Would people reject you for reasons outside your looks?

Yeah that's brutal because a foid said that to me, a foid i liked. Not the first foid to say that to me.

She said she liked me (maybe physically who knows, was quite shredded at the time) but legit came up to me, in class, and said:

"Yo Anon why are you so fucking weird? Do you realize how weird you are?"

In front of the whole class too. Meanwhile i just responded "I think i am self-aware about it but idk what to do, i can't change it"

Then i took some faggot meds which numbed my brain and then people legit stopped talking to me completely, for 2 years of high school! Weeks would go by where i didn't talk to a single motherfucker.

The classmate i had at my desk, dude changed desks, and we used to return home together. Dude legit started changing his route so he didn't have to go back home with me.

My male friends say that to me, shit even recently at college.

A 2/10 foid at college talked to me, i kinda stuttered (i was not anxious of her, i just stutter normally). Then this bitch said "why do you talk like that, it's quite weird".

Then another day she said "your odd".

LIKE DO YALL MFS WANT ME TO DISSAPPEAR OR WHAT?!!

As i said i don't know how to cope. Maybe a whole week goes by where i just act normal with others, and my aspie friends. But when i go back home, i go to my room and cry for hours.

Why? Cuz no one cares about me. If i weren't to cry every week like that, i would either rope or go ER.

How do you even cope?!
I have also received similar treatments, except for them telling me that they find me weird. That's brutal man. I JUST ROT and still trying to figure out how to fix my situation.

I

It's ovER. Im the dude who hit the gym so hard (2+ hours a day) and listened to faggots like Scamza and read books about dating.

I legit go so shredded, that i became mentally ill and anorexic, starving my self believing "just gymcell bro, it works!!!". Was hospitalized cuz of it.

Listening to these scammers i thought low body fat would get me pussy. And granted 1 or 2 MTB showed interest, but after a single convo, they called me a "fucking weirdo" and never talked to me again.

Meanwhile i was starving myself all for nothing. And this one dude who didn't even touch a weight, just walked up, kissed my crush, and walked back to his place.

Altough they never dated cuz dude had a girlfriend, but if that did happen and he fucked my crush, know that i would have already gone ER on his faggot ass.
Maybe you’re just genuinely weird then? You seem weird.

Maybe you’re just genuinely weird then? You seem weird.
No shit. Water is wet. It's as if i wasn't weird i wouldn't be here posting in the first place.

But it's not like yall incels are ones to judge, this is the subhuman place so yall are just as weird as me.

No shit. Water is wet. It's as if i wasn't weird i wouldn't be here posting in the first place.

But it's not like yall incels are ones to judge, this is the subhuman place so yall are just as weird as me.
See even your ramblings make no sense.

Just be normal it’s not hard. Fuck me.

Go ER no cap. It's fucking ovER. I've been thinking about it myself and realized I had to go EL. I wrecked a mailbox after feeling some bad energy from a normie earlier. Felt 100% better afterwards.

Go ER no cap. It's fucking ovER. I've been thinking about it myself and realized I had to go EL. I wrecked a mailbox after feeling some bad energy from a normie earlier. Felt 100% better afterwards.
I would go ER (feds it's a joke) if i had the chance.

Some dude went ER in Serbia and i 100% understand him on a spritual level. Hell even a 16 year old here wanted to go ER but they caught him and humiliated him on the media (a fate worse then death)

But nah im just trying to make some gore art and shit to cope. Probably gotta move out of here or something.

If shit hits the fan i would either ER or rope. No inbetween. But rope seems like the only options because going ER would get my family arrested on my behalf. Cuz what do i care bout my pathetic life, but i don't wanna affect my family at least.

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88
See even your ramblings make no sense.

Just be normal it’s not hard. Fuck me.
Dude how does that not make sense or are you just hating for no reason?

That shows your the dumb one not me.

I have also received similar treatments, except for them telling me that they find me weird. That's brutal man. I JUST ROT and still trying to figure out how to fix my situation.
Ngl rotting seems like a worse move. Like at least a person who throws his life away and does something, even if its risky or some shit. Still they lived their full life.

Meanwhile rotting like an incel is pure death. Your living inside 4 walls for all your life. You are basically living like an insect, not a full human.

