Would people reject you for reasons outside your looks?

NewGenDoomer

NewGenDoomer

Iron
This is my first post here.

So basically, the question is "would people reject you for reasons outside your looks"?

What i mean is people actually ingoring you and literally acting as if you don't exist. Why does that happen?

As for my experience, i am a 5'9 balkancel (death sentence in the balkans i guess). And basically i had zero fucking friends till i turned 18.

Now i have 2 friends who are non-nt themselves, and that's after i "looksamxxed" and hit the gym for 3 years.

It's not even about dating anymore legit like i don't give a fuck about women. My problem is that everyone, man and women ignores me as if i don't fucking exist.

Even the two friends i have are only friends with me because they can't do better, and they throw me under the bus every single time for some social status.

Like they don't even give a fuck about me, i am only there to be used as a laughing stock to them.

The only "reason" we are friends is because of being in the same college. I 100% guarantee that the same fucking day i graduate, i will never see them again.

Hell neither of them even fucking call me to hang out, i am always the one doing the calling and stuff. I have to pressure them to hang out with me.

But at least they aren't better looking then me and can't pull so i wouldn't be in a situation where i would get cucked or something.

So in truth, i did the whole redpill hamza cope "just be confident bro", i fucking read 3 books on how to socalize, i read "How to win friends and influence people" 2 fucking times!

But still not a single soul gives a single fuck about me. Not even my family. Shit like, compare that to my bro (who looks 80% like me, except he is shorter), dude gets 50+ comments from friends and foids on a single insta post.

Meanwhile i only got 1 comment, that being my brother (brutal ropefuel).

Everytime i talk to someone, 5 mins in they tune out and sometimes they even walk away.

I been going on to the gym for 3 years now, i tried to be more social so fucking hard. I fake my entire personality to act confident and everything. It literally makes zero difference.

To me it seems like people reject me as their friend and in general, just because i am me. Just because i am this way.

I try so fucking hard to be a normie and interact with people, and become friends. But everyone fucking hates my guts, for no reason at all.

I am a firm beliver of trying your best, but shit even my best effort is going down the fucking mud.

Even after looksmaxxing and everything, people still ignore me so hard. It's really painful.

People are throwing these words around like "non-NT" or "high-inhib". I wonder if that's really the case why people would ignore me.

I have hypothyrodism, and was diagnosed with Bipolar (which tbh could be a misdiagnosis for all i know, retarded doctors put me on pills so they earn more money from their sessions).

I literally have no idea what could be the case because people fucking virtue singal all the fucking time, and never tell you WHY things are happening to you.

Is it cuz im ugly? No one ever told me up front that i was ugly. But people did tell me i am "mentally ill" or "retarded" at least i appear that way to others.

Like shit got so bad i read a fucking book on "How to socialize for autistic people" 💀
I thought i was legit autistic, i am not but due to how everyone called me mentally ill i started believing i am actually autistic or some shit.

So yeah in conclusion, is this happening purely cuz of looks? I rate myself a 5.5/10 at best (after looksmaxxing with all out effort). Is it just me being fucking autistic and non-NT? Is it ovER?

Am i just retarded? I tried my all out effort to approach people and everything, and somehow still being treated like i never existed in this plane of existence at all.

This shit is beyond subhuman, your treated like a non-existent being, like you are not a breathing conscious being in the first place.

That's all!

TLDR

Basically being treated beyond subhuman levels, being treated like you don't exist at all. Is this a looks problem or a retardation problem? Is it fucking ovER?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pandora, Joe Rogancel, IanIachimoe2491 and 12 others
nice essay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, ongifm, IAMNOTANINCEL and 6 others
Relatable tbh. I feel like some people are just like meant to be ignored or something. Maybe that's cope but that's how I feel.

Never really felt like I belonged in friend groups I try to fit into and always felt like I was the least favorite when they always hung out without me. :feelsthink:

Validation from friends/others is addicting but trying to enjoy your own company can save you from desperately making fake friends that will make you feel alone anyway ig.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, forgot2straightmax, IanIachimoe2491 and 8 others

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230912_123339_Tachiyomi.jpg
    Screenshot_20230912_123339_Tachiyomi.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: laaoo

So basically, the question is "would people reject you for reasons outside your looks"?

