Would switching from letrozole to aromasin still give me estrogen rebound?

Prysmik

Prysmik

Iron
Saw another thread about how aromasin is better than letrozole due to letrozole having estrogen rebound.
Retard bluepill doctor gave me letrozole despite me asking for aromasin, and me being a retard I've been taking it for the past 2 months, would I still experience estrogen rebound if I hopped on Aromasin right after finishing my letrozole?

Also I just ordered MK677 and wondering if I should just do hgh afterward cause ppl on other threads say MK doesn't work and only HGH does. Bluepill doctor also said that she wouldn't give me hgh due to the fact that it would probably accelerate growth plate closing, wondering if that's true or she just didn't wanna give me any?

U wouldn't experience rebound but tbh just stay on letrazole if u got it prescribed yes aromasin Is better but if u have one alr just save money the difference isn't that much.

Can u ask ur doctor why hgh close ur plates if ur tak8ng an AI?

U wouldn't experience rebound but tbh just stay on letrazole if u got it prescribed yes aromasin Is better but if u have one alr just save money the difference isn't that much.

Can u ask ur doctor why hgh close ur plates if ur tak8ng an AI?
I dont think she gave a reason, just said that it would, was she bullshitting me?
She also said my growth plates have closed but I grew half an inch in the past 2 months so idk

I dont think she gave a reason, just said that it would, was she bullshitting me?
She also said my growth plates have closed but I grew half an inch in the past 2 months so idk
literally everything she says is conflicting itself

"your growth plates are closed" -> "i wont give you hgh because it will close your plates" why would that matter if theyre already closed?

"hgh will close your growth plates" -> thats literally impossible because your taking an aromatase inhibitor and she knows that

its a recurring loop of contradicting statements shes just spewing bullshit tbh she probably has no idea what shes doing, get aromasin and hop on it directly coming off letrozole, aromasin will destroy the aromatase which will prevent estrogen rebound

literally everything she says is conflicting itself

"your growth plates are closed" -> "i wont give you hgh because it will close your plates" why would that matter if theyre already closed?

"hgh will close your growth plates" -> thats literally impossible because your taking an aromatase inhibitor and she knows that

its a recurring loop of contradicting statements shes just spewing bullshit tbh she probably has no idea what shes doing, get aromasin and hop on it directly coming off letrozole, aromasin will destroy the aromatase which will prevent estrogen rebound
I think that she said that my growth plates were pretty much closed and that I would probably would only get an inch if I didn't hop on aromatase inhibitors, so I asked her if I could and she said the results weren't very conclusive but we could try it, but like I said before, when I asked about hgh/mk she said that it would accelerate growth plate closing either way.

Shes probably either bullshitting me or shes just bluepilled and wants to "keep me safe"
id rather be unsafe than stay 5'6...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: tomm1453 and LegitUser
what kind of doctor is she? generalist or endocrinologst?

Endocrinologist
She knows what's she's talking about then but I'm very interested in her thought process. It's possible she just conveyed it in a bad way by trying to dumb down her explanation too much

She knows what's she's talking about then but I'm very interested in her thought process. It's possible she just conveyed it in a bad way by trying to dumb down her explanation too much
Could be, ill probably ask her when I ask to refill my letrozole prescription 4 months down the line

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser