Would my girlfriend give my children good genes?

Where’s the rest of your leg in this pic bruv?
92F2295E 8C13 40CE BA54 8195EACC1483

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 20056
this nigga pops roids and has smaller legs than most middle school girls
I don’t mean size man, where is his foot in that zoomed pic?? And whats the pink stuff around his ankle

Looks shopped jfl

I don’t mean size man, where is his foot in that zoomed pic?? And whats the pink stuff around his ankle

Looks shopped jfl
its a sock but gay as fuck

mirin hard if you genuinely enjoy spending time with and fucking that swamp beast

beauty is in the eye of the beholder pal (y)
bro make a new thread about your gf - nigga really is a main character in every situation

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
what thread? i could make a thread going into detail about the drama between my gf and that other whore that’s happened the past week but my stories are getting a bit excessive at this point
i just remember the one where you and ur gf split and she told lies to another gal at your gym :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: what part of aus you from - i would be shitting myself if i saw you in my gym tbh

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
bruh i honestly don't know how long it's been since I really used this site (prolly over a year). And I didn't plan on ever writing anything here again, But HOLY SHIT!

that voice message was so goddamn corny, i think my soul left my body from the cringe. Nigga you sound like you looked up "how to be funny". Literally everything was corny about that shit. The jokes themselves, the delivery, the fake ass forced laughter was so painful to listen to. "Captain..... save a hoe hkhhkhkhkhkh :feelsuhh: " my ass. Stop, please, stop. Shit genuinely hurts to listen to.

On some real shit too, i literally have no motive to make fun of you or comment, but I was so taken aback by the fact that no one called you out on it, so I felt obliged to do so.

Good day sir :blackpill:
:feelskek:

No because there is a chance that your kids will have incel shoulders
View attachment 1747384
Honestly my gf would be hot af if she lost weight. Shes got really prominent cheekbones and jaw as well as narrow shoulders, narrow waist, and wide hips. A downside to the weightloss would be a reduction in tits and ass size which is what i really like. I think she has good genes because im skinny but she isn't so hopefully that will balance things out. And her dad has really thick bones so would this make my sons bones thicker? And she has blue/green eyes. I have blue eye genes but my mum gave me brown eyes smh. Idk, what do you think?