What i mean is people actually ingoring you and literally acting as if you don't exist. Why does that happen?

As for my experience, i am a 5'9 balkancel (death sentence in the balkans i guess). And basically i had zero fucking friends till i turned 18.

Now i have 2 friends who are non-nt themselves, and that's after i "looksamxxed" and hit the gym for 3 years.

It's not even about dating anymore legit like i don't give a fuck about women. My problem is that everyone, man and women ignores me as if i don't fucking exist.

Even the two friends i have are only friends with me because they can't do better, and they throw me under the bus every single time for some social status.

Like they don't even give a fuck about me, i am only there to be used as a laughing stock to them.

The only "reason" we are friends is because of being in the same college. I 100% guarantee that the same fucking day i graduate, i will never see them again.

Hell neither of them even fucking call me to hang out, i am always the one doing the calling and stuff. I have to pressure them to hang out with me.

But at least they aren't better looking then me and can't pull so i wouldn't be in a situation where i would get cucked or something.

So in truth, i did the whole redpill hamza cope "just be confident bro", i fucking read 3 books on how to socalize, i read "How to win friends and influence people" 2 fucking times!

But still not a single soul gives a single fuck about me. Not even my family. Shit like, compare that to my bro (who looks 80% like me, except he is shorter), dude gets 50+ comments from friends and foids on a single insta post.

Everytime i talk to someone, 5 mins in they tune out and sometimes they even walk away.

I been going on to the gym for 3 years now, i tried to be more social so fucking hard. I fake my entire personality to act confident and everything. It literally makes zero difference.

To me it seems like people reject me as their friend and in general, just because i am me. Just because i am this way.

I try so fucking hard to be a normie and interact with people, and become friends. But everyone fucking hates my guts, for no reason at all.

I am a firm beliver of trying your best, but shit even my best effort is going down the fucking mud.

Even after looksmaxxing and everything, people still ignore me so hard. It's really painful.

People are throwing these words around like "non-NT" or "high-inhib". I wonder if that's really the case why people would ignore me.

I have hypothyrodism, and was diagnosed with Bipolar (which tbh could be a misdiagnosis for all i know, retarded doctors put me on pills so they earn more money from their sessions).

I literally have no idea what could be the case because people fucking virtue singal all the fucking time, and never tell you WHY things are happening to you.

Is it cuz im ugly? No one ever told me up front that i was ugly. But people did tell me i am "mentally ill" or "retarded" at least i appear that way to others.

Like shit got so bad i read a fucking book on "How to socialize for autistic people" 💀
I thought i was legit autistic, i am not but due to how everyone called me mentally ill i started believing i am actually autistic or some shit.

So yeah in conclusion, is this happening purely cuz of looks? I rate myself a 5.5/10 at best (after looksmaxxing with all out effort). Is it just me being fucking autistic and non-NT? Is it ovER?

Am i just retarded? I tried my all out effort to approach people and everything, and somehow still being treated like i never existed in this plane of existence at all.

This shit is beyond subhuman, your treated like a non-existent being, like you are not a breathing conscious being in the first place.

That's all!

TLDR

Basically being treated beyond subhuman levels, being treated like you don't exist at all. Is this a looks problem or a retardation problem? Is it fucking ovER?
i realised i may get ignored sometimes when i talk about myself too much, so i stopped that

• +1
Reactions: forgot2straightmax, fuxkdakikez and Running!
Relatable tbh. I feel like some people are just like meant to be ignored or something. Maybe that's cope but that's how I feel.

Never really felt like I belonged in friend groups I try to fit into and always felt like I was the least favorite when they always hung out without me. :feelsthink:

Validation from friends/others is addicting but trying to enjoy your own company can save you from desperately making fake friends that will make you feel alone anyway ig.
Nah but like you can't stay alone forever and just rot in your room. I mean shit if you just surpress your feelings of loneliness for a long time, you might legit go ER or kill yourself.

Tried it before and shit doesn't work. But going outside and "touching grass" doesn't work that much either. Either way if you are born like that nothing can help you.