But tbh i don't fault myself and others for rotting inside, because as soon as you step outside you are met with suicidefuel. So the only thing left for us is to cope till the day we die.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Nick.Harte
That sucks. Normies really can't accept anyone who is different, either good or bad difference.

Normies only suck each other off for social status, and humiliate non-NT's to they look superior.

Only solution is to go ER AHHHHH

Either that or you will never be loved or accepted by others, NEVER!
Yeah some people's fate is to be pretty much lonely all their lives

I can cope knowing I'm not a normie

I would go ER (feds it's a joke) if i had the chance.

Some dude went ER in Serbia and i 100% understand him on a spritual level. Hell even a 16 year old here wanted to go ER but they caught him and humiliated him on the media (a fate worse then death)

But nah im just trying to make some gore art and shit to cope. Probably gotta move out of here or something.

If shit hits the fan i would either ER or rope. No inbetween. But rope seems like the only options because going ER would get my family arrested on my behalf. Cuz what do i care bout my pathetic life, but i don't wanna affect my family at least.
try to get adderall asap it will help all your problems ong

• +1
Reactions: NewGenDoomer
Yea apparently u can give girls an ick

• +1
language is made up.
social situations are made up.
you are upset because the CURRENT model doesn't work for you.

you could just badboymax and become a druggie, rapist. your biological goal would be complete and u would no longer think about this.

the whole reason society protects itself is to avoid collapse.

but soon there will be nothing but gooners, chads, and their army of slave women.

language, social situations have one purpose => to get u to breed.

What would an "ick" be? Can you elaborate.
Generally being autistic and non nt
Saying shit you would say on .org in real life
For example "those girls are hot as fuck I would breed them" some shit like that

language is made up.
social situations are made up.
you are upset because the CURRENT model doesn't work for you.

you could just badboymax and become a druggie, rapist. your biological goal would be complete and u would no longer think about this.

the whole reason society protects itself is to avoid collapse.

but soon there will be nothing but gooners, chads, and their army of slave women.

language, social situations have one purpose => to get u to breed.
Thanks nietzsche, your starting to talk like him too.

But yeah i always wondered all these rules and shit and somehow it benefits them and not me.

Why wouldn't i be able to bend the rules in order to score in life?

But nah, if i did so then i'm the bad guy. Cuz im an "incel" and "dangerous".

Tbh your kinda right tho cuz if i were to not give a fuck (which i cant im high inhib as fuck) then i would find a way to breed. No matter what i would find it.

Only thing is the fear of LAW and the social humilation you will face.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16970
Its perscription u will feel like the main character u will be social af
Imma get it somehow lol, if they won't give it to me im bout to get it elsewhere

You’ll be rejected if you don’t bring anything to the table.
This can be anything from status, money, humor, knowledge, relatability etc

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Ngl rotting seems like a worse move. Like at least a person who throws his life away and does something, even if its risky or some shit. Still they lived their full life.

Meanwhile rotting like an incel is pure death. Your living inside 4 walls for all your life. You are basically living like an insect, not a full human.

But tbh i don't fault myself and others for rotting inside, because as soon as you step outside you are met with suicidefuel. So the only thing left for us is to cope till the day we die.
I do go outside from time to time but it’s useless to try to out myself out there everyday when I’m a subhuman and know that it’s pretty much over for me.

• +1
Tl dr

In my case I always had friends before 18 then when I turned 18 I lost them all and I never again made a single friend ever again, mostly thanks to the little pest of an university I went to.

• +1
Reactions: NewGenDoomer and Nick.Harte
I do go outside from time to time but it’s useless to try to out myself out there everyday when I’m a subhuman and know that it’s pretty much over for me.
It's ovER

Unless you at least have money to corrupt the system and gain something, otherwise best you can do is rot in your PC

• +1
Turkey has cheap surgeries i heard, they seem to be really good too so idk
Yeah. I plan on doing LL and rhino at Turkey. Btw what’s your plan ?

Yeah. I plan on doing LL and rhino at Turkey. Btw what’s your plan ?
I don't need surgery cuz i got no massive failos.

I'm not deformed or anything. I am a normie looks wise not sub5.

Either drugs or rope. I heard shrooms would sort of fix your amygdala or something.

