Would lifting make my my skull look narrow

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Hey guys,
So I would say my cranial size is decent around 23-24 inches in circumference.
My zygos are decently wide for caucasoids, not nearly as wide as mongloids tho. My jaw is narrow to average in size. I just started lifting a couple days ago so my frame is not good and my neck is not wide. I am pretty skinny and I am around 5’10.5. When I get wide in shoulders and neck, would my face look more narrow and feminine ?

Cuz I don’t want to wait until I get jaw implants until I can’t get jacked you know. Jaw implants are a good 2 years away, I’m only 19 rn

If you have good facial height/width proportions then you won‘t turn into a skullcel after gymcelling.

If you lack facial height for example, then training your traps will make your face even shorter.

If you lack facial height for example, then training your traps will make your face even shorter.
:blackpill::feelsrope:ropefuel
I couldnt even ogremax now

To a degree but you need to do things like build a bigger and traps. Also growing a beard and having a haircut that is short on the sides and longer up top with help. Get botox in your temples or masetters if this doesn't work.

If anything it will make it look fuller, but also improve your overall proportions anyway so don't worry about it.