Would penis-stretching exercises be more effective when combined with roids?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Pig Disgusting Coomercel
You are causing microtears in the tissue sort of like what you do with other, much larger muscles when you lift weights, so it would make sense that the same improved recovery and elevated protein synthesis roids apply to them would also apply to the penis after jelquing or other stretching exercises.

I'm not going to try it since I'm content with my dick size, but maybe someone with a smaller member who injects can experiment with this to confirm. We already have plenty of testimonies out there from people who aren't on roids, so the control group is already accounted for.

With hgh I think yes

• +1
Reactions: Piro, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Go to r/ajelqforyou

One of the few good subreddits.
Ask them if yo really want to know.

Ууууурррраааа

долой ПЕДИКИ

мой хуй будет самый большой хуй

больше чем чёрные человека

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
From what I have seen injecting/applying hormones don't have impact on the dick size. Some users here tried applying DHT gel on their dicks and didn't get a single inch.
Jelqing is legit tho

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
From what I have seen injecting/applying hormones don't have impact on the dick size. Some users here tried applying DHT gel on their dicks and didn't get a single inch.
Jelqing is legit tho
What I'm wondering though is if hormones would amplify the effects of jelqing and make it more effective.

Ууууурррраааа

долой ПЕДИКИ

мой хуй будет самый большой хуй

больше чем чёрные человека
давай братан

I'd like to know the same thing, intuitively it makes sense how it would help with PE gains.

Roids are a tool to enhance muscular growth.
The penis isn’t a muscle tho, it’s a tissue, maybe HGH could help since it speeds up your biological processes, but you’d cut time (and help with recovery) not enhance it

after puberty, your penis will never grow in length or girth ever again.
so no, the answer is no.