I tried going to therapy and everything but it's just scams by cucked government.

The reason for being incel is always either Sub5-looks or Autism. You're either a sub5 or a mentalcel.

And if someone is both i pray to them because their only option is to rope in this filthy garbage society.

• So Sad
I realized that there are many envious people that hate you just because you look good.

Is it weird that i am ignored or treated badly in an all-boys school but noticed by girls and boys in church?

• +1
Yeah that's brutal because a foid said that to me, a foid i liked. Not the first foid to say that to me.

She said she liked me (maybe physically who knows, was quite shredded at the time) but legit came up to me, in class, and said:

"Yo Anon why are you so fucking weird? Do you realize how weird you are?"

In front of the whole class too. Meanwhile i just responded "I think i am self-aware about it but idk what to do, i can't change it"

Then i took some faggot meds which numbed my brain and then people legit stopped talking to me completely, for 2 years of high school! Weeks would go by where i didn't talk to a single motherfucker.

The classmate i had at my desk, dude changed desks, and we used to return home together. Dude legit started changing his route so he didn't have to go back home with me.

My male friends say that to me, shit even recently at college.

A 2/10 foid at college talked to me, i kinda stuttered (i was not anxious of her, i just stutter normally). Then this bitch said "why do you talk like that, it's quite weird".

Then another day she said "your odd".

LIKE DO YALL MFS WANT ME TO DISSAPPEAR OR WHAT?!!

As i said i don't know how to cope. Maybe a whole week goes by where i just act normal with others, and my aspie friends. But when i go back home, i go to my room and cry for hours.

Why? Cuz no one cares about me. If i weren't to cry every week like that, i would either rope or go ER.

How do you even cope?!
i had the same kind of treatment by ppl when i was a teen, them i looksmaxed a lot and started being more quiet, more direct, and having an easy laugh. ppl them started liking me a bit more, but still i wasnt included in shit, and i had to pursue ppl to get invited etc. them i went to college and assumed a new personality while kept looksmaxing more. my new personality is about not giving a single fuck and speaking what i want whenever i want, be it weird or not, i have an extremely easy laugh and i also make jokes when i want to, in a self amusement way. i befriend the top guys, stroke their egos and them pull back a bit, i manipulate ALL the low status ones by giving them attention and befriending them, after that they always give me social proof by being friendly to me in front of others. its like a a snowball, when u start having good feedback it only amplifies, now im one of the most liked guys in my uni, im actually popular coming from a place exactly like yours. also work on ur stuttering, be confident, make strong eye contact, dont care if u look like a psycho, dont worry about drawing attention, just dont give a fuck, be weird and laugh about it, self amuse all the time and be happy man. if u have a good positive vibe ppl are drawn to u

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and NewGenDoomer
Well my personality is that i basically never did what others did my whole life. I never conformed to social norms if you could say so.
If you want to be normal you have to conform to social norms.
Like i don't smoke or drink, i bascially did nothing except going to gym and reading books.
You don’t need to to drugs and going to the gym and reading are good hobbies.
I try to talk about normie shit but somehow my perspective on things seems to be very different from others. I am very blunt and i make dark jokes from time to time.

Like if a person asked me something, most of the time i will say the blunt answer. Like a guy drew something, said "does it look cool?" all excited and shit. And i said "no".
You should learn to mirror what others would do in that situation. When somebody asks if something they did or got is good you’re supposed to always say yes to not make them feel bad.
I also stutter quite alot (which makes people laugh even more) and i mispronounce a shit of words, i have funny voice so no one ever takes me seriously. I also say things in a way that seems funny to others because i have a sort of "country" accent.
You need to fix that. No one will take your seriously if you can’t talk properly. This is probably your biggest issue.
I am known as the weird class clown type of guy, people only use me to laugh their ass off. Like legit people in class would force me to talk, just because hearing me talk was enough to make them laugh.
Like I said you need to be able to speak normally if you want people to communicate normally with you.
Idk whats so fucking funny about me stuttering or talking in a weird way, but people sure love making fun of me for it.
People are assholes. I’ve had to go through speech therapy, I know how it feels.
Currently with my two friends, they just make fun of me all the time. Anytime i talk something, they laugh.

