Would we all agree that Salih is a 10/10 perfect Chad?

View attachment 1737754View attachment 1737758View attachment 1737759
Only runway pics other than photoshoot stuff. But the point is his coloring doesn't look sick/yellow in his youth and he had dense brows back then too which goes to prove his GOAT pic isn't really all that frauded
Cope his skin color looked the same he just frauded it back then through shitty cameras, lightning and filter. The first pic looks insane (still not a representation of what he looks irl) while the others look meh

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 16346
Cope his skin color looked the same he just frauded it back then through shitty cameras, lightning and filter. The first pic looks insane (still not a representation of what he looks irl) while the others look meh
Whos the third guy behind atesh in first pic. Looks mogger :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Just post pics at prime vs after 40 :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
jesus fuck u are retarted. idk why I ever used to look up to you
Why dont you go ahead and post young Salih candids so we can properly assess him then. No proper material = no fair rating

I try to stay away from faggotry like this but I do admit Atesh in the famous blue wifebeater pic mogs everyone alive and dead in history and all time
Human feline indeed -
Txnanpbxtob1ot1p

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 18244
Here -
View attachment 1737768

And as I said he looks insane in motion, since peopls just look better in motion,

@ForeverRecession had the same opinion about me in my singing video, he told I look good in that.
That pic is frauded to hell and back, he isn't the type of guy to look better in motion he looks much worse, he's just photogenic under the right circumstances. Walmart Gandy. If there were any young pics of him candid or out in the streets in broad daylight or with a group or friends that would be better to assess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
  • JFL
The fuck is this skin color he looks lifeless
View attachment 1737778
That's golden glow, some golden hues and mostly red skin with enough tan is the ultimate colouring -
IMG 0134

Even @Lars told Salih has perfect colouring

And this is him in a candid photo in his 40s, far from sickly -
IMG 0143

• JFL
  • JFL
Are you trolling
both of these are from modelling shoots
How is this a modelling shot? -
IMG 0143

He is just sitting, without even posing. Even the angle of taking the picture is just off, too many objects in sight, clearly a candid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger
View attachment 1737790
He is just sitting, without even posing. Even the angle of taking the picture is just off, too many objects in sight, clearly a candid.
that's a modelling shot for a country fair magazine i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 16346
View attachment 1737790
Its not like his friend just whipped out a phone and took a photo of him he's loaded with makeup, has a full camera team in the background trying to make him look the best possible and a bunch of other shit going on that happens in editorial magazines

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
that's a modelling shot for a country fair magazine i think
Even then there isn't any frauding going on in that photo.
People like @StrangerDanger have to understand that Mercedes just doesn't give away advertisements to any frauding Instagram tier male model -

• JFL
View attachment 1737790
Wallahi I'mma slap the fuck outta this StrangerDanger coping retard. He's literally coped himself into insanity jesus christ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 18810 and Erik-Jón
salih still looks good i just hate his skin colour it looks so waxy and dead

is she acc trans btw my first thought when i saw her pic was that she was a milf
Yes its a tranny, its name is Daniela Sea

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 16346
Wallahi I'mma slap the fuck outta this StrangerDanger coping retard. He's literally coped himself into insanity jesus christ.
Nah he is giga overrated and top tier frauder

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger
People like @StrangerDanger have to understand that Mercedes just doesn't give away advertisements to any frauding Instagram tier male model -

that is literally hyper-edited. I work in the film industry man I know what goes on in ads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and StrangerDanger

He's got the whole fucking Mercedez Benz commercial team behind him, covered in makeup, best cameras in the world, perfect lightning, made to look the best the way possible, probably edited and digitally touched. How is that a candid in anyway. He obviously looks good like 6-6.25 PSL and is photogenic but not any higher than that

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 16058
Nah he is giga overrated and top tier frauder
Atesh Salih - Alchetron, The Free Social Encyclopedia
Atesh Salih picture
Atesh Salih : r/LadyBoners
Atesh Salih ♥ | Beautiful men, Blue eyed men, Atesh salih
Picture of Atesh Salih

Stfu. No normie, htn, or chadlite can muh photoshoot muh filter themselves into looking 7 psl.

Men | IMG Models
Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models

B-b-b-but why couldn't IMG with their giga frauding techniques make these dog shit monkeys look over 6 psl, despite the filters, edits, angles, and muh pose frauds :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: @StrangerDanger @8PSLcel @VicMackey IMG hasn't been able to produce A SINGLE 6 PSL+ model in the past fiveyears no matter how much frauding they employ

B-b-b-b-b-but I thought sqiunching turns people into Gandy Clones
B-b-b--b-b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b-ut I thot grey filter turns people into 9 PSL tera slayers :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Stop listenning to Stranger he is an A class gaslighting coping fake friend. He is not your mentor. I am.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 16275 and 7 others
He's got the whole fucking Mercedez Benz commercial team behind him, covered in makeup, best cameras in the world, perfect lightning, made to look the best the way possible, probably edited and digitally touched. How is that a candid in anyway. He obviously looks good like 6-6.25 PSL and is photogenic but not any higher than that
does OP mog him

• +1
Atesh Salih picture
Picture of Atesh Salih

Stfu. No normie, htn, or chadlite can muh photoshoot muh filter themselves into looking 7 psl.

