New Poster
Krakencel
- Joined
- Feb 22, 2019
- Posts
- 11,285
- Reputation
- 17,341
Or are you truecel-tier looking?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
That's the hypothesisthis Forum is just a bunch of closeted autists talking shit all day
I know you're not nt. I'm saying, if you were nt, would you be dating?Does not worth it, whether ur a truecel or a chad, foids are too crazy they are almost unlovable
You would be surprised to learn im kind of nt, im just too good at adapting to different environmentsI know you're not nt. I'm saying, if you were nt, would you be dating?
Somehow I doubt thisYou would be surprised to learn im kind of nt, im just too good at adapting to different environments
Unfortunately its true, i might be a no lifer but when it comes to acting like a normal human being im good, i can even interact with extroverts and talk their language, tiktok has helped with thatSomehow I doubt this
Who isn't NT? Are you an autismo or somethingOr are you truecel-tier looking?
Aparrently at least six people according to the pollWho isn't NT? Are you an autismo or something
Cringe tbh, I doubt those guys are actually diagnosed probably just anti-social. I know a guy like that and it pisses me off. He would unironically rather sit in his room playing anime roblox games then go out and have fun.Aparrently at least six people according to the poll
“You technically cannot be non NT if you aren’t diagnosed with autism”Cringe tbh, I doubt those guys are actually diagnosed probably just anti-social. I know a guy like that and it pisses me off. He would unironically rather sit in his room playing anime roblox games then go out and have fun.


Yes I would beOr are you truecel-tier looking?
You literally said you got bullied constantly as a kid/teenager you fucking larperNT is over-rated.
As a kid/teenager I was NT but ugly. I had no dating life whatsoever. No chance.
Now I am okay-looking, but non-NT and clinically depressed + 0 social circle. My dating life is utter shit, but it's not non-existant.
Looks>>>>mental health, NT, social status, everything else.
Yeah I got bullied because I was ugly. But I had NT personality.You literally said you got bullied constantly as a kid/teenager you fucking larper
If no one liked you you didn'tBut I had NT personality.
? only your looks determine whether people like you or not.If no one liked you you didn't
Kys.I can date women, i have friends, im not nt.
Cope.Dating is almost exclusively done via apps in 2022 so being NT doesn’t really matter
After uni I’ve not heard of a couple meeting irlCope.
I mean it’s cope cuz NT matters a lot on dating apps too.After uni I’ve not heard of a couple meeting irl
Only uni and high school is where people meet irl- it’s all online after that
Yeah kinda true cos basically all HTB+ girls will wanna vet you via Instagram and you need NT pics as well as to be good lookingI mean it’s cope cuz NT matters a lot on dating apps too.
It’s over, I should just ropeYeah kinda true cos basically all HTB+ girls will wanna vet you via Instagram and you need NT pics as well as to be good looking
I also tested experiments with lower psl nt pics vs tryhard selfies higher psl and the lower psl won

Or just take some NT pics?It’s over, I should just rope![]()
That’s not really the issue, I can do it, but then I would need to IGmax too which is possible but still utterly humiliating and tiresome, and even after that I would still be an inept when it comes to talking with women, I have 0 experience as a lifelong incelOr just take some NT pics?

I was? only your looks determine whether people like you or not.
I had a close group of friends, but everyone outside of that group hated me.
I am first groupWe gotta start splitting non-NT people into two camps. Those who struggle socially, have some social anxiety, may be awkward, tend to overthink and get nervous. And then there are people with legitimate autism, legitimate schizophrenia and even people with exceptionally high anxiety (fewer than the people with anxiety, even diagnosed GAD) etc. I think both groups can rightfully claims lack of NT as a primary factor in their lack of dating success, but they're still in very different boats, yet still on boats rather than land (where the NTs exist in this metaphor).
Self-diagnosing is just you coping with your shitty life choices JFL. Get a fucking life and stop blaming your poor decisions on the world.“You technically cannot be non NT if you aren’t diagnosed with autism”
Shut the fuck up.