard Tim Chung REFUSES to deny paternity of ...

whats better do u think ONS or LTR ? and LTR is higher percieved quality right ?

could tim chung who is 6ft flat do well with stacies ?
Kylie Jenner's hot bodyguard Tim Chung REFUSES to deny paternity of ...'s hot bodyguard Tim Chung REFUSES to deny paternity of ...
yea chung is 6-2, ripped and statusmaxxed (every bitch in his comment sections is pleading him to their bodyguard and even pay, so if there are more women giving attention to you the stacies look at that and see that the dude is getting attention from the sisterhood lets give him a shot this is just preselection) He'd do wonderful with ONS and LTR is percieved to be better quality on the end of the woman cuz naturally us men we are meant to ejaculate and evacuate so he'd do well in LTR and ONS but better ONS results cuz theres so much lust for this dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
yea chung is 6-2, ripped and statusmaxxed (every bitch in his comment sections is pleading him to their bodyguard and even pay, so if there are more women giving attention to you the stacies look at that and see that the dude is getting attention from the sisterhood lets give him a shot this is just preselection) He'd do wonderful with ONS and LTR is percieved to be better quality on the end of the woman cuz naturally us men we are meant to ejaculate and evacuate so he'd do well in LTR and ONS but better ONS results cuz theres so much lust for this dude
Hes 6"2 ??? a lot of people say he is 6ft and online hes listed as 182cm tall which is about just 6ft flat

Attachments

• tim-chung-dt-model-management.pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
model agencies typically lie and inflate the persons height by 1-2 inches usually. look at opry he is 5'10 and also tim chung standing next to travis he is 2 inches max taller then travis

maybe 6'2 with shoes on or 6'1 but i say 6'0

model angeices always inflate height
@midlatinocel

I think he claim 6 feet i would say hes like 5"11 which is still a good height

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
I think he claim 6 feet i would say hes like 5"11 which is still a good height
even if he is 6'2 in his modelling agency he is clearly shorter then nick bateman who is 6'2 and tim look 6'1 in this pic
4aca0be65a67450e242dae96d591ec6c.jpg

Yes he definitely would

yea the ones at my school only date the same 2-3 dudes in rotation 6-3+ 85kg lean and vinnie hacker like faces (seid has body and face but not height so he'll 'slay' with ONS but not LTR with Stacies)
what about 5'3 Jeff Nippard

Attachments

• jeff3 (1).jpg
    jeff3 (1).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
The real world is much easier than your giga defective incel brain would have you believe.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and Deleted member 28939