Like what's the point of life if people don't even acknowledge you exist? When no one is there to see your victories? When you got no one to share your experiences with? You just end up becoming schizo on the internet trying to fulfill an empty void.

My only cope is that im thankfully artisically gifted to some degree so i just do that for most of my day, at least i get some self-enjoyment out that.

What do you think a person like that could even do? How would you even cope? It's like complete solipsism. I don't even know how to cope anymore.

• +1
Reactions: 147, zura, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
i realised i may get ignored sometimes when i talk about myself too much, so i stopped that
Well talking about niche things only and obsessions is an autsitc trait. Of course autisic people mostly talk about their little hobbies and can't talk about things in general.

But i personally always try to put the focus on the other person, i make them feel like they are the center of attention. Which does work, but people never return the favor by wanting to know me.

And i wouldn't consider that a friendship cuz it's one sided as fuck, your doing all the work meanwhile the other person is just leeching off you for attention.

That's the main problem in my opinion. You are not being valued but your investing so much into friendships with little to no return.

It's like your paying a hooker to sleep with you just for sex, and then be done with it. Ofc she won't care about you. Same thing here, you investing time and effort and getting jack shit in return.

• +1
Reactions: 147, zura and FacialStructure404

That's all!

TLDR

Being Non-NT its the biggest falio anybody can have. If you are a social outcast, or a weirdo. It is over

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, ongifm, zura and 7 others
Being Non-NT its the biggest falio anybody can have. If you are a social outcast, or a weirdo. It is over
R.i.p to me man. Is there literally no way to fix it? I been a social outcast all my life.

Heck even a girl that "liked" me (she told me i looked cute) after i talked to her once, legit told me "your just so wierd" straight to my face.

Guess it's legit ovER for me.

I have -100 social status, because unlike having 0 social status, there are rumours spread about me by people about how i am weird as fuck.

I tried talking to someone at college and they already had a negative outlike about me just based on what they heard.

What the fuck to do?

R.i.p to me man. Is there literally no way to fix it? I been a social outcast all my life.

Heck even a girl that "liked" me (she told me i looked cute) after i talked to her once, legit told me "your just so wierd" straight to my face.

I have -100 social status, because unlike having 0 social status, there are rumours spread about me by people about how i am weird as fuck.

I tried talking to someone at college and they already had a negative outlike about me just based on what they heard.

What the fuck to do?
Move state

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284

What the fuck to do?
Dude unless you become famous overnight, or move to a new place having the chance to start from 0. Its really hard to ascend from Non-NT to NT. Only thing you can do is be self aware and try to not appear autistic. People realize you are non-NT the moment you: act weird (shaking for no reason at all, looking everywhere like an autist), say weird stuff (you can imagine), or you have a weird niche.

• +1
Reactions: NewGenDoomer
No I think it's just looks. Before my surgery I experienced similar things to you, people would just ignore me, or at best use me as the butt of the joke during group conversations.
But now I definitely notice more people randomly talking to me when I'm out alone in public.

• +1
Reactions: ongifm, Allornothing and FacialStructure404
Dude unless you become famous overnight, or move to a new place having the chance to start from 0. Its really hard to ascend from Non-NT to NT. Only thing you can do is be self aware and try to not appear autistic. People realize you are non-NT the moment you: act weird (shaking for no reason at all, looking everywhere like an autist), say weird stuff (you can imagine), or you have a weird niche.
Thanks for the advice. This shit is super difficult for me, and yet to others they don't even have to try. Imma try my best.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
how old

and whats your personality like

You're just unitiated to this demented tranny shithole that the entire world is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 52057
Like what's the point of life if people don't even acknowledge you exist? When no one is there to see your victories? When you got no one to share your experiences with?
Tbh I don't really know. I had extreme helicopter parents growing up so never went to share experiences and stuff.
I just don't really care about that I guess.
Either way if you are born like that nothing can help you.
Sucks always feeling like the "back-up friend": the person others would talk to just because no else was avaliable and instantly leave you when they show up.

how old

and whats your personality like
I'm 18 bout to turn 19 soon.