Like i was talking about some brutal shit about how someone beat me up once, and then my friend went like "that shit was brutal- Hahahahhahahah"
Those people aren’t your actual freinds. Keep them around if you want, but they’re not gonna do you any good.
I guess an example of how i talk would be is basically some country-like accent, who also stutters alot and mispronounces shit.
If you can fix this I promise making freinds would be a 100 times easier. This should be your main focus.
I also used to have weird hobbies like gaming and anime (they are seen as super weird in the balkans) but now i quit those and it has gone a bit better.
I don’t think your hobbies matter much at all tbh. It’s how you look, your voice, and being NT that really matter when it comes to how others see you.

• +1

You should learn to mirror what others would do in that situation. When somebody asks if something they did or got is good you’re supposed to always say yes to not make them feel bad.

You need to fix that. No one will take your seriously if you can’t talk properly. This is probably your biggest issue.

Like I said you need to be able to speak normally if you want people to communicate normally with you.

People are assholes. I’ve had to go through speech therapy, I know how it feels.

Those people aren’t your actual freinds. Keep them around if you want, but they’re not gonna do you any good.

If you can fix this I promise making freinds would be a 100 times easier. This should be your main focus.

I don’t think your hobbies matter much at all tbh. It’s how you look, your voice, and being NT that really matter when it comes to how others see you.
Damn thanks for the advice bro, it's judt the speaking thing that fucks me up the most

i had the same kind of treatment by ppl when i was a teen, them i looksmaxed a lot and started being more quiet, more direct, and having an easy laugh. ppl them started liking me a bit more, but still i wasnt included in shit, and i had to pursue ppl to get invited etc. them i went to college and assumed a new personality while kept looksmaxing more. my new personality is about not giving a single fuck and speaking what i want whenever i want, be it weird or not, i have an extremely easy laugh and i also make jokes when i want to, in a self amusement way. i befriend the top guys, stroke their egos and them pull back a bit, i manipulate ALL the low status ones by giving them attention and befriending them, after that they always give me social proof by being friendly to me in front of others. its like a a snowball, when u start having good feedback it only amplifies, now im one of the most liked guys in my uni, im actually popular coming from a place exactly like yours. also work on ur stuttering, be confident, make strong eye contact, dont care if u look like a psycho, dont worry about drawing attention, just dont give a fuck, be weird and laugh about it, self amuse all the time and be happy man. if u have a good positive vibe ppl are drawn to u
Also thanks you too bro

what could i potentially do to talk better? is there anything

I mean I have more friends tbh and a hood social lfie but I’m actually decent looking now. Before when I was a fat subhuman literally no one would treat me with any fucking respect I literally looked ugly like proper ugly unkempt fat and for some reason I was 10 shades darker????

I still am autistic af which is why I can’t LTR a girl some are attracted to me then later they treat me like a baby my friends have even told me you act autistic and am funny in an awkward way because when I was a fat subhuman my brain got fried to bits

• +1
what could i potentially do to talk better? is there anything
Speech therapy they have professionals for that. It’s just practicing proper speech patterns which you can be taught.

This is my first post here.

So basically, the question is "would people reject you for reasons outside your looks"?

What i mean is people actually ingoring you and literally acting as if you don't exist. Why does that happen?

As for my experience, i am a 5'9 balkancel (death sentence in the balkans i guess). And basically i had zero fucking friends till i turned 18.

Now i have 2 friends who are non-nt themselves, and that's after i "looksamxxed" and hit the gym for 3 years.

It's not even about dating anymore legit like i don't give a fuck about women. My problem is that everyone, man and women ignores me as if i don't fucking exist.

Even the two friends i have are only friends with me because they can't do better, and they throw me under the bus every single time for some social status.

Like they don't even give a fuck about me, i am only there to be used as a laughing stock to them.

The only "reason" we are friends is because of being in the same college. I 100% guarantee that the same fucking day i graduate, i will never see them again.

Hell neither of them even fucking call me to hang out, i am always the one doing the calling and stuff. I have to pressure them to hang out with me.

But at least they aren't better looking then me and can't pull so i wouldn't be in a situation where i would get cucked or something.

