Would u rather fight a 6’7 zoomer or a 5’5 roster boomer

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
6’7 zoomer is tall asf

5’5 roosters have years of labour, huge hands and hit very hard

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Lefty Rankin
Old men are surprisingly strong. Fought my grandma's husband in 2014 and took me much longer to finally beat his ass than I expected. Took way more energy that I thought it would too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, silencio, iam good boy and 1 other person
Old men are surprisingly strong. Fought my grandma's husband in 2014 and took me much longer to finally beat his ass than I expected. Took way more energy that I thought it would too.
Interesting way to call ur grandpa :lul:

Or is he her second husband? I wonder what could lead an old man to go beat up his wife’s grandkids :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Interesting way to call ur grandpa :lul:

Or is he her second husband? I wonder what could lead an old man to go beat up his wife’s grandkids :feelskek:
Not related. Her second husband. Papaw died when I was 5.

He just didn't like me living with them. Grandma's rules though. He's always been a cuck with no authority. Anyways, he was talking shit to me while I was making something to eat in the kitchen, griping about the way I did something, and I told him he bitches like a 12 year old girl on the rag and he's talking shit out his ass cause his mouth knows better. With that he stood up abruptly and went into the kitchen. I threw my glasses on the counter and it was on.