Would Shaving Legs be a Looksmax?

thereallegend

thereallegend

Eat Shit and Live
Is body hair in general a looksmax or min? What's the right balance?

Trim underarms, chest, stomach and pubes. Keep everything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Yerico7, Deprived and 2 others
If you look like a monkey now, then yes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 16371 and Acromegaly_Chad
Is body hair in general a looksmax or min? What's the right balance?
It depends if you’re trying to be a prettyboy or be more of a masculine dominating type guy. If going for prettyboy then it could be a halo, but if you’re trying to be a masc guy then it’s an obvious looksmin.

Trim underarms, chest, stomach and pubes. Keep everything else
Why not trim leg/hair hair?

I'm not curry or Arab so my upper body has very little hair.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deprived and Deleted member 7098
it's gay imo

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
Ye you’ll go from htb to stacylite

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Oberyn and bogii
Only shave your legs if you're gymmaxxed or tattoomaxxed. Otherwise you're just a power bottom homo.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Yerico7 and Oberyn
Thinking about trimming my thigh and leg hair tbh
The only shit that matters is back hair
Don’t have back hair and everything else is fine, nobody actually gives a shit even if they say they do.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Why not trim leg/hair hair?

I'm not curry or Arab so my upper body has very little hair.
Leg hair is masculine but doesn’t hinder your looks. Upper body hair can hinder your looks by hiding definition.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Yerico7 and Oberyn
Only faggots and trannies shave their legs

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
I wanna know if there's any studies on this

I personally find all body hair disgusting on both men and women.

That being said, I'd recommend only trimming leg hair (especially if you're very hairy) instead of fully shaving it since sadly there are a LOT of people who have this boomer mentality that "shaving is gay" especially in relation to arms and legs (It's mostly men who think like this, but still).
Also fully shaven male legs can sometimes look weird unless you have nicely shaped leg muscles.

Ultimately, though, it's up to you. If you're attractive I don't think there are any girls to which it would ever be an actual dealbreaker.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Fuck the homosexual prejudice, I shave legs because they look better

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab
I personally find all body hair disgusting on both men and women.

That being said, I'd recommend only trimming leg hair (especially if you're very hairy) instead of fully shaving it since sadly there are a LOT of people who have this boomer mentality that "shaving is gay" especially in relation to arms and legs (It's mostly men who think like this, but still).
Also fully shaven male legs can sometimes look weird unless you have nicely shaped leg muscles.

Ultimately, though, it's up to you. If you're attractive I don't think there are any girls to which it would ever be an actual dealbreaker.
Fuck the homosexual prejudice, I shave legs because they look better
Yeah my hair down there is getting to a point where trimming it wouldn't hurt.

I think it'll look more well maintained or whatever (show off my skin more)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: zerotohero
I only shave upper legs (thighs), but hairy lower legs look aesthetic and masculine. Same with hairy forearms. I have muscular thighs so it looks good

I only shave upper legs (thighs), but hairy lower legs look aesthetic and masculine. Same with hairy forearms. I have muscular thighs so it looks good
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-conversation="none" data-theme="dark"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Why does he say things like this? <a href="https://t.co/luhRGngSXV">pic.twitter.com/luhRGngSXV</a></p>&mdash; Heather Champion (@winningatmylife) <a href="">December 1, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and TUSSELEIF
Body hair hides your lack of gym-maxxing the same way a beard hides your weak jaw.
Clean shaved is always better but only if you have the underlying physique to pull it off.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Body hair hides your lack of gym-maxxing the same way a beard hides your weak jaw.
Clean shaved is always better but only if you have the underlying physique to pull it off.
never thought of it that way