Would suicide be a logical move?

Mister Fuwy

Mister Fuwy

Equinox
NEET, I broke up with past lovers
reason: trust issues and anhedonia.

I’m not suicidal I just want to know if it would be logical. Also I’m somewhat crazy I laugh in depressing situations like when relatives are about to die I would cry for a bit then burst into laughter

yes thats why nietzsche rejected logic and embraced will

Also I’m somewhat crazy I laugh in depressing situations like when relatives are about to die I would cry for a bit then burst into laughter
madlad

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Life is rigged from the start, best way to play is to not and therefore not live

• +1
Reactions: ASM5

I’m not suicidal I just want to know if it would be logical. Also I’m somewhat crazy I laugh in depressing situations like when relatives are about to die I would cry for a bit then burst into laughter
Hold on, werent you trying to motivate me a few days ago….

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter
Life is rigged from the start, best way to play is to not and therefore not live
But when I do get into a relationship life feels much better for like a week

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol
there are better options than self-murdER

Why are people trying to convince him to kill himself, don't kill yourself nigga thats the cowards way out

Why are people trying to convince him to kill himself, don't kill yourself nigga thats the cowards way out
They’re being sarcastic I guess,I said that I’m not suicidal.

Cant say good or bad, just another day😕, what about you!?
Same ha haa been like that since I got banned from Reddit for the first time.

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
Why do I lose interest in girls? Is it related to anhedonia?
if u are losing interest in girls it's not a problem but if girls are losing interest in you then that's a problem

Yes

even if my life was objectively horrible I would probably never kill myself, I'd just rot and let time do its thing

Suïcide is inherently illogical because you let your feelings dictate your actions. You aren’t using reason, but merely emotion masquerading as reason.

IMG 5092

IMG 5090

Do not post these stuff here

Suïcide is inherently illogical because you let your feelings dictate your actions. You aren’t using reason, but merely emotion masquerading as reason.
True , humans are survivalists

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
True , humans are survivalists
Not to mention, your survival instinct will kick in the very last moment before you’re killed by yourself. It’s what happens to everyone before they kill themselves. Pretty fucked up to say the least.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Mister Fuwy
Not to mention, your survival instinct will kick in the very last moment before you’re killed by yourself. It’s what happens to everyone before they kill themselves. Pretty fucked up to say the least.
Experienced this survival instinct

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
You’re a foid tho

• +1
U should post like scary shit in the political side of reddit
Oh yes I get into politics a lot in Reddit. I take the side that op and the comments hate

• JFL
Oh yes I get into politics a lot in Reddit. I take the side that op and the comments hate
Tell them the world is gonna end and that theyre all sinners that gonna suffer for eternity

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy