Would this be enough hairline lowering or should i strive for more?

D

Deleted

Lurker
Unknown

I was told this was very easily achievable with my scalp laxity and that if I wanted to I could go even lower. Would going more extreme and getting a Flynn Rider tier hairline be a halo on me or would it look goofy?

1rG3tjg1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, buflek, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
less is more dont do too much or else you're gonna look gay af.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, optimisticzoomer, Prince88 and 3 others
I'm negative norwood and it falios me.

No point in doing this surgery tbh.

Save the cash to looksmax elsewhere.

I'm negative norwood and it falios me.

No point in doing this surgery tbh.

Save the cash to looksmax elsewhere.
Hairline and face shape is where my most tangible improvements are. My upper lip could be thicker but the surgery for that very often looks gay, my ipd could be higher but orbital box ostemy is a meme, my nose could be prettier but its very hard to fix nose width.

This hairline lowering combined with side burn grafting should put me at a comfortable 6 psl

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Go as low as possible. Remove as much forehead skin as possible.

Ideally your hairline should look like this:
DD117B1E 00C5 4AC0 80FE 558978AFE873

But I guess that’s not possible so this should be fine as well:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darwined, Agendum, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Lol imagine actually paying for this

Rip op

yeah i know, just be wary of facial thirds and laxity.
In my surgeons words my laxity was good enough to go lower than in the side by side i showed him (Same morph as in this thread).

My facial thirds with that forehead size would be

1 upper
1 middle
1.08 lower

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Lol imagine actually paying for this

Rip op
This picture doesn't do justice to how large my forehead is irl. It's also far behind my frontal bone meaning it looks recessed from side

• +1
In my surgeons words my laxity was good enough to go lower than in the side by side i showed him (Same morph as in this thread).

My facial thirds with that forehead size would be

1 upper
1 middle
1.08 lower
How did you measure your facial thirds?

The lower morph looks insane, ngl, u would suit it pretty well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
The lower morph looks insane, ngl, u would suit it pretty well
I feel its the most logical surgery despite what many people on here seem to think. My forehead is by far my worst feature and its also the one with the most potential for improvement.

• +1
I feel its the most logical surgery despite what many people on here seem to think. My forehead is by far my worst feature and its also the one with the most potential for improvement.
Yeah, if u are not balding and just born with a big forehead, i dont see the reason to not lower it as far down as possible. A low hairline looks aesthetic in 99% of people

I would go for the more conservative one but I have quite a conservative attitude towards surgery in general. Tbf i was one of the people against you getting surgery at first but I have to admit it does look better, go for it!

why do you say nose width is hard to fix?

alar base reduction is quite simple surgery

• +1
I find the results underwhelming
thats fair enough- can I show you my nose job morph in pm see what you think?

nose jobs dont tend to ascend men as much as they do women tbh just cos its not as important a feature, still obviosuly worth fixing if you can

just do a middle part hairstyle or fringe or smthg tf u wasting ur money for ur forehead not even that big

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Hairline and face shape is where my most tangible improvements are. My upper lip could be thicker but the surgery for that very often looks gay, my ipd could be higher but orbital box ostemy is a meme, my nose could be prettier but its very hard to fix nose width.

This hairline lowering combined with side burn grafting should put me at a comfortable 6 psl
You would need at the very least fillers and heavy stubble for that 6 psl

After eye and pheno transplant you might be a high tier normie.
Well i don’t like how sensitive you are, while im giving you a realistic idea of how to be

• JFL
Ur gonna have a scar when u recede tho no?
Yes, if that were to happen i would use grafts and if the grafts would run out i would use a hair system. Realistically speaking this is unlikely to be a problem especially if i take finastride so won't be a problem before 30+.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and optimisticzoomer
Yes, if that were to happen i would use grafts and if the grafts would run out i would use a hair system. Realistically speaking this is unlikely to be a problem especially if i take finastride so won't be a problem before 30+.
It's something I also considered but not strongly, but also doesn't it pull your eyebrows upwards? I think lorsss said this and it makes sense

It's something I also considered but not strongly, but also doesn't it pull your eyebrows upwards? I think lorsss said this and it makes sense
It can work as a facelift if you ask them but it can also push your eyebrows forwards if thats what you wan't instead.

Your forehead is being held in place by disolveable attatchments while your scalp is stretching to its new shape.

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
View attachment 1862595

I was told this was very easily achievable with my scalp laxity and that if I wanted to I could go even lower. Would going more extreme and getting a Flynn Rider tier hairline be a halo on me or would it look goofy?

View attachment 1862608
I’m getting this done in December. I say go for it but be prepared to get a hair transplant to cover the scar and inevitable recession in the future.

• +1
View attachment 1862595

View attachment 1862608
when i get my hairline lowering like next year if im paying 9 grand nigga im going super fucking low but how did you even get approved in the first place? ive already been denied from the first two clinics i requested a consultation with and they say they can't do it on men even tho no one in my fam balds brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted and ErbCel
low hairlines are overrated.

• +1
Reactions: Eren
I'd do even a tiny bit higher than your first morph

I would say 1:1 upper third to middle third is ideal for your forehead but it depends on your other ratios as well. Use some other ratios to assess how low you should go. For example, I'm thinking of lower face to whole face ratio.