Would you be dating if you were NT and could talk to people?

Would you be dating if NT?

  • Yes

    Votes: 25 65.8%
  • No

    Votes: 13 34.2%

  • Total voters
    38
New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Posts
11,285
Reputation
17,341
Or are you truecel-tier looking?
 
this Forum is just a bunch of closeted autists talking shit all day
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17531, Deleted member 23218, HarrierDuBois and 5 others
100% i’ve been rated chadlite/htn and im pretty tall. But being non NT has butchered my dating life
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17531, aBetterMii, Deleted member 20399 and 4 others
Does not worth it, whether ur a truecel or a chad, foids are too crazy they are almost unlovable
 
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, ;-; and Sprinkles
I am only nt for 12 hours if there is no refill of my medication and the answer is maybe in any case my life would surely be more fulfilled.(but tbh if i could slay i would do it but i'm mentally insane sometimes :( )
 
Last edited:
Does not worth it, whether ur a truecel or a chad, foids are too crazy they are almost unlovable
I know you're not nt. I'm saying, if you were nt, would you be dating?
 
I know you're not nt. I'm saying, if you were nt, would you be dating?
You would be surprised to learn im kind of nt, im just too good at adapting to different environments
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Somehow I doubt this
Unfortunately its true, i might be a no lifer but when it comes to acting like a normal human being im good, i can even interact with extroverts and talk their language, tiktok has helped with that
 
Yes, I get a lot of dates but I dont know how to escalate so they got bored fast.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 22918
Aparrently at least six people according to the poll
Cringe tbh, I doubt those guys are actually diagnosed probably just anti-social. I know a guy like that and it pisses me off. He would unironically rather sit in his room playing anime roblox games then go out and have fun.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
I am NT but I LDAR'd for 3 years which has taken a serious toll on me. JFL i had female attention in high school but took it for granted. makes me believe maybe I am actually autistic for doing so/ continuing to do so.
 
Cringe tbh, I doubt those guys are actually diagnosed probably just anti-social. I know a guy like that and it pisses me off. He would unironically rather sit in his room playing anime roblox games then go out and have fun.
“You technically cannot be non NT if you aren’t diagnosed with autism” 🤓🤓

Shut the fuck up.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I can date women, i have friends, im not nt.
I wish i was born as an extravert i would be way more successful
 
Dating is almost exclusively done via apps in 2022 so being NT doesn’t really matter
 
NT is over-rated.

As a kid/teenager I was NT but ugly. I had no dating life whatsoever. No chance.

Now I am okay-looking, but non-NT and clinically depressed + 0 social circle. My dating life is utter shit, but it's not non-existant.

Looks>>>>mental health, NT, social status, everything else.
 
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and pardocel
NT is over-rated.

As a kid/teenager I was NT but ugly. I had no dating life whatsoever. No chance.

Now I am okay-looking, but non-NT and clinically depressed + 0 social circle. My dating life is utter shit, but it's not non-existant.

Looks>>>>mental health, NT, social status, everything else.
You literally said you got bullied constantly as a kid/teenager you fucking larper
 
You literally said you got bullied constantly as a kid/teenager you fucking larper
Yeah I got bullied because I was ugly. But I had NT personality.
 
If no one liked you you didn't
? only your looks determine whether people like you or not.

I had a close group of friends, but everyone outside of that group hated me.
 
lol at nt copers
 
We gotta start splitting non-NT people into two camps. Those who struggle socially, have some social anxiety, may be awkward, tend to overthink and get nervous. And then there are people with legitimate autism, legitimate schizophrenia and even people with exceptionally high anxiety (fewer than the people with anxiety, even diagnosed GAD) etc. I think both groups can rightfully claims lack of NT as a primary factor in their lack of dating success, but they're still in very different boats, yet still on boats rather than land (where the NTs exist in this metaphor).
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
After uni I’ve not heard of a couple meeting irl

Only uni and high school is where people meet irl- it’s all online after that
 
After uni I’ve not heard of a couple meeting irl

Only uni and high school is where people meet irl- it’s all online after that
I mean it’s cope cuz NT matters a lot on dating apps too.
 
Unquestionably

I'd have a harem of Dravidian and Chinese women like the ones that thirst over me regularly
 
I mean it’s cope cuz NT matters a lot on dating apps too.
Yeah kinda true cos basically all HTB+ girls will wanna vet you via Instagram and you need NT pics as well as to be good looking

I also tested experiments with lower psl nt pics vs tryhard selfies higher psl and the lower psl won
 
Yeah kinda true cos basically all HTB+ girls will wanna vet you via Instagram and you need NT pics as well as to be good looking

I also tested experiments with lower psl nt pics vs tryhard selfies higher psl and the lower psl won
It’s over, I should just rope 😔
 
Or just take some NT pics?
That’s not really the issue, I can do it, but then I would need to IGmax too which is possible but still utterly humiliating and tiresome, and even after that I would still be an inept when it comes to talking with women, I have 0 experience as a lifelong incel 😕
 
? only your looks determine whether people like you or not.

I had a close group of friends, but everyone outside of that group hated me.
I was
We gotta start splitting non-NT people into two camps. Those who struggle socially, have some social anxiety, may be awkward, tend to overthink and get nervous. And then there are people with legitimate autism, legitimate schizophrenia and even people with exceptionally high anxiety (fewer than the people with anxiety, even diagnosed GAD) etc. I think both groups can rightfully claims lack of NT as a primary factor in their lack of dating success, but they're still in very different boats, yet still on boats rather than land (where the NTs exist in this metaphor).
I am first group
 
“You technically cannot be non NT if you aren’t diagnosed with autism” 🤓🤓

Shut the fuck up.
Self-diagnosing is just you coping with your shitty life choices JFL. Get a fucking life and stop blaming your poor decisions on the world.
 

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
5
Views
49
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
RandomAutist
Replies
4
Views
31
Androgynous
Androgynous
ilikefish
Replies
13
Views
90
ilikefish
ilikefish
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
15
Views
60
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
troy_exe
Replies
2
Views
27
nonolmaooo
nonolmaooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top