Basically i been alone for all my life (before looksmaxxing) then post-looksmaxxing (current time) i managed to become friends with 2 people. But as i said they are my friends because we are forced to be so at college.

Well my personality is that i basically never did what others did my whole life. I never conformed to social norms if you could say so.

Like i don't smoke or drink, i bascially did nothing except going to gym and reading books.

People always say im funny because of the way i say things, or how blunt i put them.

But for the most part i noticed that i see things differently then other people. Like when people talk about something, i see it from a different perspective.

Basically people decribed me as being funny (unintentionally) and also weird because of how i talk. I try to talk about normie shit but somehow my perspective on things seems to be very different from others. I am very blunt and i make dark jokes from time to time.

Like if a person asked me something, most of the time i will say the blunt answer. Like a guy drew something, said "does it look cool?" all excited and shit. And i said "no".

Ofc others starting laughing alot and tbh it wasn't my intention to make anyone laugh.

I also stutter quite alot (which makes people laugh even more) and i mispronounce a shit of words, i have funny voice so no one ever takes me seriously. I also say things in a way that seems funny to others because i have a sort of "country" accent.

I am known as the weird class clown type of guy, people only use me to laugh their ass off. Like legit people in class would force me to talk, just because hearing me talk was enough to make them laugh.

Classmates would gather around my desk and then force me to talk, and sometimes even threat me (otherwise they beat me up) and when i did they would just laugh their ass off.

Idk whats so fucking funny about me stuttering or talking in a weird way, but people sure love making fun of me for it.

I am also highly anxious and people use that for laughs too. Like people in school would try to scare me or show me scary stuff, because they loved to see the funny reaction out of me.

I was called a "retard" by others not because i am actually stupid cuz i actually got good grades, but it was simply the way i talked.

Currently with my two friends, they just make fun of me all the time. Anytime i talk something, they laugh.

Like i was talking about some brutal shit about how someone beat me up once, and then my friend went like "that shit was brutal- Hahahahhahahah"

To me it's so fucking disrespectful.

In a sense people said i look high as fuck (manic) and people legit thought i was a druggie and wanted to give me Xanax at school.

I guess an example of how i talk would be is basically some country-like accent, who also stutters alot and mispronounces shit.

I also used to have weird hobbies like gaming and anime (they are seen as super weird in the balkans) but now i quit those and it has gone a bit better.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zura and Nick.Harte
Being non nt is just as bad as being ugly

• +1
Reactions: forgot2straightmax, zura, FacialStructure404 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, depressionmaxxing and WanderingBurro

What the fuck to do?
Do adderall and coke

Being non nt is just as bad as being ugly
Non NT is outcome of being unattractive. People don’t receive your advances well = you stop trying = you isolate with copes and other non NT people = become aspy

• +1
Reactions: zura and FacialStructure404
Non NT is outcome of being unattractive. People don’t receive your advances well = you stop trying = you isolate with copes and other non NT people = become aspy
There are plenty of tall awkward chads that end up in stem or niche hobby groups due to being non nt. They still cope with asian staceys, but since white women have giga high smv they will reject an awkward chad and wait for a regular nt chad. Keep in mind that looks don’t register to males in the same way it does to women. A guy could be a chad and casually work with a group of normies and they wouldn’t think much of it. Shit like being outgoing around a group of males is gonna matter more than having hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: forgot2straightmax and NewGenDoomer
Who knows man

My neighbor is a really chill and cool guy. He went to school with me.

He wasn't that good looking but he was tall and white, that alone is enough here where I live. He wasn't too smart though.

He was very charismatic with my classmates, made jokes and was funny. They still reject him.

To this day I can't comprehend how that happened. Normies gonna normie I guess.

It's just not fair man...

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Nick.Harte

That's all!

TLDR

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I'm not ugly and since I was a kid I was pretty much a loner. Had very few friends.
Both my mom and dad... they aren't the most neurotypical individuals

So many useless words
You make it hard to read typical low IQ balkan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ShowerMaxxing
I'm not ugly and since I was a kid I was pretty much a loner. Had very few friends.
Both my mom and dad... they aren't the most neurotypical individuals
Ur parents messed u up then

That's all!

