copewing
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2026
- Posts
- 12
- Reputation
- 13
Title
I need help bad. I can never fall asleep at a good time
I need help bad. I can never fall asleep at a good time
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Try to keep a alarm extremely early in the morning like 5 and if you are able to wake up and throughout the day not take naps or sleep you can sleep at like 9 or 10 and fix your sleep schedule for the future nights.Title
I need help bad. I can never fall asleep at a good time
What I found really helpful was not going directly to sleep after screen time, maybe spend some time with family or read a book or do a lil bit of walking then got to sleep you’ll feel far more drowsy and sleep far quickerTitle
I need help bad. I can never fall asleep at a good time