Would my girlfriend give my children good genes?

D

Deleted member 8908

idk bro i just want rep
E11F1020 CAB8 4665 B2D7 2CEFD7A42A76

Honestly my gf would be hot af if she lost weight. Shes got really prominent cheekbones and jaw as well as narrow shoulders, narrow waist, and wide hips. A downside to the weightloss would be a reduction in tits and ass size which is what i really like. I think she has good genes because im skinny but she isn't so hopefully that will balance things out. And her dad has really thick bones so would this make my sons bones thicker? And she has blue/green eyes. I have blue eye genes but my mum gave me brown eyes smh. Idk, what do you think?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, fauxfox, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 26 others
hello saars send bobs saars

Selfie kiss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: racoon4, Deleted member 19997, JBcollector and 7 others
i got bobs and vegene saars i am Hindu

jai hind brothars

@StrangerDanger @David Rothschild @Octillionaire @RabidRosaries @inferiorpispot234 @5ft1 @currylightskin @PCT01 @Birdcell
Gymcelling since 2 years and a fat roastie is what you got 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

Attachments

• ray-liotta-laughing.gif
    ray-liotta-laughing.gif
    415.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 16275, buflek and 10 others
You're either trolling or lack self awareness either way it's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 8608 and 1 other person
She probably won't lose weight

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Kingcel32, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
How tall is she

thats a cow not a woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast, mogstar, galego123 and 4 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate
Nigga you just fapped to my girlfriend 😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙 last week or something
No it wasn't fap material because you just posted a pic of her creampied pussy. Why would I waste my nut for just that?

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
No it wasn't fap material because you just posted a pic of her creampied pussy. Why would I waste my nut for just that?
🤙🤙🤙🤙Look who won here geeza .... 😹😹😹😹. I did that so none of you niggas would fap to it 🤙🤙🤙🤙. Also asked her not to shave . The hairy pussy is like a Windows firewall from guys tryna hit on her 🤙🤙🤙😹😹😹

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, SteveRogers, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
ovER she looks like a feminist

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Richard_Hungwell and fuckedupmanlet
Get her on that eye lightening stack

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Sigmamale
View attachment 1747384
Honestly my gf would be hot af if she lost weight. Shes got really prominent cheekbones and jaw as well as narrow shoulders, narrow waist, and wide hips. A downside to the weightloss would be a reduction in tits and ass size which is what i really like. I think she has good genes because im skinny but she isn't so hopefully that will balance things out. And her dad has really thick bones so would this make my sons bones thicker? And she has blue/green eyes. I have blue eye genes but my mum gave me brown eyes smh. Idk, what do you think?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, mogstar, Mouthbreath and 3 others
Jfl at thinking you’ll marry and have kids with a foid in 2022

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Richard_Hungwell
View attachment 1747384
Yes she is white

iq of a retard for posting this

View attachment 1748031
I am better looking than you
I have a bigger dick
I have sex more than you
I am happier

Just fucking lol at you cunt roidmaxxing and gymcelling to death all for this subhuman landwhale :feelskek:

could do way better pal.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
bruh let the man enjoy his women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
If she looksmatched she'd be good.

Idk why men are so into breasts and fat asses hips
Personally I like Flatchested woman

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: awayaway44, Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 9801 and 1 other person

bruh i honestly don't know how long it's been since I really used this site (prolly over a year). And I didn't plan on ever writing anything here again, But HOLY SHIT!

that voice message was so goddamn corny, i think my soul left my body from the cringe. Nigga you sound like you looked up "how to be funny". Literally everything was corny about that shit. The jokes themselves, the delivery, the fake ass forced laughter was so painful to listen to. "Captain..... save a hoe hkhhkhkhkhkh :feelsuhh: " my ass. Stop, please, stop. Shit genuinely hurts to listen to.

On some real shit too, i literally have no motive to make fun of you or comment, but I was so taken aback by the fact that no one called you out on it, so I felt obliged to do so.

Good day sir :blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 20098, Deleted member 20056 and 5 others