Would this look retarded?

M

Mrhaircut33

Iron
So i got a rhinoplasty and the swelling just isn’t doing what i wanted it to do. My nasal tip is fucking huge over 2 years post op despite kentslog injections, to the point where it’s making me suicidal.

Would i look retarded if i always kept a piece of micro pore tape over the bridge? It covers up the swelling pretty well and leaves whatever is under the tape up to guessing. It would look kinda dumb but i think people would just assume my nose broke and is healing, right??? I think maybe if i did this i could actually leave my house and not be suicidal. What do you guys think? Here is an example of what it would look like

Please no trolling answers

Attachments

• C71350AF-D8B2-47FB-9A39-0FAFFDCCC495.jpeg
    C71350AF-D8B2-47FB-9A39-0FAFFDCCC495.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 10
>no females

:feelshehe::feelswhere:

So i got a rhinoplasty and the swelling just isn’t doing what i wanted it to do. My nasal tip is fucking huge over 2 years post op despite kentslog injections, to the point where it’s making me suicidal.

Would i look retarded if i always kept a piece of micro pore tape over the bridge? It covers up the swelling pretty well and leaves whatever is under the tape up to guessing. It would look kinda dumb but i think people would just assume my nose broke and is healing, right??? I think maybe if i did this i could actually leave my house and not be suicidal. What do you guys think? Here is an example of what it would look like

Please no trolling answers
goldfish level iq