Would we all agree that Salih is a 10/10 perfect Chad?

Have you lost your donkey dogshit mind?
So by this logic,
Tyler Maher Models Relaxed Summer Styles for DT Spain | Big men fashion,  Mens fashion summer, Summer fashion
TYLER MAHER / MODEL ! | Model polaroids, Haircuts for men, Face

Francisco Lachowski. (@lovemelachowski) / Twitter
Pin by Llachlan Pettit-Young Teh on Francisco Lachowski | Francisco  lachowski, Francisco, Model

View attachment 1737890View attachment 1737892

Why don't you apply the same thing to your precious psl gods, then? You fucking coping cherry picking biased fucktard. @Erik-Jón @8PSLcel @VicMackey
ITS OVER FOR YOUR CREDIBILITY ON PSL. I WAS NATIONAL DEBATE CLUB CHAMPION IN CANADA WALLAHI I WILL SHOW YOU MY MEDAL
You Lose Game Over GIF by Universal Music Africa
chico still looks good.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Have you lost your donkey dogshit mind?
So by this logic,
Tyler Maher Models Relaxed Summer Styles for DT Spain | Big men fashion,  Mens fashion summer, Summer fashion
TYLER MAHER / MODEL ! | Model polaroids, Haircuts for men, Face

Francisco Lachowski. (@lovemelachowski) / Twitter
Pin by Llachlan Pettit-Young Teh on Francisco Lachowski | Francisco  lachowski, Francisco, Model

View attachment 1737890View attachment 1737892

Why don't you apply the same thing to your precious psl gods, then? You fucking coping cherry picking biased fucktard. @Erik-Jón @8PSLcel @VicMackey
ITS OVER FOR YOUR CREDIBILITY ON PSL. I WAS NATIONAL DEBATE CLUB CHAMPION IN CANADA WALLAHI I WILL SHOW YOU MY MEDAL
You Lose Game Over GIF by Universal Music Africa
Stop coping with your cherry picks and use your brain buddy boyo everything isn't black and white you are a HUMAN you have a BRAIN and are able process things based on context so being so narrow minded and get stuck up on particular photos and proceeding to cherrypick. You just see one image and revolve everything around it, you don't extrapolate and take account for all their hundreds of other pictures that are out there on the world wide internet as if they don't exist at all! Do you honestly think any of those would have a shot compared to O'Pry, Chico and Maher if we took a random sample of 10, or 100 candids and compared them to directly to these no names or averaged them out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 16346
Pietro Boselli | Attitude Issue 276 | Pocketmags.com
World's hottest maths teacher Pietro Boselli becomes Armani model | British  GQ | British GQ's hottest maths teacher Pietro Boselli becomes Armani model | British  GQ | British GQ

I can do the same cherry picking muh candid thing for every one of these models @StrangerDanger
pics are a shit way to rate tbh only motion counts and ive never seen a legit interview of salih

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 17872 and StrangerDanger
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 17791
Are you retarted? All these guys are high psl in their baseline pics too. You're literally proving my point. You either have it or you dont and no amount of muh frauding is gonna change that.

Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Development | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models
Men | IMG Models

Meanwhile no amount of muh frauding is gonna make these donkey sub 6 psl's look over 6 psl. Holy shit you are retarted. Your coping levels have no bounds.

@Erik-Jón @8PSLcel @Thompsonz @heightface @dfucclife @2000 do as I say and put this gigacoper on ignore. He will rot your brains. I am the true heir of @justmewbrahs legacy, not this schizo.:Comfy:
But I like @StrangerDanger :feelsbadman:

• JFL
We broke the worstest gaslighter on the forum @Erik-Jón @8PSLcel @Thompsonz
my thought on this thread. salih looks great, and it must be nice to resemble him but he is not anywhere near perfect.

• +1
You don't even COMPARE to atesh. Like at all. I can obv tell in the photo
Just compare to a picture of a 50 year old man theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and phukmikehok
Looks like shit jfl. Girls don’t like reptilian eyes lol.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, phukmikehok and Deleted member 14160
You can't be 10/10 and have "Atesh" as your first name

@Solidcoin retards in this thread think posting candids of him in his 40s proves something. Not his fault he didn’t have many candids from his youth

3E2D70A5 130E 4FC6 B1B4 2916D96EA341

Isnt this a candid with his brother?

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
@Solidcoin retards in this thread think posting candids of him in his 40s proves something. Not his fault he didn’t have many candids from his youth

View attachment 1738329
Isnt this a candid with his brother?
yh i dont understand why this beard frauding recessed mutt is comparing himself to atesh salih

one of the most insane looking models to ever exist
Hqdefault 4

perfect combination of masculine and aesthetic features, and not to mention his 1 in a billion medial canthus
D5ff0aae8ea1eae4af270270852f75f5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160