Would u rather be 5'4 or NW-4

Pick

• 5'4

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • NW-4

Votes: 45 90.0%

• Total voters
Well it's primarily androgens like I said nuke dht through castration then norwooding stops.

Also most men have balding genes and experience balding to some degree, so the genes are quite common especially in Europeans and MENAs, so higher t levels lead to high dht levels which accelerate balding.

Also even some women have been shown to exibit mbp when on roids btw.

You'll also tend to notice more bald people than normal in high t sports or sports infamous with roiding like bodybuilders, strongmen, mma etc
well yeah non balding genes are rare and usually specific to latinos and asians, but its still good obv. Just because its common doesnt make it less worse, and a low straight hairline visually looks more masc than norwooding regardless of androgen levels

well yeah non balding genes are rare and usually specific to latinos and asians, but its still good obv. Just because its common doesnt make it less worse, and a low straight hairline visually looks more masc than norwooding regardless of androgen levels
What's your point really, I said most people have and experience balding to some degree, a person with higher androgen levels (naturally or not) will tend to experience more hair loss and usually at faster rates. Also the only group with no balding genes detected are Amerindians

Of course balding isn't a positive trait but it's more common among men and men with higher T and DHT levels, that's why I said it's a dimorphic trait, dimorphic traits don't always have to be positive, they are just traits that distinguish men from women or are much more common among one gender.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Deleted member 6531
What's your point really, I said most people have and experience balding to some degree, a person with higher androgen levels (naturally or not) will tend to experience more hair loss and usually at faster rates. Also the only group with no balding genes detected are Amerindians

Of course balding isn't a positive trait but it's more common among men and men with higher T and DHT levels, that's why I said it's a dimorphic trait, dimorphic traits don't always have to be positive, they are just traits that distinguish men from women or are much more common among one gender.
Scalp sensitivity to dht is the most important factor of balding, not dht overall. Sensitivity rises with age and androgens actually drop, if balding is the most frequent in older people that have less dht than younger, is it really a dimorphic trait? Most women bald at older ages too, albeit a different pattern, so balding isn't really what separates the genders either. People don't perceive balding as dimorphic but rather as an aging trait

Last edited:
Scalp sensitivity to dht is the most important factor of balding, not dht overall. Sensitivity rises with age and androgens actually drop, if balding is the most frequent in older people that have less dht than younger, is it really a dimorphic trait? Most women bald at older ages too, albeit a different pattern, so balding isn't really what separates the genders either. People don't perceive balding as dimorphic but rather as an aging trait
No male pattern baldness is exclusively a male trait only women with unnatural levels of androgens experience it even then it's extremely rare.

Scalp sensitivity and dht are tied since it controls directional flow of dht to the scalp I made a thread on it, also the receptors need the presence of androgens for them to even come into play

in the end androgens are the biggest factor since if eliminated balding completely stops reduction of scalp.

Also balding starts early but isn't visible for a long time, with age the effects just become more visible due to accumulated years of hair loss.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Deleted member 6531 and TheEndHasNoEnd
No male pattern baldness is exclusively a male trait only women with unnatural levels of androgens experience it even then it's extremely rare.

Scalp sensitivity and dht are tied since it controls directional flow of dht to the scalp I made a thread on it, also the receptors need the presence of androgens for them to even come into play

in the end androgens are the biggest factor since if eliminated balding completely stops reduction of scalp.

Also balding starts early but isn't visible for a long time, with age the effects just become more visible due to accumulated years of hair loss.
within men though, you wouldnt be able to tell if the balding is due to solely the androgen level or the scalp sensitivity, they both require each other but each man has varying levels of both. The ideal is obviously high androgens and little to no sensitivity on the scalp, that mans dimorphism wont be questioned for not balding or balding less. I think it depends on how to look at it, youre emphasising dht since its the source and im emphasizing the sensitivity, for me the sensitivity should be more important since all men have dht and trying to tackle sensitivity would be better in the long run. I saw that thread a while back, good find.

How about both at once
:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd