Would wearing a retainer at night mess up any hardmewing (STRAM) progress I might have?

B

BerManGer

Iron
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Posts
1
Reputation
1
I had braces and got my retainer maybe 2 years ago now. I started hardmewing to improve my maxilla/forward growth (ik i prob just cope but I like to think im doing something) and I was wondering if wearing my retainer at night might mess up any forward growth.
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD
I had braces and got my retainer maybe 2 years ago now. I started hardmewing to improve my maxilla/forward growth (ik i prob just cope but I like to think im doing something) and I was wondering if wearing my retainer at night might mess up any forward growth.
Hard mewing is cope bro save ur time
 

Similar threads

V
Replies
6
Views
72
AleksandR12
AleksandR12
copewing
Replies
6
Views
52
FoidEater
FoidEater
K
Replies
3
Views
52
ASTRO_YSD
ASTRO_YSD
Eldian
Replies
3
Views
32
zhr_
zhr_
Auramaster37
Replies
6
Views
55
Auramaster37
Auramaster37

Users who are viewing this thread

  • imlwksub5
  • ChoppedArab
Back
Top