TLDR

dnr but but yea personality is my only failo im not likeable because I have an urge to degrade others even women

Ur parents messed u up then
Some genes running in my family maybe. One cousin behaves the same way I do. Both two had good childhoods.
My father is neurotic lol

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Relatable as fuck buddy boyo. I know someone who has one the worst personality and bullied short sub5 guys in high school doing well in college. He is 6’3 and has a deep voice. That’s enough for girls and even the guys to gravitate towards him. 0 foids talk to me. 0. Not even a single word ffs. They would rather talk to my friend and not even look at me when I’m sitting right there. Sometimes, foids look in other directions, except mine when they see me.

• So Sad
Reactions: zura and BeanletMogger
Who knows man

He wasn't that good looking but he was tall and white, that alone is enough here where I live. He wasn't too smart though.

He was very charismatic with my classmates, made jokes and was funny. They still reject him.

Normies are hard to comprehend. A whole different species.

Yes, for being schyzo, "pedo", and even political views

I'm 18 bout to turn 19 soon.

Basically i been alone for all my life (before looksmaxxing) then post-looksmaxxing (current time) i managed to become friends with 2 people. But as i said they are my friends because we are forced to be so at college.

Well my personality is that i basically never did what others did my whole life. I never conformed to social norms if you could say so.

Like i don't smoke or drink, i bascially did nothing except going to gym and reading books.

People always say im funny because of the way i say things, or how blunt i put them.

But for the most part i noticed that i see things differently then other people. Like when people talk about something, i see it from a different perspective.

Basically people decribed me as being funny (unintentionally) and also weird because of how i talk. I try to talk about normie shit but somehow my perspective on things seems to be very different from others. I am very blunt and i make dark jokes from time to time.

Like if a person asked me something, most of the time i will say the blunt answer. Like a guy drew something, said "does it look cool?" all excited and shit. And i said "no".

Ofc others starting laughing alot and tbh it wasn't my intention to make anyone laugh.

I also stutter quite alot (which makes people laugh even more) and i mispronounce a shit of words, i have funny voice so no one ever takes me seriously. I also say things in a way that seems funny to others because i have a sort of "country" accent.

I am known as the weird class clown type of guy, people only use me to laugh their ass off. Like legit people in class would force me to talk, just because hearing me talk was enough to make them laugh.

Classmates would gather around my desk and then force me to talk, and sometimes even threat me (otherwise they beat me up) and when i did they would just laugh their ass off.

Idk whats so fucking funny about me stuttering or talking in a weird way, but people sure love making fun of me for it.

I am also highly anxious and people use that for laughs too. Like people in school would try to scare me or show me scary stuff, because they loved to see the funny reaction out of me.

I was called a "retard" by others not because i am actually stupid cuz i actually got good grades, but it was simply the way i talked.

Currently with my two friends, they just make fun of me all the time. Anytime i talk something, they laugh.

Like i was talking about some brutal shit about how someone beat me up once, and then my friend went like "that shit was brutal- Hahahahhahahah"

To me it's so fucking disrespectful.

In a sense people said i look high as fuck (manic) and people legit thought i was a druggie and wanted to give me Xanax at school.

I guess an example of how i talk would be is basically some country-like accent, who also stutters alot and mispronounces shit.

I also used to have weird hobbies like gaming and anime (they are seen as super weird in the balkans) but now i quit those and it has gone a bit better.
Fucking brutal man. Normies are cruel to non nts.Your personality and the way you interpret things have nothing to do with it. Your subhuman face, and shit voice is the issue. If Chad had the same hobbies as you, he would be considered to be unique and mysterious.No way in hell he would have faced bullying like you did.

• +1
Reactions: zura, NewGenDoomer and FacialStructure404
If you try to engage socially and still have no friends it’s obviously looks.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
I
If you try to engage socially and still have no friends it’s obviously looks.
It's ovER. Im the dude who hit the gym so hard (2+ hours a day) and listened to faggots like Scamza and read books about dating.

I legit go so shredded, that i became mentally ill and anorexic, starving my self believing "just gymcell bro, it works!!!". Was hospitalized cuz of it.

