Would MSE give my this mouth area?

Deleted member 5634

Deleted member 5634

Banned
I have seem some great results, i already have a good palette, im only inquiring about the mouth not the jaw, as im going to get bimax eventually.

Are there any other alternatives? Can braces make the mouth wider?

Captura

The two lines are straight lines coming from the center of my pupil. No change to the distance was made so is the same.

Ty guys

Morph by @Taylorswift

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
mse does this, invisalign/braces also do this to an extent, really anything that widens your palate/smile has an effect on your lip width

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
You remind me of Ramirez if you got the right implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
You remind me of Ramirez if you got the right implants

I might get implants eventually, the only thing holding me back is money

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Kenickie
I might get implants eventually, the only thing holding me back is money
Dear god u are a different human with a better mouth. Do anything u can to get that result man.

• +1
mse does this, invisalign/braces also do this to an extent, really anything that widens your palate/smile has an effect on your lip width

Ok i have orhodontic appointment friday, im going to show her the picture to see if something can do about it

Lmao bro get the implants and Ramirezmax you got the base for it

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5634
Lmao bro get the implants and Ramirezmax you got the base for it

If i get to look like ramirez ill fry mi dopamine receptors while i look myself in the mirror

Unironically I don’t see how you can be unhappy while good looking I’d be fucking high off looking in the mirror and seeing brad Pitt staring back at me
If i get to look like ramirez ill fry mi dopamine receptors while i look myself in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 5634
Unironically I don’t see how you can be unhappy while good looking I’d be fucking high off looking in the mirror and seeing brad Pitt staring back at me

I have actually an uncle that looks a lot like him, the only thing he lacks is the IPD

I have seem some great results, i already have a good palette, im only inquiring about the mouth not the jaw, as im going to get bimax eventually.

Are there any other alternatives? Can braces make the mouth wider?

View attachment 724836

The two lines are straight lines coming from the center of my pupil. No change to the distance was made so is the same.

Ty guys

Morph by @Taylorswift
Im miring rn. Bro that shit dead made his whole face(not midface)longer but it looked like it got shorter at the same time cause it fixed the FHWR ratio. Damn everyday I find sum shit astonishing with this MSE shit

• +1