5'4 prob twinkmaxx or even trannymaxx
Nw-4 limited to old women only and have to ogre maxx

Have to pick which one is least worst for u

what's nw-4 ?

what's nw-4 ?
Partial Norwood scale for male pattern baldness

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
nw-4 tbh i can still get treatment and if that didn't work out i would shave my head and become a gymcel
thread is 8 words and you still can't read it jfc

Posts724Reputation652

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Looks234, Lolcel and 6 others
shit, i would still pick nw-4 tho tbh you can be balding but have other chad features

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and TheEndHasNoEnd
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Lolcel, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
shit, i would still pick nw-4 tho tbh you can be balding but have other chad features
But u pretty much have to hide in ur basement until ur in ur 50s or something bc that Norwood is extremely abnormal at a young age
Maybe more abnormal than 5'4

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
But u pretty much have to hide in ur basement until ur in ur 50s or something bc that Norwood is extremely abnormal at a young age
can you at least shave it off or do you have to walk around with the 'desperately clinging on to what i have left' copers hairstyle

would rather be balding than be 5'4, i have seen lots of women dating men uglier than them but never men shorter than them, my neighbour has had two husband both were fat and balding but were taller than her :feelshah:

can you at least shave it off or do you have to walk around with the 'desperately clinging on to what i have left' copers hairstyle
Can't shave or do anything to it

Screenshot 20210403 052319

A2c

A09

72a75deb3d4406e2ee1d39f83b921a16

400 1

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4438, 5'8manlet and 7 others
would rather be balding than be 5'4, i have seen lots of women dating men uglier than them but never men shorter than them, my neighbour has had two husband both were fat and balding but were taller than her :feelshah:
Yeah but I'm pretty sure 5'4 has more hope than like nw4 at like 18 (in this scenario)

Yeah but I'm pretty sure 5'4 has more hope than like nw4 at like 18 (in this scenario)
i will work hard hard since i'm bald at a young age and have no hope of getting an attractive gf/wife so i shall work hard till i'm rich and fuck all the stacys i want :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
i will work hard hard since i'm bald at a young age and have no hope of getting an attractive gf/wife so i shall work hard till i'm rich and fuck all the stacys i want :ogre:
U can do the same at 5'4 tho, but that prob would make it near impossible to start a business cuz no one would respect u

• +1
Unironically NW4 hear me out
I’m a diffuse thinner so I can’t get a transplant don’t have a donor region but at NW4 you can get a transplant to NW2 with a really skilled surgeon in Turkey.
even then you may be able recover a bit with dutasteride + RU + minoxodil + microneedling you can thicken up hair especially around your crown and you’re good to go with a fringe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 12344 and TheEndHasNoEnd
I’m a diffuse thinner so I can’t get a transplant don’t have a donor region but at NW4 you can get a transplant to NW2 with a really skilled surgeon in Turkey.
even then you may be able recover a bit with dutasteride + RU + minoxodil + microneedling you can thicken up hair especially around your crown and you’re good to go with a fringe.
you can't do anything about it, can't shave or get transplant or treatment

• +1
you can't do anything about it, can't shave or get transplant or treatment
Would just kill myself no point in living

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
i thought hair transplants recovered to nw-0 wtf

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Would just kill myself no point in living
nah tbh i would pick nw4 and i can't do anything to fix it, i can work hard and abandon friends and family for work until i get rich and fuck all the stacys i wanted :ogre:

• +1
  • +1
Btw do u have balding gene ? It will be over if you have tbh

• +1
NW4 because I can pull off a buzzcut

dead in both cases and also even dead if the options were more favourable

• +1
NW4 because I can pull off a buzzcut
Hairline is still visible in buzzcut. In NW4 half your hairline is gone. All you're left is with a shiny bald head.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Hairline is still visible in buzzcut. In NW4 half your hairline is gone. All you're left is with a shiny bald head.
Think I can still pull it off

Got the jaw, stubble, brows, etc

Nw 4 atleast I could pedomaxx with my bald head

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and TheEndHasNoEnd
Depends on what i get by return you should've add 5'4 with zayn malik hair or nw4 and +6'4 otherwise that's a shit poll why would i pick
nw4

Being an emasculated midget or being tall and (almost) bald i.e signs of dimorphism and vector of respect..
Second option is a no brainer

Being an emasculated midget or being tall and (almost) bald i.e signs of dimorphism and vector of respect..
Second option is a no brainer
jfl if you think balding is dimorphic it's just shit genes
don't say muh dht because balding is androgen sensitivity SPECIFICALLY in the scalp, and this is genetically predetermined
ie there's high t chads with nw-0 and soyboy cucks norwooding

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Depends on what i get by return you should've add 5'4 with zayn malik hair or nw4 and +6'4 otherwise that's a shit poll why would i pick
nw4
Actually that sounds a bit obvious, the first one can easily tiktok prettyboy Maxx but the second is some loser who rots at r/tall

Obvs nw4

Jfl at being 5'4 as a man

jfl if you think balding is dimorphic it's just shit genes
don't say muh dht because balding is androgen sensitivity SPECIFICALLY in the scalp, and this is genetically predetermined
ie there's high t chads with nw-0 and soyboy cucks norwooding
It is a dimorphic trait though, the higher your dht levels are the more likely you are to be aggressively balding.

There's a reason hairloss stops in castrated males and many people experience faster hair loss on roids.

It is a dimorphic trait though, the higher your dht levels are the more likely you are to be aggressively balding.

There's a reason hairloss stops in castrated males and many people experience faster hair loss on roids.
only if your genes allow for it, you can be 2k ng/dl test and be nw0 if u dont have balding genes. If you do have balding genes, it becomes androgenic/age dependant, usually age dependant as hair follicles lose methylation which allows it to be more sensitive to dht. Think of scalp dht being the fuel, scalp sensitivity being how much u push the petal, and ur dna being the start switch. Balding is a lot more than just androgens

Last edited:
only if your genes allow for it, you can be 2k ng/dl test and be nw0 if u dont have balding genes. If you do have balding genes, it becomes androgenic/age dependant, usually age dependant as hair follicles lose methylation which allows it to be more sensitive to dht. Balding is a lot more than just androgens
Well it's primarily androgens like I said nuke dht through castration then norwooding stops.

Also most men have balding genes and experience balding to some degree, so the genes are quite common especially in Europeans and MENAs, so higher t levels lead to high dht levels which accelerate balding.

Also even some women have been shown to exibit mbp when on roids btw.

You'll also tend to notice more bald people than normal in high t sports or sports infamous with roiding like bodybuilders, strongmen, mma etc

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
nw4 then massive transplant obv