So in truth, i did the whole redpill hamza cope "just be confident bro", i fucking read 3 books on how to socalize, i read "How to win friends and influence people" 2 fucking times!

But still not a single soul gives a single fuck about me. Not even my family. Shit like, compare that to my bro (who looks 80% like me, except he is shorter), dude gets 50+ comments from friends and foids on a single insta post.

Meanwhile i only got 1 comment, that being my brother (brutal ropefuel).

Everytime i talk to someone, 5 mins in they tune out and sometimes they even walk away.

I been going on to the gym for 3 years now, i tried to be more social so fucking hard. I fake my entire personality to act confident and everything. It literally makes zero difference.

To me it seems like people reject me as their friend and in general, just because i am me. Just because i am this way.

I try so fucking hard to be a normie and interact with people, and become friends. But everyone fucking hates my guts, for no reason at all.

I am a firm beliver of trying your best, but shit even my best effort is going down the fucking mud.

Even after looksmaxxing and everything, people still ignore me so hard. It's really painful.

People are throwing these words around like "non-NT" or "high-inhib". I wonder if that's really the case why people would ignore me.

I have hypothyrodism, and was diagnosed with Bipolar (which tbh could be a misdiagnosis for all i know, retarded doctors put me on pills so they earn more money from their sessions).

I literally have no idea what could be the case because people fucking virtue singal all the fucking time, and never tell you WHY things are happening to you.

Is it cuz im ugly? No one ever told me up front that i was ugly. But people did tell me i am "mentally ill" or "retarded" at least i appear that way to others.

Like shit got so bad i read a fucking book on "How to socialize for autistic people" 💀
I thought i was legit autistic, i am not but due to how everyone called me mentally ill i started believing i am actually autistic or some shit.

So yeah in conclusion, is this happening purely cuz of looks? I rate myself a 5.5/10 at best (after looksmaxxing with all out effort). Is it just me being fucking autistic and non-NT? Is it ovER?

Am i just retarded? I tried my all out effort to approach people and everything, and somehow still being treated like i never existed in this plane of existence at all.

This shit is beyond subhuman, your treated like a non-existent being, like you are not a breathing conscious being in the first place.

That's all!

TLDR

Basically being treated beyond subhuman levels, being treated like you don't exist at all. Is this a looks problem or a retardation problem? Is it fucking ovER?
not reading looks r everything even this non talking autistic chadlite on tiktok gets compliments daily calling him handsome they'll totally take his bwc if he was nt

Clearly you're seen as a loser and a weakling in the circle of your society based on the story how they would gather around the table and force you to speak and otherwise kick your ass, this is multiplied especially because you live in Kosovo, which is still very primitive society with high rates of bullying and fighting in schools.
No looksmaxxing will ever save you if you're seen as a victim and a weak man.

• +1
Clearly you're seen as a loser and a weakling in the circle of your society based on the story how they would gather around the table and force you to speak and otherwise kick your ass, this is multiplied especially because you live in Kosovo, which is still very primitive society with high rates of bullying and fighting in schools.
No looksmaxxing will ever save you if you're seen as a victim and a weak man.
agreed, can i even do anything or is it OVER

agreed, can i even do anything or is it OVER
Well whenever someone tried to verbally insult me during school days, I'd retaliate harder verbally and if that doesn't work then I'd physically retaliate and win, that worked for me.
If you can do the same It's gonna work.

Real shit dude, I feel like 99% of people on this platform are loners tbh. Only had one real friend group where I didn’t feel like an outside since 4th grade

So basically, the question is "would people reject you for reasons outside your looks"?

What i mean is people actually ingoring you and literally acting as if you don't exist. Why does that happen?

As for my experience, i am a 5'9 balkancel (death sentence in the balkans i guess). And basically i had zero fucking friends till i turned 18.

Now i have 2 friends who are non-nt themselves, and that's after i "looksamxxed" and hit the gym for 3 years.

It's not even about dating anymore legit like i don't give a fuck about women. My problem is that everyone, man and women ignores me as if i don't fucking exist.

Even the two friends i have are only friends with me because they can't do better, and they throw me under the bus every single time for some social status.

Like they don't even give a fuck about me, i am only there to be used as a laughing stock to them.

The only "reason" we are friends is because of being in the same college. I 100% guarantee that the same fucking day i graduate, i will never see them again.