View attachment 1737819
Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models

B-b-b-but why couldn't IMG with their giga frauding techniques make these dog shit monkeys look over 6 psl, despite the filters, edits, angles, and muh pose frauds :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: @StrangerDanger @8PSLcel @VicMackey IMG hasn't been able to produce A SINGLE 6 PSL+ model in the past fiveyears no matter how much frauding they employ

B-b-b--b-b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b-ut I thot grey filter turns people into 9 PSL tera slayers :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Stop listenning to Stranger he is an A class gaslighting coping fake friend. He is not your mentor. I am.
it depends tbh, all the guys you posted have structural handicaps keeping them from being 7psl

Salih's only failos are bad brows and shitty skin which can easily be frauded with makeup and lighting. He's still like 6-6.25 psl anyway tbh so its not hard to fraud him to 7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Erik-Jón, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Atesh Salih picture
Picture of Atesh Salih

View attachment 1737819
Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models

True, that's what I've been saying. Chad doesn't lighting fraud, light makes sure to hit his face good.:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Atesh Salih picture
Picture of Atesh Salih

View attachment 1737819
Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models

Most models are mediocre 5pslishcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 17791
it depends tbh, all the guys you posted have structural handicaps keeping them from being 7psl

Salih's only failos are bad brows and shitty skin which can easily be frauded with makeup and lighting. He's still like 6-6.25 psl anyway tbh so its not hard to fraud him to 7
shitty skin?:lul:

• +1
shitty skin?:lul:
it's totally yellow and waxy man it looks really bad in candids like hes a corpse pulled out of the water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 17791
Atesh Salih picture
Picture of Atesh Salih

View attachment 1737819
Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models

It's hard to fraud :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
E172d53bcb8ec9555c60d27ed27897e5

it's totally yellow and waxy man it looks really bad in candids like hes a corpse pulled out of the water
looks alright to me. Yeah, it is too yellow though
70CD34B5 B7D1 47A2 9A5C DFADA795F03E

Atesh Salih picture
Picture of Atesh Salih

View attachment 1737819
Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models

Woah easily 6.5 PSL:soy::soy::soy:

just lol

• Hmm...
Are you retarted? All these guys are high psl in their baseline pics too. You're literally proving my point. You either have it or you dont and no amount of muh frauding is gonna change that.

Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models

Meanwhile no amount of muh frauding is gonna make these donkey sub 6 psl's look over 6 psl. Holy shit you are retarted. Your coping levels have no bounds.

@Erik-Jón @8PSLcel @Thompsonz @heightface @dfucclife @2000 do as I say and put this gigacoper on ignore. He will rot your brains. I am the true heir of @justmewbrahs legacy, not this schizo.:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 18810 and 4 others
Are you retarted? All these guys are high psl in their baseline pics too. You're literally proving my point. You either have it or you dont and no amount of muh frauding is gonna change that.

Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models

Meanwhile no amount of muh frauding is gonna make these donkey sub 6 psl's look over 6 psl. Holy shit you are retarted. Your coping levels have no bounds.

@Erik-Jón @8PSLcel @Thompsonz @heightface @dfucclife @2000 do as I say and put this gigacoper on ignore. He will rot your brains. I am the true heir of @justmewbrahs legacy, not this schizo.:Comfy:

Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models

Stop fighting! I'm literaly crying!:feelswah:
795CC81E B54D 4887 901C 8D2B2C1AA1D3

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger

Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models

Mirin these >6 PSLs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Have you lost your donkey dogshit mind?
So by this logic,
Tyler Maher Models Relaxed Summer Styles for DT Spain | Big men fashion,  Mens fashion summer, Summer fashion
TYLER MAHER / MODEL ! | Model polaroids, Haircuts for men, Face

Francisco Lachowski. (@lovemelachowski) / Twitter
Pin by Llachlan Pettit-Young Teh on Francisco Lachowski | Francisco  lachowski, Francisco, Model

Model Sean O'Pry – Hunk of the Day - TSM Interactive
fyseanopry | Sean o'pry, Prom photos, Model

Why don't you apply the same thing to your precious psl gods, then? You fucking coping cherry picking biased fucktard. @Erik-Jón @8PSLcel @VicMackey
ITS OVER FOR YOUR CREDIBILITY ON PSL. I WAS NATIONAL DEBATE CLUB CHAMPION IN CANADA WALLAHI I WILL SHOW YOU MY MEDAL
You Lose Game Over GIF by Universal Music Africa

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 17791 and StrangerDanger