Listening to these scammers i thought low body fat would get me pussy. And granted 1 or 2 MTB showed interest, but after a single convo, they called me a "fucking weirdo" and never talked to me again.

Meanwhile i was starving myself all for nothing. And this one dude who didn't even touch a weight, just walked up, kissed my crush, and walked back to his place.

Altough they never dated cuz dude had a girlfriend, but if that did happen and he fucked my crush, know that i would have already gone ER on his faggot ass.

Fucking brutal man. Normies are cruel to non nts.Your personality and the way you interpret things have nothing to do with it. Your subhuman face, and shit voice is the issue. If Chad had the same hobbies as you, he would be considered to be unique and mysterious.No way in hell he would have faced bullying like you did.
Clearly it has to be non-NT because i have a brother who is 5"7.5 (shorter then me) he is 16 years old and dude looks 80%-90% just like me.

Only difference is that im a high-inhib cuck who stays on his PC meanwhile my bro is a thugmaxxed mf who smoked cigs at 14.

Dude is low-inhib as fuck and is also NT. He is basically a normie. Yeah we both play games together, he plays Fortnite, watches anime too.

So it can't be the hobbies. After all my bro plays more games then me.

It's simply the fact that dude is super super social, dude smashed 19 year olds at 16, and even when he plays games he plays with online E-Thots who simp for him.

He is blackpilled too, legit said to me "all that matters to women is being tall, big dick, and handsome face".

Dude is so fucking low inhib he does cold approach at 16 💀

Meanwhile i look the same even better actually, but no one even wants to hang out with me. What else would it be except NT?

People should accept NTpill because if only looks mattered, i should have slayed more then my bro, but i clearly don't.

• +1
That already happened sadly, no one accepted me except actual autistic people, which tbh make for the worst friends ever cuz they can't care about you.

They only care about their niche little hobbies, nothing more.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Who knows man

That sucks. Normies really can't accept anyone who is different, either good or bad difference.

Normies only suck each other off for social status, and humiliate non-NT's to they look superior.

Only solution is to go ER AHHHHH

Either that or you will never be loved or accepted by others, NEVER!

Clearly it has to be non-NT because i have a brother who is 5"7.5 (shorter then me) he is 16 years old and dude looks 80%-90% just like me.

Only difference is that im a high-inhib cuck who stays on his PC meanwhile my bro is a thugmaxxed mf who smoked cigs at 14.

Dude is low-inhib as fuck and is also NT. He is basically a normie. Yeah we both play games together, he plays Fortnite, watches anime too.

So it can't be the hobbies. After all my bro plays more games then me.

It's simply the fact that dude is super super social, dude smashed 19 year olds at 16, and even when he plays games he plays with online E-Thots who simp for him.

He is blackpilled too, legit said to me "all that matters to women is being tall, big dick, and handsome face".

Dude is so fucking low inhib he does cold approach at 16 💀

Meanwhile i look the same even better actually, but no one even wants to hang out with me. What else would it be except NT?

People should accept NTpill because if only looks mattered, i should have slayed more then my bro, but i clearly don't.
You're the outlier. I also started to smoke weed and cigarettes at 14, and hung out with the popular kids at school.All I got was a social circle full of guys and protection from bullying. That's it. NT is cope.

Relatable as fuck buddy boyo. I know someone who has one the worst personality and bullied short sub5 guys in high school doing well in college. He is 6’3 and has a deep voice. That’s enough for girls and even the guys to gravitate towards him. 0 foids talk to me. 0. Not even a single word ffs. They would rather talk to my friend and not even look at me when I’m sitting right there. Sometimes, foids look in other directions, except mine when they see me.
Thats sucks it's beyond brutal. Wouldn't wish it even on my worst enemies.

For me, no one talks to me period. Foids? They are disgusted. Like they talk to me for 2 minutes, and after 2 mins they leave and call me weird.

A dude would at least hold a convo talking about some aspie shit. But then he wouldn't want to talk ever again either so yeah.

Tbh it's beyond brutal, it's hard to not ropemaxx and just end your pathetic existence.

• +1

For me, no one talks to me period. Foids? They are disgusted. Like they talk to me for 2 minutes, and after 2 mins they leave and call me weird.