Hell neither of them even fucking call me to hang out, i am always the one doing the calling and stuff. I have to pressure them to hang out with me.

But at least they aren't better looking then me and can't pull so i wouldn't be in a situation where i would get cucked or something.

So in truth, i did the whole redpill hamza cope "just be confident bro", i fucking read 3 books on how to socalize, i read "How to win friends and influence people" 2 fucking times!

But still not a single soul gives a single fuck about me. Not even my family. Shit like, compare that to my bro (who looks 80% like me, except he is shorter), dude gets 50+ comments from friends and foids on a single insta post.

Everytime i talk to someone, 5 mins in they tune out and sometimes they even walk away.

I been going on to the gym for 3 years now, i tried to be more social so fucking hard. I fake my entire personality to act confident and everything. It literally makes zero difference.

To me it seems like people reject me as their friend and in general, just because i am me. Just because i am this way.

I try so fucking hard to be a normie and interact with people, and become friends. But everyone fucking hates my guts, for no reason at all.

I am a firm beliver of trying your best, but shit even my best effort is going down the fucking mud.

Even after looksmaxxing and everything, people still ignore me so hard. It's really painful.

People are throwing these words around like "non-NT" or "high-inhib". I wonder if that's really the case why people would ignore me.

I have hypothyrodism, and was diagnosed with Bipolar (which tbh could be a misdiagnosis for all i know, retarded doctors put me on pills so they earn more money from their sessions).

I literally have no idea what could be the case because people fucking virtue singal all the fucking time, and never tell you WHY things are happening to you.

Is it cuz im ugly? No one ever told me up front that i was ugly. But people did tell me i am "mentally ill" or "retarded" at least i appear that way to others.

Like shit got so bad i read a fucking book on "How to socialize for autistic people" 💀
I thought i was legit autistic, i am not but due to how everyone called me mentally ill i started believing i am actually autistic or some shit.

So yeah in conclusion, is this happening purely cuz of looks? I rate myself a 5.5/10 at best (after looksmaxxing with all out effort). Is it just me being fucking autistic and non-NT? Is it ovER?

Am i just retarded? I tried my all out effort to approach people and everything, and somehow still being treated like i never existed in this plane of existence at all.

This shit is beyond subhuman, your treated like a non-existent being, like you are not a breathing conscious being in the first place.

That's all!

TLDR

Basically being treated beyond subhuman levels, being treated like you don't exist at all. Is this a looks problem or a retardation problem? Is it fucking ovER?
Looks problem - height problem

If you get rejected you don't look good to the woman who rejected you
simple as that

Dnr

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
i haven’t read 1 single word

That's all!

TLDR

If you're sub-chad autistic, you'll get ignored.

If you're subhuman, you'll get ignored.

So yes to your title question but if you're average, it's probably autism.

How do you even cope?!
Get rich & do something w your life

Dumbfuck teenagers dont matter

Various people who are revered today (supermodels, celebrities, CEOs) got bullied to depression in school

I try so fucking hard to be a normie and interact with people, and become friends . But everyone fucking hates my guts, for no reason at all

There’s your problem. People can sense when you’re a try hard , I’m sorry bro

Last edited:
Clearly it has to be non-NT because i have a brother who is 5"7.5 (shorter then me) he is 16 years old and dude looks 80%-90% just like me.

Only difference is that im a high-inhib cuck who stays on his PC meanwhile my bro is a thugmaxxed mf who smoked cigs at 14.

Dude is low-inhib as fuck and is also NT. He is basically a normie. Yeah we both play games together, he plays Fortnite, watches anime too.

So it can't be the hobbies. After all my bro plays more games then me.

It's simply the fact that dude is super super social, dude smashed 19 year olds at 16, and even when he plays games he plays with online E-Thots who simp for him.

He is blackpilled too, legit said to me "all that matters to women is being tall, big dick, and handsome face".

Dude is so fucking low inhib he does cold approach at 16 💀

Meanwhile i look the same even better actually, but no one even wants to hang out with me. What else would it be except NT?

People should accept NTpill because if only looks mattered, i should have slayed more then my bro, but i clearly don't.
Your brother is probably @aspiringexcel

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel