Would karate be a good looksmax and confidencemax?

Littleboy

Littleboy

Gold
If you've seen the series Cobra Kai and know about the protagonist Miguel who "ascended" then you know what I'm talking about.
He is a hapacel who was treated like crap. Learned karate & gym/dojo maxed from Chad Johnny and then became top dog. In b4 IM ER DS say "go ER".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Tbh that shit takes time. You can’t MMA or karatemaxx in a short time. Moreover it’s all about looks. Be a weak pretty boy rather than being a strong alphadestiny.

• +1
Tbh that shit takes time. You can’t MMA or karatemaxx in a short time. Moreover it’s all about looks. Be a weak pretty boy rather than being a strong alphadestiny.

You get more confidence even with 1 martial arts lesson.

• +1
Martial arts is legit.

You're better off doing MMA though if you're going to invest in martial arts training. Or boxing/muay thai.

Your confidence will be better knowing you can fuck guys up. Karate isn't so hot on that. You don't want to get a rep for being a black belt karateka and then have some fucking wrestling boxing judo chad fuck you up to prove he's tougher than you.

I haven't done this, because it'd be too tempting if i knew how to fight to go fuck up my old school bullies

• +1
cope

• +1
learn it so you have defence against Chads

• +1
Cobra Kai was a good series ngl. I'd say get into Muay Thai instead, nobody fucks with those guys.

• +1
Broooo tf you guys talking about learning to fight in classes at a gym.

The only realy way to learn to fight is out here on deez streetz.

• +1
Confidencemax maybe, but I can tell you 100% that weights would be vastly superior for visually changing your body aka lookmaxing.

• +1
Broooo tf you guys talking about learning to fight in classes at a gym.

The only realy way to learn to fight is out here on deez streetz.

Jfl if you don't drink 9 beers and trynna start fights with strangers

• +1
I personally love Karate, good for learning basic Japanese and stuff too (and yeah it's great for keeping fit)

if you can't be assed with stuff like that and want straight up more straight-to-point crap you can do MMA, Krav Maga or Muay Thai kickboxing instead

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
If you've seen the series Cobra Kai and know about the protagonist Miguel who "ascended" then you know what I'm talking about.
He is a hapacel who was treated like crap. Learned karate & gym/dojo maxed from Chad Johnny and then became top dog. In b4 IM ER DS say "go ER".
1nothing wrong with going ER
2I Did kickboxing , it helps make you more confident in a way and i'd say could come in useful
3 i wouldn't recommend doing it for the ''fitness'' though , it's just worthless cardio , just the fighting skill is enough , strength training is the real way to get a nice body
(srs though karate is for losers)
A

• +1
Reactions: wayme and Deleted member 6401