A dude would at least hold a convo talking about some aspie shit. But then he wouldn't want to talk ever again either so yeah.

Tbh it's beyond brutal, it's hard to not ropemaxx and just end your pathetic existence.
I would be lying if I said that I don't feel like roping every single day. I no longer want to wake up in the morning.

• +1
Reactions: zura and NewGenDoomer

They call you weird to your face? I overheard people talking shit about me but very rarely they said it to my face.

• +1
Reactions: zura and NewGenDoomer
You're the outlier. I also started to smoke weed and cigarettes at 14, and hung out with the popular kids at school.All I got was a social circle full of guys and protection from bullying. That's it. NT is cope.
Meanwhile my soy parents told me to never smoke and would keep yelling at me to not smoke and hang around smokers.

Plenty of times the class would invite me to stay with them outside the school in some corner for their smoking sessions.

Meanwhile my aspie ass would say "sorry i don't smoke i can't". A dude even passed a blunt to me, I threw it on the floor and said "can't smoke sorry".

I mean i got those offers to hang around them at first, but after rejecting 2-3 times they never invited me again, and in fact they hated me.

It was too late then, even if i wanted to get back i couldn't. They didn't accept me anymore.

Then i would tell my parents and they would say "good job, you had self control to not hang around junkies"

Meanwhile my brother started secretly at 14, and when parents found out, dude took a beating but didnt stop.

Shit he had a squeaker voice (literally annoying shit) and now he has a deeper voice then me.

Either morals aren't correct and i actually did the wrong decision. Or maybe i was meant to be this way since the start, and hanging out with them wouldn't make a difference.

Make it make sense?

• +1
They call you weird to your face? I overheard people talking shit about me but very rarely they said it to my face.
Yeah that's brutal because a foid said that to me, a foid i liked. Not the first foid to say that to me.

She said she liked me (maybe physically who knows, was quite shredded at the time) but legit came up to me, in class, and said:

"Yo Anon why are you so fucking weird? Do you realize how weird you are?"

In front of the whole class too. Meanwhile i just responded "I think i am self-aware about it but idk what to do, i can't change it"

Then i took some faggot meds which numbed my brain and then people legit stopped talking to me completely, for 2 years of high school! Weeks would go by where i didn't talk to a single motherfucker.

The classmate i had at my desk, dude changed desks, and we used to return home together. Dude legit started changing his route so he didn't have to go back home with me.

My male friends say that to me, shit even recently at college.

A 2/10 foid at college talked to me, i kinda stuttered (i was not anxious of her, i just stutter normally). Then this bitch said "why do you talk like that, it's quite weird".

Then another day she said "your odd".

LIKE DO YALL MFS WANT ME TO DISSAPPEAR OR WHAT?!!

As i said i don't know how to cope. Maybe a whole week goes by where i just act normal with others, and my aspie friends. But when i go back home, i go to my room and cry for hours.

Why? Cuz no one cares about me. If i weren't to cry every week like that, i would either rope or go ER.

How do you even cope?!

• So Sad
Reactions: zura and Nick.Harte
Meanwhile my soy parents told me to never smoke and would keep yelling at me to not smoke and hang around smokers.

Plenty of times the class would invite me to stay with them outside the school in some corner for their smoking sessions.

Meanwhile my aspie ass would say "sorry i don't smoke i can't". A dude even passed a blunt to me, I threw it on the floor and said "can't smoke sorry".

I mean i got those offers to hang around them at first, but after rejecting 2-3 times they never invited me again, and in fact they hated me.

It was too late then, even if i wanted to get back i couldn't. They didn't accept me anymore.

Then i would tell my parents and they would say "good job, you had self control to not hang around junkies"

Meanwhile my brother started secretly at 14, and when parents found out, dude took a beating but didnt stop.

Shit he had a squeaker voice (literally annoying shit) and now he has a deeper voice then me.

Either morals aren't correct and i actually did the wrong decision. Or maybe i was meant to be this way since the start, and hanging out with them wouldn't make a difference.

Make it make sense?
It's good that you didn't smoke cigs because it can hinder your growth and make you age faster. However, you could have smoked only weed occasionally with them.