Would tanning looksmax me in making me appear leaner?

chadintraining

chadintraining

Solstice
I have pretty pale skin, and I have noticed that when it is quite bright outside, my face looks a bit chubbier and more babyish. However, when it is slightly less bright, but still light outside, and inside, my cheeks are in that position where they are starting to hollow out but not fully yet. I also look like this in almost all indoor mirrors and window reflections. Would tanning make me appear leaner in the brighter outdoor lighting and overall?

Pale skin is usually a failo in itself

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Tanning is aging your skin for temporary tanning. Most retarded “looksmax”

• JFL
Less pale yes… I don’t know about leaner .
I am saying I may appear leaner as I have noticed I look leaner when it is about an hour before sunset rather than right at noon, as the skin appears much lighter and how light reacts to it. Also saw something on another thread that said it makes you look leaner.

I am saying I may appear leaner as I have noticed I look leaner when it is about an hour before sunset rather than right at noon, as the skin appears much lighter and how light reacts to it. Also saw something on another thread that said it makes you look leaner.
This photo was on it
C9013BC4 75E4 41F5 8EDE E2AD489D7444

If you tan under the Sun with slowly and gradually, your skin won't be damaged. Also, tanning increases skin tightness.

• +1
If you tan under the Sun with slowly and gradually, your skin won't be damaged. Also, tanning increases skin tightness.
Source? Jfl at thinking that sun doesn’t damage skin… it’s literally the main cause of skin aging

• JFL
just tan in moderation and use melanotan-2

having a tan literally ascends my skin by a lot its a major halo have a nice golden tan.

How’s your experience on melanotan and do you maintain the tan year round?
you dont maintain the peak tan, but your skin remains golden brownish. it really varies per person

• +1
Reactions: sanchez451
yeah tan skin is more attractive to woman. but there is no girl beautiful enough on earth that would make me give up my pure white skin tone. you prolly have an average skin tone though so go for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back